Post a pic of where you live

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jam930
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2004
    • 1069

    #76
    Guido being in texas... I would call that a small house...but it's still nice. The houses in texas are huge and cheap.
    -Jamie

    Comment

    • COBOL
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2004
      • 232

      #77
      Missouri
      Cornstalk Remanants

      Comment

      • xObserveRx
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 1148

        #78
        The houses in Texas are huge and cheap? Assurance against tornadoes? or they just know you're in the middle of nowhere?
        Come Play The Werewolf Game!

        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #79
          "Everything's bigger in Texas"

          i think they're trying to compensate for something...
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • xObserveRx
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 1148

            #80
            oh. Good point.
            Come Play The Werewolf Game!

            Comment

            • COBOL
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2004
              • 232

              #81
              when they say "everything is bigger in Texas"

              I think they are talking about Arch
              Cornstalk Remanants

              Comment

              • GuidoHunter
                is against custom titles
                • Oct 2003
                • 7371

                #82
                Of course there are MANY houses much bigger and nicer than mine, but 5000 square feet isn't small by any means. I'm not even going to try to argue the cheap thing, because I have absolutely no idea of the relativity of prices of houses.

                Middle of nowhere? What? Well, you're Canadian, so I can't expect you to know much about Texas's geography. I still live in a suburb of a metropolis...

                "Everything is bigger in Texas" really is true to an extent. However, the 100% truthful phrase would be "Everything is BETTER in Texas" (even our egos =) ).

                --Guido


                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                Comment

                • xObserveRx
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 1148

                  #83
                  and then you woke up.
                  Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                  Comment

                  • Jam930
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 1069

                    #84
                    Don't mess with Texas.
                    -Jamie

                    Comment

                    • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 3078

                      #85
                      STERLING HIEGHTS MICHIGAN
                      K

                      Comment

                      • evilbutterfly
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 5784

                        #86
                        Originally posted by Jam930
                        Don't mess with Texas.
                        hey Texas! FUCK YOU! what now, bi-atch. not so high and mighty now!! *gets smashed by Texas* damn...

                        no seriously, i think the only people that like Texas are the people who live there, and even some of them hate the place.
                        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                        And I write the blog for their website.

                        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                        Comment

                        • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 3078

                          #87
                          .
                          .
                          .

                          Comment

                          • Moogy
                            嗚呼
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 10303

                            #88
                            Has anyone ever been to the basement of the Alamo?

                            I hear they have a bike there.
                            Plz visit my blog

                            ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                            Comment

                            • Jam930
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 1069

                              #89
                              No... but theres a disco ball...
                              -Jamie

                              Comment

                              • Moogy
                                嗚呼
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 10303

                                #90
                                I take it you've never seen Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, which is an excellent, excellent movie, by the way.
                                Plz visit my blog

                                ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                                Comment

                                Working...