The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • scorpio1690
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 4817

    #76
    Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

    I'm beautiful!

    Comment

    • stretchypanda
      shock me shock me
      • Sep 2004
      • 4123

      #77
      Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

      Related contest:

      Make a sig for members. Spec and I will choose a winner. Winner gets in.

      Comment

      • Chromer
        Hookers and Blow
        • Jul 2003
        • 4981

        #78
        Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

        So it's:

        Me
        Skika
        Scorpio

        Awesome beans. :3

        Comment

        • Skikamukazi
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2005
          • 1394

          #79
          Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

          needs more girls

          Comment

          • stretchypanda
            shock me shock me
            • Sep 2004
            • 4123

            #80
            Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

            Talk to Spec.

            Comment

            • lord_carbo
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 6222

              #81
              Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

              Here stretchy

              Last edited by lord_carbo; 10-23-2006, 06:12 PM.
              last.fm

              Comment

              • Tantric
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 426

                #82
                Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread


                Me gettin ready for church!


                Oh look at that pimp shirt...it's true. I'm a keeper.


                Me a little drunk. woo.

                Ps. I think I should be in the club because, I already know I'm sexy.

                "I'd burn alive to keep you warm"

                Comment

                • shrimpy
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 325

                  #83
                  Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                  Wondering why Yung hasn't nominated herself yet.
                  Shrimpy's Mayhem Forums! Better than TGB! Guaranteed!
                  Come discuss some srs business here
                  Click here to start your very own website

                  Comment

                  • ckj846
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2437

                    #84
                    Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                    Sure, why not?

                    1. A picture of you looking beautiful/handsome and normal






                    2. A brief description on what your current plan to contribute to the world is

                    I am Asian so I plan to contribute to the world by being Japanese and increasing technology in everything that technology can be improved in. I fit the stereotype, woohoo.


                    3. A brief description of ideas that you hold that make you beautiful

                    My haircut. I like it and I think it makes me look like a girl, which is very VERY beautiful.


                    4. A small paragraph on why you think you deserve to be in the club
                    Because it needs more asian people.

                    uh oh it wasn't a paragraph OH NOES ASIAN PERSON FAILING@ENGRISH??????
                    O_o
                    pyro31191: TELL EVERYONE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS NOW
                    pyro31191: rofl
                    pyro31191: You should tell them earlier though
                    pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights

                    Comment

                    • stretchypanda
                      shock me shock me
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 4123

                      #85
                      Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                      I think Spec got bored with this thread.

                      ckj is in because I am in love with his hair (PS I spend too much on haircuts, too).

                      Carbo is in because he's the only one who made a sig.

                      tantric is not above the rules and must FILL OUT THE APPLICATION.

                      Comment

                      • Tantric
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 426

                        #86
                        Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                        ***MY APPLICATION***

                        1. A picture of you looking beautiful/handsome and normal
                        A:







                        2. A brief description on what your current plan to contribute to the world is
                        A: I like to make music. I can contribute by maybe one day, giving people good music. Also, I have a lot of love and I'm really generous. If people need a favor chances are, I'll do it for them. It's just how I am. I like to help people out the best I can.

                        3. A brief description of ideas that you hold that make you beautiful
                        A: I have that rugged/casual look. I go to clubs and get hit on by both genders. I have dimples in my smile...and girls like that? My personality makes me beautiful also.

                        4. A small paragraph on why you think you deserve to be in the club
                        A: As I said before, I think I'm sexy.

                        "I'd burn alive to keep you warm"

                        Comment

                        • iPatcH
                          Swamp Lemons Rule
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 3371

                          #87
                          Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread



                          im michelle

                          i wanna make the animals free an no more meat!!!!! yuck!!!!!!
                          put on a donk on it

                          Comment

                          • msbrunnettemickey
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 1780

                            #88
                            Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                            Why are you using my american name?

                            בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
                            מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
                            יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
                            אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
                            אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                            אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                            ודואג ודואג נורא

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #89
                              Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                              lol

                              anyway, this is what my friend wanted me to do in my photoshop class.

                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • Tantric
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 426

                                #90
                                Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                                Ew...

                                "I'd burn alive to keep you warm"

                                Comment

                                Working...