Post a pic of where you live

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Feuergeist
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 869

    #166
    delete please



    Wer noch nie einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat sich noch nie an etwas Neuem versucht.
    Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

    Comment

    • Feuergeist
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 869

      #167
      I recently moved. Wau. And no pics of the outside of the house for you.


















      Thats all you get :ralkwejrlwekjr:



      Wer noch nie einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat sich noch nie an etwas Neuem versucht.
      Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

      Comment

      • Reach
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 7471

        #168




        Comment

        • linus
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2003
          • 2417

          #169
          gone.

          Comment

          • Kenzya
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 3411

            #170
            That picture is a bit old.

            One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
            Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
            I'm Still Alive

            Comment

            • Mwerp
              Banned
              • Aug 2003
              • 1078

              #171
              Reach, that lighthouse shot was beautiful. Is that close to your house or something?

              EDIT: Reach

              Comment

              • Moogy
                嗚呼
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 10303

                #172
                Teach? Haha.
                Plz visit my blog

                ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                Comment

                • Tsuguri
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 108

                  #173
                  :O I just genked that same chair from my mom's boyfriend's office!

                  Comment

                  • Reach
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 7471

                    #174
                    Originally posted by Mwerp
                    Reach, that lighthouse shot was beautiful. Is that close to your house or something?

                    EDIT: Reach
                    Yep, its pretty close to where I live. I live closer to where the 1st picture was taken though.

                    heres some more of that area










                    Downtown



                    I sit at that picnic table with my gf to eat ice cream



                    Heres some pictures of hurricane damage back in september. Fucked up the beachs boardwalk pretty bad.



                    Ouch

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #175
                      Reach, your town is so...quaint.



                      Anyways, this is the view from outside my house, across the street. It was taken with my phone.
                      Attached Files
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • Varia
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 1713

                        #176
                        Hot damn Reach. Your city and whatever are too cool for school.

                        EDIT: Well hullo thar house
                        Attached Files
                        GB CHALLENGE IS HOMOSEXUAL

                        ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?


                        I THINK SO

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #177
                          im gunna stalkz u vahreeuh lolz
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • QreepyBORIS
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 7454

                            #178
                            My brother has Citrus Child's chair. Whut whut.

                            Signature subject to change.

                            THE ZERRRRRG.

                            Comment

                            • jewpinthethird
                              (The Fat's Sabobah)
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Nov 2002
                              • 11711

                              #179
                              Uh oh, someone got a new digital camera.
                              Uh oh, someone isnt very original.
                              Attached Files

                              Comment

                              • jewpinthethird
                                (The Fat's Sabobah)
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Nov 2002
                                • 11711

                                #180
                                Uh oh, someone got a new digital camera.
                                Uh oh, someone isnt very original.
                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...