TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ruritsu
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2008
    • 479

    #226
    Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

    *Sigh* I am not a wolf, but, thats aside from the point....

    Sully could be a liar, and by extension a wolf, so I'm not saying lynch him, but don't just assume its as he says >_>

    I'd be careful with the lynch is all...
    =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

    Comment

    • Sullyman2007
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1663

      #227
      Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

      Hi ruritsu! Can you get on aim?

      I'm not lying about being the psychic. If someone else decides to try to counter, that person is obviously a wolf.

      Comment

      • Spyke_MH
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2005
        • 204

        #228
        Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

        well I guess I'll safety on thunder for now until I have a reason to vote for someone

        Comment

        • Sullyman2007
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1663

          #229
          Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

          Originally posted by pntballa18
          tupac is dead day ends blah blah blah
          wat.

          Comment

          • Ruritsu
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2008
            • 479

            #230
            Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

            Hey Sully, I've been on aim on and off, you're never on when I am...

            Further, I'm simply saying that if you were not the psychic, it would pose a big problem, namely, human loss, and that I don't see any real reason to take you on your word...
            =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

            Comment

            • travman301
              #swagdog
              • Mar 2004
              • 2641

              #231
              Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

              Originally posted by Ruritsu
              Hey Sully, I've been on aim on and off, you're never on when I am...

              Further, I'm simply saying that if you were not the psychic, it would pose a big problem, namely, human loss, and that I don't see any real reason to take you on your word...
              If you have reason to believe sully is not the psychic, let's share it with the class.

              On the other hand, if you are just saying that there is a possibility of him lying it's obvious and doesn't need to be posted.

              LET'S NOT GET PHANTOMS PEOPLE. Also random safeties do ****ing nothing. Winning a game due to luck might shouldn't even be considered a win. Stop being inactive ****wits, and cast a vote based off of merit.

              Honestly, all you people bitch about the game being inactive but you do NOTHING to contribute to moving the game forward.

              I haven't made this post for the past couple of games because I was a wolf. And being a wolf in an innactive game is ****ing great. All you have to do is sit back, stick your thumb in your ass, and make posts along the lines of, "well relly dunno who wolvez is. lol. phantom on STUPIDMOTHER****ER#2."

              In other words, WAKE THE **** UP AND CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING. (well most of you at least.)

              Comment

              • travman301
                #swagdog
                • Mar 2004
                • 2641

                #232
                Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                Seems .5 isnt a real size.

                Meh.

                Comment

                • travman301
                  #swagdog
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2641

                  #233
                  Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                  Originally posted by travman301
                  "well relly dunno who wolvez is. lol. phantom on STUPIDMOTHER****ER#2."
                  safety on STUPIDMOTHER****ER#2. *

                  I'm tired and grumpy. >

                  Comment

                  • Ruritsu
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 479

                    #234
                    Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                    Trav, I said it, knowing it was obvious, wanted to see his reaction. Got me nowhere, figure I would have acted the same way if it were me...

                    Howerver the second part was well said...

                    Am on AIM, IM me, everyone that is...

                    As for avoiding phantoms, when does day end? If its really necessary I'll safety nowish...
                    =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #235
                      Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                      Originally posted by Ruritsu
                      Am on AIM, IM me, everyone that is...
                      FYI thats the problem. Take some initiative and IM people yourself. don't jut wait for them to im you.

                      That goes for everyone.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #236
                        Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                        It would be nice to know when the day ends. And I love how there is nobody online when I am (like right now).

                        And like Manti said, it is pretty stupid to say "IM me". Just do it yourself.

                        Comment

                        • Sullyman2007
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 1663

                          #237
                          Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                          Still don't know when day ends.
                          fyi pnt.

                          Comment

                          • Ruritsu
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 479

                            #238
                            Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            FYI thats the problem. Take some initiative and IM people yourself. don't jut wait for them to im you.

                            That goes for everyone.
                            When I made the post, the only people online where myself and Trav, to whom I did send an IM...
                            =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                            Comment

                            • tupacodaman
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 635

                              #239
                              Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                              a few days late, but laaaaaaaaaaaaame

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #240
                                Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                                holy **** can you guys really not add 48 hours from my last post

                                random.org says thunder is dead

                                phantoms all around, it's now night, night ends 24 hours blahblahblah

                                Comment

                                Working...