Super Smash Brothers Melee

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vashthestampede0987
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 2997

    #151
    Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

    Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
    Do clarify on what you mean by that. I mean, IMO there are only a handful of characters with range so why not bring up the fact that as Roy, DK or Bowser you're limited to closer ranged attacks.
    *cough* Oh.
    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I hate myself.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

    Comment

    • gamewiz0
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2007
      • 86

      #152
      Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

      It has THE BEST SSBM PLAYERS IN THE WORLD using Bowser in a 3 Bowsers vs. Whoever match. Yeah, Bowser sucks. <_<
      They don't look like the best players in the world. And their playing on Fountain of Dreams >.<

      Bowser's pretty bad-but he's got some fast attacks (B Up) and at the very least has enough power to make up for it. Plus he's heavy, and his recovery can stop upwards attacks from getting him.

      Also, if a short ranged character is "Nubby," then what is Shiek? Chopped liver?
      A short ranged characer isn't Nubby. Nubby is if their main attacks (a attacks) have a short reach. Shiek has mad range on her attacks, she's not nubby.

      *Any character who fights with nubs (Jigglypuff, Kirby, Pichu) is pretty much automaticly Nubby *

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #153
        Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

        I haven't been paying much attention to this thread, but I must say this much:

        Kirby may not be the best, but he definitely isn't that bad. Bowser, however IS that bad. Bowser ****ing sucks.

        Comment

        • gamewiz0
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2007
          • 86

          #154
          Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

          Actually, i'm beginning to change my opinion on Kirby, he still sucks, but I actually wanna rate Bowser in there as really bad.

          Top 5 worst characters.

          5.DK
          4.Mewtwo
          3.G&W
          2.Kirby
          1.Bowser

          BTW-Hitler would make an awesome SSBB character.
          I think Hitler and John Madden should be in the next SSBB

          Comment

          • vashthestampede0987
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 2997

            #155
            Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

            ....you really must be terrible at this game to rate DK, G&W and Mewtwo over Kirby, and you're super retarded for saying Hitler and John Madden should be in SSBB, joking or not.
            Omega owes me [1] omega favor
            I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I hate myself.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight
            xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
            xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

            Comment

            • gamewiz0
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2007
              • 86

              #156
              Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

              ....you really must be terrible at this game to rate DK, G&W and Mewtwo over Kirby, and you're super retarded for saying Hitler and John Madden should be in SSBB, joking or not.
              And you must be really terrible at..well life to not even give a reason for your conclusion. Actually, I don't wanna call that a conclusion-its more of an instinct-you think something and you type it, sorta like a monkey...

              BTW, Hitler and John Madden would make the best SSBB characters, John Madden would throw footballs at his enemies and Hitler would thrown Shuriken Swasticas...

              I think Bill Cosby would fit in too, can you say Jello Puddin' Power Punch?

              Comment

              • hanakatana
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 2

                #157
                Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

                i kick ass with Kirby, i am unstoppable and currently undefeated by everyone i know!

                Comment

                • liltiger3
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 86

                  #158
                  Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

                  I totally agree with vashthestampede0987. There is no way DK, G&W and Mewtwo should be over Kirby. I have nothing against them, but Kirby is way better than those guy's. And thinking Hitler and John Madden should be in SSBB is gay.

                  <- Use both of them

                  Comment

                  • norge1
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 168

                    #159
                    Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

                    Hey I have a quick question. My friend doesn't like this game (wow) and when I get him to play, I try to give him an adavantage cuz he's not that great. Is it possible to give 1 person more lives then another? I've tried, but i haven't found an option to do so.

                    Dr. Mario, Fox, and Link are awesome


                    AAA's: 23
                    FC's: 107

                    updated 7/2/08

                    Comment

                    • ToshX
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2004
                      • 5111

                      #160
                      Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

                      You can just jump off the edge once.

                      I do it with my friends all of the time.

                      Comment

                      • liltiger3
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 86

                        #161
                        Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

                        Okay, Im typing this because I didn't read all of gamewiz0's 2nd post. Anyway, How could Bill Cosby go to SSBB? Seriously, that's just retarted and gay. He is just an actor, not a fighter. If your gonna post that then dont post at all.

                        <- Use both of them

                        Comment

                        • ToshX
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2004
                          • 5111

                          #162
                          Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

                          I don't even know what to say about that.

                          Besides, the power of Cosby is obvious. He can spawn Pokemans.

                          Comment

                          • norge1
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 168

                            #163
                            Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

                            Hey thanks. I just jump off a ledge too, but it's kind of stupid of them not making an option to give people different amounts of lives.


                            AAA's: 23
                            FC's: 107

                            updated 7/2/08

                            Comment

                            • Tonberry_Kid
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 3408

                              #164
                              Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

                              Kirby's alot better than you people give credit for.

                              I used him in a tournament once and won =\.
                              UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                              Originally posted by mead1
                              My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                              Comment

                              • koa5001
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 78

                                #165
                                Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

                                This game is awesome! Usually my best characters are the 3 swordsmen (Roy, Marth, and Link). I'm also pretty good w/Mario too! Can't wait for Brawl to come out on the Wii!


                                Wii Console Number: 7804 3626 7275 8332
                                Brawl FC: 0516-7950-6983 (PM if you add me!)

                                Comment

                                Working...