TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • clarinet89
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2008
    • 899

    #76
    Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

    alright, rzr i guess

    Questionable Content

    Comment

    • hoochan
      woah shrooms
      • Nov 2005
      • 3838

      #77
      Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

      you see this is why things get ****ed up you guys are just merely bandwagoning without any proper reason to vote for rzr

      instead of feeding my vendetta (and some other's too) why dont you go out and try to find a wolf

      Comment

      • clarinet89
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2008
        • 899

        #78
        Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

        Hoochan, after what FJ and I discussed.

        Questionable Content

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #79
          Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

          hoochan, that's where you're wrong. I'm voting for him on the grounds that he's both stupid and possibly a wolf. Robertsona and I had the same feeling about it and our votes stand for whatever they're worth.

          I don't have the logs but I argued that rzr is acting very differently from his usual TWG game plan. Rzr is usually very aggressive, sure of himself (despite being incredibly off sometimes), and tries to be a leader every opportunity he has. He's been acting stupid (deliberately, even) and it just catches my eye. I can't put my finger on it but rzr is a wolf or a ****ing idiot; it's just one or the other, period.

          However, clarinet and I were just now talking and we've concluded that hoochan is a better suspect than rzr, despite his ****ing idiocy.

          Unprofessional voting, despite your feelings (which I understand very well), hoochan, is not the way to go about this game. Voting for him on the grounds that he's an idiot doesn't fly and catches my attention moreso than rzr's deliberate idiocy.
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #80
            Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

            Originally posted by hoochan
            you see this is why things get ****ed up you guys are just merely bandwagoning without any proper reason to vote for rzr

            instead of feeding my vendetta (and some other's too) why dont you go out and try to find a wolf
            uh oh, I guess we did.
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #81
              Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

              fiction

              i dont like when you convince people to change their votes. it usually turns out badly. either post/send me the log please

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #82
                Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                that was his (her?) first vote, pnt.
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #83
                  Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #84
                    Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                    whoops, checked flaw's count.
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #85
                      Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                      on the off chance someone else is interested

                      clarinet898 (10:46:51 AM): hi
                      fikshonjunkshon cancelled the Direct IM invitation.
                      fikshonjunkshon (10:52:15 AM): yo
                      clarinet898 (10:52:34 AM): hows your twg going?
                      fikshonjunkshon (10:52:59 AM): whatcha mean>
                      fikshonjunkshon (10:53:13 AM): rzr's being an idiot and everyone else is inactive
                      fikshonjunkshon (10:53:15 AM): gg twg
                      clarinet898 (10:53:26 AM): lol true
                      clarinet898 (10:55:05 AM): no news, then?
                      fikshonjunkshon (10:59:26 AM): well, robertsone and I are on the same ground
                      fikshonjunkshon (10:59:36 AM): we're voting for rzr because he's an idiot
                      fikshonjunkshon (10:59:39 AM): and because he could be a wolf
                      fikshonjunkshon (10:59:46 AM): I'm posting about it right now
                      fikshonjunkshon (10:59:49 AM): hoochan, though, bother me.
                      clarinet898 (10:59:50 AM): ok
                      fikshonjunkshon (10:59:53 AM): bothers*
                      clarinet898 (11:00:05 AM): why
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:00:15 AM): hoochan and I have an issue with rzr
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:00:17 AM): a huge issue.
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:00:25 AM): we were both ignored by the kid, too
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:00:37 AM): and probably will be blocked again once the game is done
                      clarinet898 (11:00:42 AM): yeah
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:00:51 AM): we just think he's a total douche and an idiot.
                      clarinet898 (11:00:55 AM): yeah
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:00:57 AM): whereas we're douches
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:00:59 AM): but not idiots
                      clarinet898 (11:01:03 AM): he blocked me at one point too
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:01:10 AM): thing is, I think hoochan might be using that to hsi advantage
                      clarinet898 (11:01:18 AM): oh i see
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:01:23 AM): what surprises me is that he's being very open about it
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:01:39 AM): saying that his vote is only a vote of hatred and spite
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:01:51 AM): rzr is an idiot so we should vote for him.
                      clarinet898 (11:01:58 AM): which is not the way to go in a TWG
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:02:00 AM): not because he holds any sort of suspicion
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:02:03 AM): it's very unprofessional
                      clarinet898 (11:02:06 AM): yes
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:02:13 AM): who knows. just a thought.
                      clarinet898 (11:02:18 AM): it makes sense
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:02:56 AM): thing is, I can't hold a connection between them
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:03:01 AM): if they're both wolves
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:03:05 AM): that'd be very, very awkward.
                      clarinet898 (11:03:10 AM): yes
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:03:35 AM): almost considering changing my vote, even.
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:03:43 AM): probably should.
                      clarinet898 (11:03:51 AM): yeah
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:03:53 AM): actually, I will.
                      clarinet898 (11:04:04 AM): that seems more suspicious than rzr
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:04:10 AM): indeed.
                      clarinet898 (11:08:41 AM): they're both probably not wolves. that would be stupid to vote for a fellow wolf
                      clarinet898 (11:08:51 AM): especially since theres no hard evidence
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:09:29 AM): well, I can't say under these circumstances
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:09:32 AM): but
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:09:44 AM): most wolves vote for each other when humans are onto one of them
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:09:46 AM): to keep clear
                      clarinet898 (11:09:50 AM): right
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:09:58 AM): but yeah, I don't think they're both wolves
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:10:20 AM): it's probably one or the other
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:10:21 AM): if anything
                      clarinet898 (11:10:30 AM): right
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:12:02 AM): oh god, his last post makes me feel very eerie
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:12:12 AM): 'instead of feeding my vendetta go find a proper wolf'
                      clarinet898 (11:12:21 AM): yeah
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:12:27 AM): bahahaha
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:12:31 AM): it's so ironic
                      fikshonjunkshon (11:12:52 AM): still going for it, rofl.
                      clarinet898 (11:13:04 AM): yeah lol

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #86
                        Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                        Haha. This is the best game ever. So, let's recap.

                        Hoochan says stuff and I get voted for. Sound about right? Lol.

                        Mister Hoochan. Pay attention here. This is for you.
                        You say you want to lynch me because you don't want to play with me because I'm an idiot. Well, I can respect your opinion. So I relaxed and didn't jump into the lime light this game. But, and notice this funny part, you dragged me into the lime light. Kinda funny. Next time, just don't play a game with me.

                        Anywho... I don't really know how to defend myself against the other votes. There's nothing backing them up, lol. Just come talk to me, I s'pose. If anyone thinks I'm a wolf, vote for those reasons. Not for the current ones.

                        Thanks for listening! :]

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • hoochan
                          woah shrooms
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 3838

                          #87
                          Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                          Awesome deduction. Notice how I'm actually sticking up for you by telling them not to vote for you because they don't have history. They have no right to.

                          Also, Fic, you are overthinking like a mofo. I always vote rzr first but that doesn't mean everyone else should. I don't appreciate being a catalyst for wrongful bandwagoning.

                          Comment

                          • robertsona
                            missa in h-moll
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 4000

                            #88
                            Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                            Originally posted by pntballa18
                            fikshonjunkshon cancelled the direct im invitation.
                            shut dowwwwwwwwwn

                            Comment

                            • robertsona
                              missa in h-moll
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4000

                              #89
                              Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                              Originally posted by hoochan
                              Also, Fic, you are overthinking like a mofo. I always vote rzr first but that doesn't mean everyone else should. I don't appreciate being a catalyst for wrongful bandwagoning.
                              this doesn't make sense rofl

                              if you don't want to be the starter of a bandwagon then don't vote randomly or for a person you just don't like or w/e

                              Comment

                              • xplayfan
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 752

                                #90
                                Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                                Safety on mak

                                What rzr said was weird but I don't think it's enough for me to believe he's a wolf.

                                Comment

                                Working...