TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ruritsu
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2008
    • 479

    #46
    Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

    I'll be here till around 9:30, however, I'm on invis, so just IM me to see if I'm there or not...

    I'm doing a project, so, I probably won't contact anyone else, but I'm here >>
    =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #47
      Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

      Sorry for not being around. I've been a little, uh, messed up. I talked with pnt... so he can vouche for me. I'm not inactive. I'll try and go through the thread now. I don't know anything that's happened though. Uh. On AIM until... I fall asleep. I don't like even know the current phase...

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #48
        Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

        Originally posted by hoochan
        is the one vote per phase in effect?
        I think the voting phase works as it would normally. Let's just not baselessly vote every day phase, though. I mean, seriously. Get evidence first ;( ..or something

        I'll log on eventually. Just landed today and I'm still unpacking.
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • clarinet89
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2008
          • 899

          #49
          Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

          I just got home. I know its late, but I'll be on AIM till late tonight.

          Questionable Content

          Comment

          • thunderstrike687
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2003
            • 785

            #50
            Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

            SO there are way too many humans lololol


            Originally posted by Adamaja456
            yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
            Originally posted by twiggy_2004
            i love a food

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #51
              Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

              Oh hey, there's a TWG going on.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #52
                Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                Is it still day? I dunno. If so I'm gonna safety on manti.

                But, rzr, manti's dead.

                Oh well. I went through the rules. It doesn't say we can't vote for the dead. And if there is I missed it.

                Fun loophole.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #53
                  Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  words
                  .......
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • robertsona
                    missa in h-moll
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 4000

                    #54
                    Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                    Unspoken rules are behavioral constraints imposed in organizations or societies that are not voiced or written down. They usually exist in unspoken and unwritten format because they form a part of the logical argument or course of action implied by tacit assumptions. Examples involving unspoken rules include unwritten and unofficial organizational hierarchies, organizational culture, and acceptable behavioral norms governing interactions between organizational members.

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #55
                      Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      LET'S LYNCH THE DEAD GUY!
                      ................................
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #56
                        Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                        Robertsona said stuff. Jtb should go on AIM.

                        Pst. Fj. I said safety. :]

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #57
                          Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                          UGH.
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #58
                            Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                            rzr

                            I think we're done here.
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #59
                              Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                              Cuz who needs logic these days?

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • clarinet89
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 899

                                #60
                                Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                                why should jtb go on AIM, he's not even playing?

                                Questionable Content

                                Comment

                                Working...