Super Smash Brothers Melee

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Adamaja456
    Absurd
    • Dec 2006
    • 6433

    #346
    Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

    kirbys the man


    582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
    602 AAAs(517+23+62)
    People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
    DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
    ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
    4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
    Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
    dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

    Comment

    • marioGP87
      Shiny Zoroa :')
      • Mar 2006
      • 603

      #347
      Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

      I either use Fox on stamina, SSD, and Homerun Contest or Roy on Tournaments.

      -p.s.- the mission where we have to kill both Nanas is a bit tricky (I had to use all of the characters in that mission and won it with Ness with the PK Thunder).
      Originally posted by Kit
      "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


      Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

      Comment

      • ChrisPA17
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2007
        • 1

        #348
        Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

        I always use Fox or Pikachu. I kill with Fox, but I seriously DESTROY everyone with Pikachu! :P

        Comment

        • niceguy104jw
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2007
          • 54

          #349
          Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

          I use marth, i know everyone thinks hes just a spammer but I got a decent combo. It goes grab, throw up, up A, jump over A, over jump B charge. I also jump to meet my friends when they are over the edge with a nice warm B charge. B charge is my friend =)
          I raise my sword not to attack, but to defend the weak. I raise my shield to protect not myself, but my honor and ideals. Finally I raise not my banner, but that of the Lord. -Jordan Wayne

          Comment

          • MI4 REAL
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 237

            #350
            Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

            I play with only Yoshi.
            Highest Combo-3330 (Full Combo Blue Army)[10/12][Level 67]
            Highest Score-5,103,380 (Blue Army)
            Highest Level AAA-Heroes On Your Lawn At Night [9/12][Level 53]
            Highest Level FC-Choprite [11/12][70] (1796c)
            Highest Level Clear-Undici [13/12][Level 110]

            AAAs-509 (445+64)
            Tier Points-151
            Very Challenging Full Combos-89+

            Overall Average Rank Before AvMissFix-556
            (AAA:126)(FC:367)

            Standard Difficulty AAAs-57+
            Tricky Difficulty AAAs-74+
            Difficult AAAs-107+
            Very Difficult AAAs-48+
            Steppingest AAA-1442 (Bicycle Break)[7/12]

            Comment

            • Artic_counter
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2007
              • 1002

              #351
              Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

              I've done a couple of tournament (9 or somethings) and it's fun. Adult link is my best caracter and I own 3 tournament with him. Kirby is my second and I won 1 tournament with him. All of this happend about 2 or 3 years agos. But I stopped 'cause I was bored. Good game tho.


              Comment

              • Sephiroth28
                Snake Princess
                • Apr 2007
                • 929

                #352
                Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

                I usually use Pikachu with the cowboy hat. In certian times I use Marth to own all with wavedashing.
                sigpic

                Comment

                • Tonberry_Kid
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 3408

                  #353
                  Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

                  I went in a tournament with Zelda and placed 3rd.

                  Then we did a rematch tournament(just for fun) and I played as Fox and massacred everyone.

                  Only draw back of Zelda is she is so slow.
                  UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                  Originally posted by mead1
                  My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                  Comment

                  • TK_yesillkillubitchboez
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 240

                    #354
                    Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

                    Link is the easiest and best character to use in my opinion.

                    Like Games? Go here! join the forums! Now in Gold phase!



                    Comment

                    • ToshX
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2004
                      • 5111

                      #355
                      Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

                      He does have a lot of variety and he's pretty easy to control. I to play with him sometimes myself.

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #356
                        Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

                        I asked in another thread what C stick is for, and I don't think I ever got an answer. Can anyone tell me?

                        Comment

                        • falcondude
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 734

                          #357
                          Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

                          Smashes. Not in 1 player, though.


                          Originally posted by derblub
                          this pic is photo-chopped 100%

                          Comment

                          • Tonberry_Kid
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 3408

                            #358
                            Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

                            Yeah, they're instant smash attacks.
                            UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                            Originally posted by mead1
                            My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                            Comment

                            • MrMagic5239
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 4096

                              #359
                              Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

                              LOL Mr Game And Watch is actually my best character,

                              In a 99 live round with eveyrone I only died with him 25 times, I think thats a good game lol
                              ~Grand Chase Stats~
                              Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
                              Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
                              Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
                              Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
                              Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
                              Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
                              Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                              Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
                              Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

                              Comment

                              • i love you
                                Live a wonderful life~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 7315

                                #360
                                Re: Super Smash Brothers Melee

                                i pwn at super smash brothers XD

                                ~Zero~ thinks that he can beat me
                                ===============================
                                The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                                ===============================

                                Comment

                                Working...