The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • scorpio1690
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 4817

    #61
    Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread




    I'm currently in the process of slaying the dragons for the worlds sake. Dragon attacks have gone up 150% is the past twenty years, I'm here to stop that. Also, I plan on one day choking the bitches that threaten the No Bitch Zones, which I am also going to establish. On a more serious note I will contribute my not so amazing soccer and rugby skills to the world of tomorrow.

    Ideas of mine that make me beautiful you say? How about my scamming kids of their quarters at lunch time by placing them on the bottom of my fore arm, then catching the quarters with the hand attached to my fore arm in one quick, coordinated movement. I also do some mad hack and have played the drums for nine years.

    I should be in the club because I'd serve as the truly beautiful Canadian. I'm pretty much one of a kind. I jump out of planes at ~13000 feet just for the hell of it, that's an asset by itself. Once I get my skydiving tickets I could take members of the Beautiful People of FFR for jumps at a slightly lower cost!

    Comment

    • Specforces
      Yes
      • Jan 2004
      • 5028

      #62
      Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

      Scorpio, you've got the idea. I almost want to induct you right now. However, we must go through a few more of the motions first, then we'll induct.
      Check Out My Music

      Comment

      • Omeganitros
        auauauau
        • Jun 2003
        • 8897

        #63
        Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

        Holy mother****ing ****, you look awesome as ****ing **** in that ****ing awesome sky diver outfit.

        You sly mother****er.

        Comment

        • vashthestampede0987
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 2997

          #64
          Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

          Okay, so I brought this one back from the dead due to popular demand.



          I'm one of the few asians you'll meet in Michigan that's halfway decent at football and plays for his high school. (#63)




          And, well, who else would be brave enough to dress up like ap for FFR?

          Oh, and sorry for the page stretch.

          And scorp just informed me that I had to post what I would contribute to the world, etc, etc.

          Well, what I'd most likely end up contributing to the world is advance in the automotive industry and hopefully a better football program at Novi High School when I retire at 55 and become a teacher. I believe that I'm beautiful because though I'm asian, I still try to break through that stereotype of being nerdy, quiet, etc but still retain my dignity and respect as an asian by not completely whitewashing myself. As for being in the beautiful people of FFR club...well, as I said above, who else would be brave enough to dress up as ap?
          Last edited by vashthestampede0987; 10-16-2006, 08:16 PM.
          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I hate myself.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight
          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

          Comment

          • Squeek
            let it snow~
            • Jan 2004
            • 14444

            #65
            Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

            So I need to get a picture of myself in sunglasses with a thumbs up as I've just done a nose dive into a valley off a cliff right?

            brb

            Comment

            • _ReVeNGe_
              Banned
              • Sep 2006
              • 279

              #66
              Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

              I find the picture with the balloon in the pants pretty ironic.

              Comment

              • dunlop
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2006
                • 469

                #67
                Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                Originally posted by _ReVeNGe_
                I find the picture with the balloon in the pants pretty ironic.
                WHY is that?
                The secret to your future lies hidden in your daily routine.

                The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want most for what they want at the moment.

                Comment

                • scorpio1690
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 4817

                  #68
                  Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                  Originally posted by _ReVeNGe_
                  I find the picture with the balloon in the pants pretty ironic.
                  Racist comment.

                  Two week ban pl0x.

                  Comment

                  • Skikamukazi
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 1394

                    #69
                    Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                    Has anyone else besides me been informed of approval yet?

                    ps Spec or Stretchy should update the front page with the newest members
                    ;p

                    Comment

                    • LovelySwimAngel
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 76

                      #70
                      Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                      I haven't.

                      Comment

                      • Skikamukazi
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 1394

                        #71
                        Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                        Don't let this thread die! People, start posting your applications!

                        Comment

                        • stretchypanda
                          shock me shock me
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 4123

                          #72
                          Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                          Updated first post with accepted members.

                          Will look over new applications tonight.

                          Comment

                          • AeonShadow
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 588

                            #73
                            Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                            lol

                            Comment

                            • .tia.
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 6

                              #74
                              Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                              hey ppl just randomly bored

                              Comment

                              • stretchypanda
                                shock me shock me
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 4123

                                #75
                                Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

                                Scorpio's in. PM soon.

                                Comment

                                Working...