Post a pic of where you live

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #181
    That is extremly hot.

    Comment

    • Kenzya
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 3411

      #182
      Sucks if you're not at that exact angle though.

      One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
      Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
      I'm Still Alive

      Comment

      • QreepyBORIS
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2003
        • 7454

        #183
        Its easy to turn the mointor though.

        I would do that, If I had anything behind my monitor.

        That must have been pretty hard.

        Signature subject to change.

        THE ZERRRRRG.

        Comment

        • jewpinthethird
          (The Fat's Sabobah)
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2002
          • 11711

          #184
          Actually not at all. I just moved my monitor off to the side and took about 5 pictures from different angles. Then I found which one matched the best, and turned the monitor a tad bit.

          I plan on making a better one later tonight though, because there was some cat hair that was on the lamp, and it is driving me insane, I keep trying to brush it away...ahhh.
          Attached Files

          Comment

          • ddrking133
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 584

            #185
            dood, u live in like the friggen pilgrum ghetto. awesome dood. every tryed to go dirtboarding down those mts?
            [/center]

            Comment

            • jewpinthethird
              (The Fat's Sabobah)
              FFR Music Producer
              • Nov 2002
              • 11711

              #186
              Actually, I use to sandboard...but then the man paved over our slopes.

              But now, I havent gone Mountain Boarding, though, at my old house (which was built right next to the moutains) I use to climb them...and I rode my bike down one part of the area.
              Attached Files

              Comment

              • flypie743
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 3210

                #187
                Cool, Jewpin, you play guitar and keyboard...and banjo? I play guitar and keyboard...well I am really just starting to learn how to play guitar...

                IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #188
                  My room:





                  Comment

                  • jewpinthethird
                    (The Fat's Sabobah)
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Nov 2002
                    • 11711

                    #189
                    I am learning to play the banjo, and guitar.

                    Comment

                    • aracelibercelle
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 91

                      #190
                      OMG Zack that is really awesome...your computer and room and stuff. I am jealous...
                      Call me SHELL. (beats arace)

                      Jewpinthethird: I could poke you all night...

                      Comment

                      • banditcom
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 6243

                        #191
                        Hah that desktop pic is sweet...

                        Comment

                        • earth_lord
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 204

                          #192
                          this is my desktop, nothing much
                          Attached Files

                          Im back, which can only mean 1 of two things:
                          1. Armagedon
                          2. Armagedon + excess weight

                          Comment

                          • Tank101
                            I V vi iii IV I IV V
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2082

                            #193
                            Originally posted by lightdarkness
                            DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM!

                            Comment

                            • QreepyBORIS
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 7454

                              #194
                              ...What the hell was that?

                              Signature subject to change.

                              THE ZERRRRRG.

                              Comment

                              • LEGO
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 994

                                #195
                                a TV in his room? on a thingy??

                                Comment

                                Working...