Post a pic of where you live

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jewpinthethird
    (The Fat's Sabobah)
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2002
    • 11711

    #196
    Here is the pool...that I rarely ever swim in.
    Attached Files

    Comment

    • Tank101
      I V vi iii IV I IV V
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2004
      • 2082

      #197
      Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
      ...What the hell was that?
      On his T.V. is an episode of South Park where they tell the story of Joseph Smith, and every 5 seconds they say DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM!

      Comment

      • banditcom
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 6243

        #198
        That view rules jewpin... although that wall needs to be lower...

        Comment

        • Pooping_Panda
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2003
          • 1773

          #199
          haha thats awsome jewpin

          i like your plants Varia XD

          Comment

          • jewpinthethird
            (The Fat's Sabobah)
            FFR Music Producer
            • Nov 2002
            • 11711

            #200
            The angle that I was holding the camera was weird because I didnt want to get the patio roof thing in the shot. But you can usually see more of the mountains.
            Attached Files

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #201
              Jewpins front door wins the prize

              Comment

              • flypie743
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 3210

                #202
                Jewpins pool wins the prize.

                IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                Comment

                • banditcom
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 6243

                  #203
                  That's really cool... O_o

                  Comment

                  • jewpinthethird
                    (The Fat's Sabobah)
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Nov 2002
                    • 11711

                    #204
                    Actually it was 113 today...and I took the picture of my house in my bare feet so it was quite the opposite of cool.

                    I guess living in this valley my entire life means I take the scenery for granted. I am so ungrateful....
                    Attached Files

                    Comment

                    • scorpio1690
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 4817

                      #205
                      Originally posted by Tank101
                      Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
                      ...What the hell was that?
                      On his T.V. is an episode of South Park where they tell the story of Joseph Smith, and every 5 seconds they say DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM!
                      Haha, I love that episode, where it's like, the guy made up the religion and made up that god was talking to him, oh man.

                      Comment

                      • lightdarkness
                        Summer!!
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 11310

                        #206
                        I wish my house was as cool as jewpins, oh well.

                        Comment

                        • jewpinthethird
                          (The Fat's Sabobah)
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Nov 2002
                          • 11711

                          #207
                          Movie to the Coachella Valley and your AC will be running 24/7/365! It'll always be cool.

                          Comment

                          • jewpinthethird
                            (The Fat's Sabobah)
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Nov 2002
                            • 11711

                            #208
                            My apologies to all those who get a lot of rain, but I was really surpirsed when I woke up to a loud "HOLYFUCKINGBANG!" of Thunder. Plus, I was trying to watch TV and every 5 seconds "EERRRRRR! ERRRRRRRR! Flash Flood Warning! Turn to Channel 18!! EEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

                            And being that I live in a desert, I cant really remember when the last time it rained like this, so I decided to risk getting electricuted and take pictures!

                            True story: My car was outside, and in order to get it into the garage, I had to move the trash cans which were blocking the way. So, I'm trying to move as fast as I can as to not get soaking wet, when everything went all flashy-white! and then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAANNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!

                            Awesome fun.
                            Attached Files

                            Comment

                            • lightdarkness
                              Summer!!
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 11310

                              #209
                              RIZZAIN'D

                              Comment

                              • FishFishRevolution
                                GotR Creator
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 7251

                                #210
                                Here Jewpin, this is what your house reminded me right off the bat, so i added it.
                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...