Post a pic of where you live

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #211
    k Fish wins even more, and I kinda saw it like that too

    Comment

    • flypie743
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2004
      • 3210

      #212
      lol nice Fish...it does look like that...

      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

      Comment

      • jewpinthethird
        (The Fat's Sabobah)
        FFR Music Producer
        • Nov 2002
        • 11711

        #213
        Hahaha, I was trying to describe my house to one of my friends, and I told them it sort of had like..."castle stuffs" adn they were just more confused, because they are dumb.

        Comment

        • LEGO
          Banned
          • Apr 2003
          • 994

          #214
          ya mean ramparts?

          Comment

          • jewpinthethird
            (The Fat's Sabobah)
            FFR Music Producer
            • Nov 2002
            • 11711

            #215
            I mean archers and knights.

            Comment

            Working...