TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tupacodaman
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 635

    #136
    Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

    this is random, but if you still need a replacement for gun92 I'd be happy to do that

    Comment

    • Gun92
      The Paragon of Perfection
      • Aug 2006
      • 4826

      #137
      Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

      Go ahead and let him replace me. I'm not on nearly as long as I thought I would.

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #138
        Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

        Safety on Cyrenics

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #139
          Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

          Its night time mak, a wee bit late on that one

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #140
            Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

            ...****, I completely missed that post.

            Comment

            • robertsona
              missa in h-moll
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 4000

              #141
              Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

              gay

              Comment

              • robertsona
                missa in h-moll
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 4000

                #142
                Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                oh woops no death post i thought i was wolved l o l


                sory

                Comment

                • Ruritsu
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 479

                  #143
                  Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                  Fudge, so I get a phantom for not voting, huh?

                  Well, that aside, that means that Argo or Robert was brutal then, no?
                  =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                  Comment

                  • thunderstrike687
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 785

                    #144
                    Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                    or they cheated.


                    Originally posted by Adamaja456
                    yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                    Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                    i love a food

                    Comment

                    • flawofhumanity
                      MMM WATCHA SAY
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 628

                      #145
                      Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                      Makilaz's razor was stolen and he wasn't able to shave his unibrow, thus was kicked off the show. It is now day.


                      10 Players Remain.

                      1. Spyke_MH
                      2. pntballa18
                      3. clarinet89
                      4. TC_Cyrenics
                      5. FictionJunction
                      8. ruritsu
                      9. Gun92
                      11. xplayfan
                      13. sullyman2007
                      16. Thunderstrike687
                      Originally posted by pntballa18
                      flaw cause he's well hung


                      Comment

                      • Gun92
                        The Paragon of Perfection
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 4826

                        #146
                        Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                        Flaw, let Tupac replace me, I'm just not as active as I used to be, lots of stuff going on and what not.

                        Comment

                        • flawofhumanity
                          MMM WATCHA SAY
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 628

                          #147
                          Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                          If you have a replacement for yourself, forward him your role, have him make a post here, and PM me the name of your replacement.
                          Originally posted by pntballa18
                          flaw cause he's well hung


                          Comment

                          • x3Mamimi
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 513

                            #148
                            Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                            I'm so upset I'm not in this game.
                            ps don't yell at me for posting here.
                            u luv me rite?
                            jwcgator: mah mee mee
                            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #149
                              Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                              don't be. the game sucks because everyone else does.
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • flawofhumanity
                                MMM WATCHA SAY
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 628

                                #150
                                Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                                Originally posted by x3Mamimi
                                I'm so upset I'm not in this game.
                                ps don't yell at me for posting here.
                                u luv me rite?
                                always cutie
                                Originally posted by pntballa18
                                flaw cause he's well hung


                                Comment

                                Working...