The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WillTalbot
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2006
    • 579

    #31
    Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

    I can't believe this is a sticky T_T;

    Comment

    • Skikamukazi
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2005
      • 1394

      #32
      Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

      So when do I find out if I am approved?

      Comment

      • Chromer
        Hookers and Blow
        • Jul 2003
        • 4981

        #33
        Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

        When Corey and Amanda come back on. -_-

        Comment

        • stretchypanda
          shock me shock me
          • Sep 2004
          • 4123

          #34
          Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

          I have a couple lesson plans to write and turn in, then I will notify members of their acceptance.

          Comment

          • mead1
            Cerebellumberjack
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 3960

            #35
            Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

            I would apply but I'm ugly and ashamed =(

            Comment

            • Chromer
              Hookers and Blow
              • Jul 2003
              • 4981

              #36
              Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

              Remember Mead, it's down the lane, not across the street.

              Comment

              • stretchypanda
                shock me shock me
                • Sep 2004
                • 4123

                #37
                Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                I am disappointed in the number of applications.

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #38
                  Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                  I get automatic acceptance, right?
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #39
                    Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                    I'll apply later in the week?
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #40
                      Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                      It's like I said, Amanda.

                      I mean, I honestly don't think I'm that beautiful of a person.

                      Comment

                      • leftyrighty13
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 22

                        #41
                        Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                        As far as contributions to the world go since i am only one person and may not make a big difference in anything I simply plan to make sure that i am not a burden to the world or any person in it by going to college and getting a job so i can support myself and hopfully a family.

                        Ideas that are beautiful? ........ well let us just say that my ideas are never of any vile or distasteful content and that i am just a regular person. I believe that i am no better or less than any other person in the world.

                        My reasons for being in the club are purely for entertainment purposes.
                        I would hope that i get at least some consideration for this club.
                        Attached Files

                        Comment

                        • stretchypanda
                          shock me shock me
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 4123

                          #42
                          Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                          LoL I feel dirty judging the appearance of high school students.

                          I'M A TEACHER.

                          Comment

                          • GuidoHunter
                            is against custom titles
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 7371

                            #43
                            Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                            I should get in because I'm nailing the judge.

                            Well, not exactly nailing, but for all intents and purposes...

                            Okay, **** you all, I just wanted to use the phrase.

                            --Guido


                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                            Comment

                            • lbinator
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 94

                              #44
                              Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread



                              I...like to sleep...I like beautiful people. This sounds like a grade 1 journal response.

                              Comment

                              • windsurfer-sp
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 1974

                                #45
                                Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                                Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                                I should get in because I'm nailing the judge.

                                Well, not exactly nailing, but for all intents and purposes...

                                Okay, **** you all, I just wanted to use the phrase.

                                LOL

                                How come no chicks have tried getting in yet?

                                Ill atempt later once I have a photo and it has been appropiately photoshopped.
                                Orbb fan club.
                                White text society.

                                Comment

                                Working...