Re: See Where Your Country Ranks In World Penis Sizes
Originally posted by eastsideman09
I guess it's good to know that my wiener's bigger than a vast majority of the wieners around the world.
Yes this is a good information to know it will come in handy when comparing wiener sizes and makes great topic for toilet chat with friendly pooping neighbor.
Re: See Where Your Country Ranks In World Penis Sizes
uk ranked ok I guess
At least I know im bigger than the average
Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
Waiting for 2 Million members...
5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5
Re: See Where Your Country Ranks In World Penis Sizes
How people measure their penises compared to how people are supposed to measure them is a good inch in difference at least. These averages don't seem too far-gone.
Comment