Re: See Where Your Country Ranks In World Penis Sizes
Originally posted by Choofers
i was up aound 11 ish to my my mom textinin me over voaevover avo oover, asking if o wamt food from china so i said hai and off sent went to a p; blasnd buffet bu o wl who cares
Re: See Where Your Country Ranks In World Penis Sizes
Originally posted by kommisar
change thread title to post your penis sizes
Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
ITT everyone has an above average penis size
This thread kinda rubs me the wrong way. It's trying to expose an interesting topic, and you kids just gave it the shaft in lieu of pumping up your own egos. I mean, come on, it's not like this generation is the uprising of penis sizes. Stop being so spunky and penetrating our heads with lies. That's pretty salty, if you ask me.
Re: See Where Your Country Ranks In World Penis Sizes
Originally posted by Niala
This thread kinda rubs me the wrong way. It's trying to expose an interesting topic, and you kids just gave it the shaft in lieu of pumping up your own egos. I mean, come on, it's not like this generation is the uprising of penis sizes. Stop being so spunky and penetrating our heads with lies. That's pretty salty, if you ask me.
let's play find the penis puns!
lmao
Originally posted by choof
you double dad loving dipshit
Originally posted by t-rogdor
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Originally posted by smartdude1212
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Re: See Where Your Country Ranks In World Penis Sizes
ty based god
Originally posted by ~jrodd
keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Comment