Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #91
    Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

    Originally posted by _.Spitfire._
    No one on FFR really, just 2 people (and the fiancee of one of them) I know from collecting cds.

    Come chill in the Netherlands yo
    yes.

    Comment

    • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
      Threat Emulation
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2004
      • 5184

      #92
      Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

      Had Specforces, Edubardus (guessing on the spelling), and Rebirth stay at my place in Chicago years ago for the first Chicago Meetup. Then stopped by a few times to hang out with Chaz and crew for the more recent [Chicago] one.

      Originally posted by Lightdarkness
      I'm light f**king darkness

      Comment

      • mi40
        ᅠ
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2008
        • 3655

        #93
        Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

        ..

        i met leonid and tinahan in 2009 iirc
        but that's it

        kjw bailed on us
        moches was mia
        :<

        Comment

        • AlexDest
          good hot
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2007
          • 5309

          #94
          Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

          Never met anyone but I'm really hoping to meet:

          Staiain
          TC_Halogen
          psychoangel691
          Sky Kitten
          LJRoX
          typing like wat
          ELRayford

          Probably a bunch of other people but those listed I do hope to meet sometime.

          Comment

          • NFD
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2007
            • 4715

            #95
            Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

            I tore up Deal or no Deal at an arcade with Aoreo

            Comment

            • Choofers
              FFR Player
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2008
              • 6205

              #96
              Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

              Originally posted by _.Spitfire._
              No one on FFR really, just 2 people (and the fiancee of one of them) I know from collecting cds.

              Come chill in the Netherlands yo
              If I'm still headed to the Netherlands next year... Sup 8)

              Comment

              • Choofers
                FFR Player
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2008
                • 6205

                #97
                Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                Originally posted by i love you
                tsuka




















































                dont ask
                oh **** lmfao can I assume what happened

                Comment

                • NFD
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 4715

                  #98
                  Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                  I'm hanging out with Silvuh and bdn.

                  Comment

                  • User1176756

                    #99
                    Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                    Never met anyone on the site. I live in a very FFRless town in NC. =[

                    Comment

                    • Xx DarkLink xX
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2008
                      • 67

                      #100
                      Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                      Does anyone live in St. Louis?

                      Comment

                      • NekoGon
                        щ(゚Д゚щ)
                        • Jul 2008
                        • 2709

                        #101
                        Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                        hung out with LongGone plenty of times, both in malaysia and the UK (once when he came to Birmingham, lol)



                        Comment

                        Working...