Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kmay
    Don't forget me
    • Jan 2007
    • 6532

    #16
    Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

    Windscarredfaith and verra

    Comment

    • Gundam-Dude
      `~`
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 7327

      #17
      Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

      I've basically been with Xiao, WTFBrandon, silentoath, and xThai for most of my life, rofl. I've known the first three since middle school and met Thai in high school.

      Outside of the in-crew, Kommi was the first back at Anime North 2010.


      (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

      My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #18
        Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

        Well technically my brother then there was Frankie and Eric (krunkykai22 and ssgoku42_00) but I knew those two outside of FFR so really the first person I met from FFR was AJ (TC_Halogen)
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • qqwref
          stepmania archaeologist
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 4092

          #19
          Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

          nobody yet
          Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
          Best SDG: PANTS (86)
          Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

          Comment

          • A2P
            FFR Veteran
            • Apr 2009
            • 3127

            #20
            Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

            prolly nforcer but he's long gone man (no pun intended)

            Comment

            • SKG_Scintill
              Spun a twirly fruitcake,
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2009
              • 3877

              #21
              Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

              my mom and dad





              Originally posted by bluguerilla
              So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
              ___
              . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
              . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
              .

              Comment

              • Hateandhatred
                "The Quebec Steparatist."
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2011
                • 1974

                #22
                Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                Sanzath

                Although I've met people I've never realized they had an account on here (SpiNalKat), and sort of knew Muirrir/Dindon_Fou for years.
                Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                Comment

                • Coolboyrulez0
                  VICES
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 10042

                  #23
                  Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                  no one

                  because most the chill people are in canada or far away
                  https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                  https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                  Comment

                  • woker-X
                    .... :.. .:. ::
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 1040

                    #24
                    Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                    Originally posted by colt.45
                    Was supposed to meet woker-X this past april but I didn't end up going to the tournament.
                    ^this.


                    I introduced my gf and some friends to FFR, so that doesn't count lol.



                    I could meet Razor anytime though =P ... I just have to cross the international bridge lol

                    Comment

                    • 3lijah
                      This ma coo coo face
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 896

                      #25
                      Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                      GG_Guru. SUP BIG DOG?
                      BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course,
                      BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination
                      BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)

                      Comment

                      • Ohaider
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 2893

                        #26
                        Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                        AOD_ELEMENT Way back when we both sucked at this game (06?)

                        Comment

                        • Ghakimx
                          Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 1594

                          #27
                          Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                          The first person I met IRL is DarkRazor. He introduced me to some of his other buds who are on here and also IIDX Empress at the time. After that, LongGone said he wanted to visit us in Singapore and he brought a DDR friend along, so DarkRazor, LongGone and I met together for the first time. There is a picture of us together but I can't find the damn thing.


                          We also met again a few months later. Fun stuff.

                          I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                          Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                          Comment

                          • bmah
                            shots FIRED
                            Profile Moderator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            Global Moderator
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 8448

                            #28
                            Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                            First FFR person I met offline? That would be Nima back in 2006.

                            Comment

                            • PrawnSkunk
                              Administrator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Administrator
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 3907

                              #29
                              Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                              There's a few people that live less than half an hour away from me...

                              But fucc, I'm a socially awkward penguin.

                              Comment

                              • Panic4Me
                                o_o
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 911

                                #30
                                Re: Who's The First Person You've Met Offline

                                I went to school with ichliebekase before we even heard of FFR. I'm assuming that won't count (considering other posts). So.. krunkykai22 was the first person I met from FFR.

                                I've also had the pleasure of meeting All_That_Chaz, NocturneAunamic, MetalAtlas (<3), and HellsRequiem.
                                Unofficial Slayerific Phantominizer 1st Tournament: D1 - 1st place
                                The Krunkykäse Tournament!: D2 - 2nd place
                                SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity (June): D2 - 2nd place

                                ♥R.I.P. Jellygod♥


                                Comment

                                Working...