The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #91
    Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

    That's mean.

    She looks ****ty in pictures anyway.
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • somerndmguy
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2005
      • 116

      #92
      Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

      That's mean, too.
      But I must admit, it's extremely convincing.
      Maybe I'll submit an application too.
      Eventually...

      Comment

      • Specforces
        Yes
        • Jan 2004
        • 5028

        #93
        Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

        Jurs has just been accepted as the second female member of this club, next to stretchy.
        Check Out My Music

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #94
          Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

          Suh weeeeeeeet
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • stretchypanda
            shock me shock me
            • Sep 2004
            • 4123

            #95
            Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

            Hey there, hotstuff.

            EDIT: damn it, THAT'S how the acceptance PM should have started. I suck.

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #96
              Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

              I want an acceptance PM.

              I never get PM's
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • stretchypanda
                shock me shock me
                • Sep 2004
                • 4123

                #97
                Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                Skika and Chromer were the only ones to get one.

                After that I got busy/lazy.

                Comment

                • ckj846
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2437

                  #98
                  Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                  I noticed.
                  O_o
                  pyro31191: TELL EVERYONE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS NOW
                  pyro31191: rofl
                  pyro31191: You should tell them earlier though
                  pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights

                  Comment

                  • stretchypanda
                    shock me shock me
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 4123

                    #99
                    Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                    You try writing lesson plans every night plus studying for your own damn classes.

                    Comment

                    • Tantric
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 426

                      #100
                      Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                      Hey what about me!?

                      "I'd burn alive to keep you warm"

                      Comment

                      • ddrfreak925
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 522

                        #101
                        Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                        That was a ban right there.....Any ways I don't have a camera =(

                        Comment

                        • FluorescentArmy
                          Forum User
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1754

                          #102
                          Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                          Why's Skika banned?

                          Comment

                          • Tantric
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 426

                            #103
                            Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                            I like how I go un-noticed in this whole thing.

                            "I'd burn alive to keep you warm"

                            Comment

                            • LovelySwimAngel
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 76

                              #104
                              Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                              I believe I go unnoticed as well. XD

                              Comment

                              • CHAMPIONGIRL
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 1

                                #105
                                Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                                Originally posted by msbrunnettemickey
                                Oh good because... If Amanda picks than i will never make it in! Because I never started to create a facebook yet... =/
                                what is a facebook!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...