The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #46
    Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread



    im jurs

    I've seriously thought about what it would be like if I were a President. I think I would do a pretty good job. I've seriously thought about how I want to make the world a better place. I think with the recent events, it's sickening how easily people can be taken advantage of. (Shootings, kidnapping and murder of college student in Vermont) I'm not going to go into much detail, but if I could, I would change the country. I'm just not too sure about going into politics and the sort.

    I'm beautiful because i'm jurs.

    I deserve to be in this because uh...im jurs.


    I know, I know. I didn't even NEED to enter because i should get auto-acceptence but I thought i'd grace you all with an entry.
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • lbinator
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 94

      #47
      Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

      jurs wins

      Comment

      • LovelySwimAngel
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2004
        • 76

        #48
        Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread




        + My plan to contribute to the world.. hmm.. well there is no possible way that I could make a huge/significant change in the world is there? Buuuut.. things like volunteering for events such as Toys for Tots and the Ronald McDonald House helps! That is what I have done in the clubs I have joined at my school. And it could even be as simple as not littering!.. in my opinion. ^.^ Lol.

        + My ideas! Well.. I have so many ideas about infinite things! Haha. But here is one thing. I don't believe in judging people based on their ethnicity or sexual orientation or even appearance. Also, I don't like stereotyping. I mean, just because someone is Asian for example.. that doesn't necessarily mean they are highly intelligent or that they always get good grades. There are many other examples, but I chose this one because it isn't exactly a negative one. And I would much rather choose to type out a positive one than a negative one. ^.^

        + Well I deserve to be in this club because.. I am special! And no one can be the type of special I am because I am unique! Haha. XD But I am merely applying because 1. this is something to do at 1235 AM, 2. this could be interesting, and 3. leftyrighty13 requested that I apply for this club and I considered it. Hehe.

        So there. I am done! Yay! This was fun. XD

        Comment

        • Specforces
          Yes
          • Jan 2004
          • 5028

          #49
          Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

          Your applications are being reviewed.
          Check Out My Music

          Comment

          • Chromer
            Hookers and Blow
            • Jul 2003
            • 4981

            #50
            Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

            Originally posted by JurseyRider734

            This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my day.

            Also, do we get a signature of something now that I'm in the club or what?

            Comment

            • stretchypanda
              shock me shock me
              • Sep 2004
              • 4123

              #51
              Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

              I certainly don't possess the equipment/talent for making sigs.

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #52
                Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                Originally posted by Chromer
                This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my day.

                Also, do we get a signature of something now that I'm in the club or what?
                Preposterous. My body changes colors for pictures, which is why the first one I look like I made it black and white but in reality my skin and hair just changed colors.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • mead1
                  Cerebellumberjack
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 3960

                  #53
                  Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                  Originally posted by lbinator
                  lol lets hit on girls over the internet
                  oic

                  Comment

                  • lbinator
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 94

                    #54
                    Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                    Originally posted by mead1
                    oic
                    why not?

                    Comment

                    • -Tibs-
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 5235

                      #55
                      Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                      EXCELLENT POINT

                      Metal covers of vidya game songs

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #56
                        Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                        Lol... gotta find a picture of Whorli and I from something formal. Cause we enter as one unit. We are only beautiful together.

                        Well... she's only beautiful with me. I'm always dead sexy.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • Chromer
                          Hookers and Blow
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 4981

                          #57
                          Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          Lol... gotta find a picture of Whorli and I from something formal. Cause we enter as one unit. We are only beautiful together.

                          Well... she's only beautiful with me. I'm always dead sexy.
                          M-M-MEGA FAIL.

                          =P

                          Comment

                          • bloop101
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 33

                            #58
                            Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                            im beautiful*duh*, but dont have a camerea.....but i am beautiful....and i can do the worm :O...... im gonna do it!!ok that waz funz ......now i is goings to do the hokey-pokey......well that was fun........smiley face attack!!!!

                            Guido's rule of repetition: Five is always enough.
                            Last edited by GuidoHunter; 10-16-2006, 03:04 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Specforces
                              Yes
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 5028

                              #59
                              Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                              You are definitely in the running for the newest club created "the closest to getting banned club." I'll keep you posted, don't you worry.
                              Check Out My Music

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #60
                                Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                                I am most likely the sexiest person ever to access FFR, but I am also one of the laziest, and as such don't feel like applying immediately.

                                LAZINESS IS BEAUTIFUL IN ITS OWN SPECIAL WAY OK

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...