Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • adlp
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 1758

    #76
    Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

    fishfishrevolution, litodude, fictionjunction, nforcer, jkpolk, all that chaz, malreynolds, alot of cool dudes

    sorry if i forgot anyone

    Comment

    • Elite Ninja
      Kawaii Desu
      Event Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2007
      • 4828

      #77
      Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

      No one yet :<

      I found out that jugglinguy who used to play FFR a long time ago lives like less than 10 minutes away from me apparently. Haven't met him though. I'd love to be able to attend a Kansas/Missouri meetup, though I'd need to be able to drive first.
      Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
      Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
      Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

      Comment

      • kjwkjw
        >w<
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2007
        • 2585

        #78
        Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

        No one.


        Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
        Project Sekai 535

        Comment

        • basicdrummerman
          rusty old fart
          Event Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Oct 2007
          • 1259

          #79
          Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

          **** if anyone even lives near me.

          Comment

          • ddr_f4n
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 3807

            #80
            Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

            Hmm...I would say Dan and his crew in the first Canadian FFR meetup ever over at Playdium (back when it still had ITG2). Except no one knew who was who or who was from FFR since there was A LOT of people there that day, so I didn't meet them personally.

            Other than that, I would say Kommisar at AN 2010, he knew it was me when I gave the crew in the DDR room my Touhou Pad Packs :V
            Out Now!


            Older Releases:
            Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
            Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
            東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

            Comment

            • Izzy
              Snek
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 9195

              #81
              Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

              Rebirth about 6-7 years ago. He pretty much lives at my house half the time.

              Comment

              • 25thhour
                I like max
                • Feb 2007
                • 2922

                #82
                Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                Nobody... Anyone in Calgary wanna meet up go for some drinks or something?
                r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                Comment

                • All_That_Chaz
                  Supreme Dictator For Life
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 5874

                  #83
                  Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                  Hammy was the first. I've met a ton of people from the site. Let's see...

                  Synthlight
                  JasonKey
                  MalDON
                  Sprite
                  Tass
                  Nestlekwik
                  FishFishRevolution
                  GuidoHunter
                  Stretchypanda
                  adlp
                  MalReynolds
                  mead1
                  jkpolk
                  litodude
                  nforcer
                  svaz
                  alainbryden
                  jchinzilla
                  mrgiggles
                  jamuko
                  DarkManticoreX2
                  DrugstoreCowboy
                  Flipsta
                  psychopete
                  jellygod (RIP)
                  panic4me
                  krunkykai
                  ichliebabe
                  A2_Sauce
                  Kibblre
                  Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  psychozerosk8er
                  a the third
                  deathbyennui
                  psychoangel
                  tc_halogen
                  mrrubix/reincarnate
                  rebirth
                  izzy
                  lumphoboextreme
                  silvuh
                  anyone else who was at the nj meetup a couple years ago or at the con in '08 that I'm forgetting.

                  There are more I'm sure. The list is getting kinda long...
                  Last edited by All_That_Chaz; 07-27-2012, 11:10 AM.
                  Back to "Back to Earth"
                  Originally posted by FoJaR
                  dammit chaz
                  Originally posted by FoJaR
                  god dammit chaz
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                  Comment

                  • DossarLX ODI
                    Batch Manager
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 15013

                    #84
                    Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                    What was Synthlight like in person, Chaz?
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                    Comment

                    • Herogashix
                      D7 Dating Sim Player
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 2183

                      #85
                      Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                      Did I seriously make a successful thread.

                      I'm curious as to what Synthlight was like.

                      Comment

                      • All_That_Chaz
                        Supreme Dictator For Life
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 5874

                        #86
                        Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                        Synth is awesome.
                        Back to "Back to Earth"
                        Originally posted by FoJaR
                        dammit chaz
                        Originally posted by FoJaR
                        god dammit chaz
                        Originally posted by MalReynolds
                        I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                        Comment

                        • Gundam-Dude
                          `~`
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 7327

                          #87
                          Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                          if we're gonna start compiling lists then...

                          Xiaounlimtied
                          WTFBrandon
                          silentoath/Dr.Ozi
                          xThai
                          Kommisar
                          Synexi
                          Gpop/ddr_f4n
                          Litodude
                          iPatch
                          Raeko/mellonxcollie
                          Afrobean
                          Remedy
                          LJRoX
                          pmonibuv
                          Winrar
                          Staiain
                          Samurai
                          xMUSICxMASTERx
                          Zeldagurlfan
                          Hurleyisgod


                          basically all from anime north in the past 3 years other than the first 4 lmao


                          (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                          My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                          Comment

                          • Rebirth0
                            FFR Originalbro
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8751

                            #88
                            Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                            Synth seemed like the stereotypical mid 30s guy who was also bald. He wasn't around a whole lot during that 2008 convention because he was always at best buy or something buying stuff to make everything connect and work at the convention.

                            Me and Izzy were the very first ones in the door so we were able to talk to Synth, JasonKey, and Tass alone for a little while. JasonKey was the most bro tier of them and he was also like a 6'4 tank

                            If any of you remember I almost constantly had issues with Tass because I would do all this crap for the game and he would have to implement it in retarded and non efficient ways which took way too much time. I would always be bitching at him because he was the one that was always there to be bitched at. Then when I meet him he's this 23 year old 5'6 120 lbs dude. I thought that was funny. But we didn't bitch at each other in person or anything. Everything was pretty cool. Its kinda unfortunate that we left early because we had gotten zero sleep the night before


                            If there was ever a 20+ person convention or meetup again, and I had the money, I would probably go to it.

                            Comment

                            • Nullifidian
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 1837

                              #89
                              Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                              No one on FFR really, just 2 people (and the fiancee of one of them) I know from collecting cds.

                              Come chill in the Netherlands yo

                              Comment

                              • InfiniteMind
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 1

                                #90
                                Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                                No one at this time, though I've met a few people on here that I totally clicked with and would love to actually meet in person. Some day, perhaps.

                                Comment

                                Working...