Re: See Where Your Country Ranks In World Penis Sizes
Originally posted by Reincarnate
start taking advantage of those AMA threads, boys
it IS AMA, after all, not AM(Almost)A
people too scared to ask perhaps? xP
Anyways, mfw I saw table 2 in the second link, when white men in New York have almost an extra 2 inches when self-reported as opposed to actually measured.
EDIT: Still waiting for the thread, "How big is your penis on the internet?"
Re: See Where Your Country Ranks In World Penis Sizes
I can almost feel this thread being slowly locked...
Originally posted by hi19hi19
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications
Originally posted by m0de
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Re: See Where Your Country Ranks In World Penis Sizes
obligatory cigaro reference
Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.
Re: See Where Your Country Ranks In World Penis Sizes
No love for Viet dudes?
Well, whatever, I really wanna know how the **** they got this data.
EDIT: Never mind I found it.
Why do I have the feeling this was created for the sake of racial stereotyping? I would be above average for my race at age 15. I doubt that's the case.
Comment