TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #91
    Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

    Wait. So, I'm getting lynched. But, not for being a wolf. Because... For no reason? Haha. In that case, I want to get lynched. Because anyone who votes for me for those reasons deserves to look stupid.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #92
      Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

      And sully. Gotta go to work now clar or fj please post my reasons why i by sully

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • hoochan
        woah shrooms
        • Nov 2005
        • 3838

        #93
        Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

        Originally posted by robertsona
        this doesn't make sense rofl

        if you don't want to be the starter of a bandwagon then don't vote randomly or for a person you just don't like or w/e
        yea it does, my vote is a cross between a safety and an actual vote

        Comment

        • clarinet89
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2008
          • 899

          #94
          Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

          a sticky tree (12:45:58 PM): i think sully is a wolf
          clarinet898 (12:46:19 PM): why
          a sticky tree (12:47:32 PM): i just told fj lol.
          clarinet898 (12:47:40 PM): ok, but why
          a sticky tree (12:47:52 PM): for the bandwagon on me with no logic. but at just the right time to avoid attention.
          a sticky tree (12:48:46 PM): i just said why..
          clarinet898 (12:49:07 PM): hm
          a sticky tree (12:49:52 PM): i didn't wanna post it cuz i got enoughs stuff going on without accusations too

          Questionable Content

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #95
            Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

            eh, I still didn't understand why he voted for sully. may as well vote for everyone who voted for rzr if that's the case.
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • Sullyman2007
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1663

              #96
              Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

              lmfao i just want rzr out of the game. being completely honest, that is the only reason that i voted for him.

              also I am very much human, and it sucks that this game has been a complete bitchfest thanks to the usual people, of course.

              Comment

              • Sullyman2007
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1663

                #97
                Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                why I*

                Comment

                • hoochan
                  woah shrooms
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 3838

                  #98
                  Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                  but you have no history with him and no previous attempts of calling him out

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #99
                    Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                    You guys ruin games. Not me. Even me and Fj are getting along. I haven't done anything. I hope everyone else can see that. Lynch me, I don't care. Fun game.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • flawofhumanity
                      MMM WATCHA SAY
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 628

                      #100
                      Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                      Final Day 1 Votes:

                      rzr 4 -- FictionJunction, hoochan, Thunderstrike687, sullyman2007, robertsona, clarinet89
                      Gun92 0 -- pntballa18,
                      pntballa18 1 -- Spyke_MH
                      robertsona 1 -- TC_Cyrenics
                      TC_Cyrenics 1 -- makilaz
                      Thunderstrike687 1 -- ruritsu
                      Hoochan 2 -- clarinet89. FictionJunction
                      FictionJunction 1 -- pntballa18
                      Makilaz 1 -- xplayfan
                      Sullyman2007 1 -- rzr


                      Left to vote 2:

                      Gun92, argo15 -- Looking for replacements for these players.


                      Everyone remembered rzr was in fact ugly as hell and had no business being on a modeling show, and kicked him off.

                      NIGHT 2 ends Sunday at 8:35 PM.

                      14 Players Remain.

                      1. Spyke_MH
                      2. pntballa18
                      3. clarinet89
                      4. TC_Cyrenics
                      5. FictionJunction
                      6. robertsona
                      7. makilaz
                      8. ruritsu
                      9. Gun92
                      11. xplayfan
                      12. hoochan
                      13. sullyman2007
                      14. argo15
                      16. Thunderstrike687
                      Originally posted by pntballa18
                      flaw cause he's well hung


                      Comment

                      • Gun92
                        The Paragon of Perfection
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 4826

                        #101
                        Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                        Ugh, I had no internet today and I apologize for it. Go ahead and replace me if you want, I probably deserve it for not being around to vote.

                        Comment

                        • flawofhumanity
                          MMM WATCHA SAY
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 628

                          #102
                          Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                          Originally posted by Gun92
                          Ugh, I had no internet today and I apologize for it. Go ahead and replace me if you want, I probably deserve it for not being around to vote.
                          I'm fine with keeping you around as long as you don't continue to be inactive. I understand that **** happens, so it's all good.
                          Originally posted by pntballa18
                          flaw cause he's well hung


                          Comment

                          • Gun92
                            The Paragon of Perfection
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 4826

                            #103
                            Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                            Will do, thanks.

                            Comment

                            • argo15
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2006
                              • 1863

                              #104
                              Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                              I'm not innactive, i just didn't want to vote ^.^

                              Comment

                              • robertsona
                                missa in h-moll
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4000

                                #105
                                Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                                Then safety I guess.

                                It's kinda gay but better than a phantom....

                                Comment

                                Working...