Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wineandbread
    Custom User Title
    • Oct 2007
    • 2105

    #46
    Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

    sup leonid
    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
    my semen is flying through the air as we speak
    We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

    Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


    Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


    Comment

    • supermousie
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 1074

      #47
      Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

      Nobody yet, mainly because p much everyone lives in the US/Canader. GG guys.
      I'm meeting Bethany in September or December/January 8)
      From memory, I believe subin, patashu and popsicle_3000 all live in Sydney. Might organise a meetup someday, when I'm not lazy.
      Originally posted by aperson
      yolo

      Comment

      • Gray Fox
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 563

        #48
        Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

        Originally posted by icontrolyourworld
        i also met grayfox but i met him before i knew he was part of ffr xD
        From this site it was randomly running into icy at the local DDR machine.

        Also same situation for me, I didn't realize he was from FFR until he brought it up lol

        Comment

        • rsr2
          Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
          • Oct 2004
          • 1386

          #49
          Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

          None yet even though I have had several opportunities but thanks to random events happening, I couldn't : \

          There is one I really I regret and that is Jellygod. I had many opportunities to hang out with him. I even bought him a ticket to see a band when I went to Grand Rapids but he couldn't go. We literally had plans to hang out the following weekend and 2 days later.... yeah...
          Originally posted by MrGiggles
          "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

          Comment

          • sticklydude
            r.i.p. tiny hippo
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 2165

            #50
            Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

            dAnceguy117 and BynaryFission at the same time.

            Comment

            • kommisar
              Dark Chancellor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jun 2005
              • 7328

              #51
              Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

              Buizel/rshadow came to my place for a week in 2008, then met twilightprincess later.


              but I think the first legit was scwolf in 2007 which became a very good friend of mine, and he lives here so yeah

              Comment

              • Velayne
                Banned
                • Jul 2012
                • 38

                #52
                Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                coolrun, BlueArrowll, spinal_compression, then pmonibuv1.

                Comment

                • Rebirth0
                  FFR Originalbro
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8751

                  #53
                  Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                  Originally posted by Go_Oilers_Go
                  Poor Aden. ;_;

                  FFR meetup in Missouri!
                  I've tried doing that for years. It'll never happen

                  I also forgot emosaur lives in KCMO. What town, nig?

                  Comment

                  • nois-or-e
                    SponCon Aficionado
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 3250

                    #54
                    Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                    My wife (musical_vampire) and recently Kenny (ksl33zy24). Dom (Sprite-) is going to arrive here on my 27th bday (sep 4th) which will be 3 ;D

                    Comment

                    • The5thMoon
                      • self-fulfilled prophecy •
                      • May 2006
                      • 2132

                      #55
                      Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                      Rebirth and then Summerschool, both cool people, would love to hang out again.

                      Comment

                      • EzExZeRo7497
                        ⠀
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 6858

                        #56
                        Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                        None.


                        ...

                        Comment

                        • Samwais
                          Mysterious. . . .
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 346

                          #57
                          Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                          Not counting the ppl that introduced me to the game, I haven't met anyone, mostly because lolscandinavia and no money to go abroad ;__;

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #58
                            Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                            none that i first met on FFR.
                            but i've seen a couple people who i introduced to ffr.
                            inDHeart (kisler), and lightning55 (noone but kisler knows him)


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • Choofers
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 6205

                              #59
                              Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                              Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                              None.


                              ...
                              you live in singapore, go meet up with ghakimx

                              Comment

                              • A2P
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Apr 2009
                                • 3127

                                #60
                                Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                                or dantheman650

                                Comment

                                Working...