TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ruritsu
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2008
    • 479

    #196
    Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

    Originally posted by Spyke_MH
    Well this is an interesting development to come in on after a long night at work.

    May I ask why it would be ruritsu tupac?

    very nice job by the way trav
    I'd like to second this question...
    =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #197
      Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

      cyrenics is dead. day ends saturday at 3pm est

      1. Spyke_MH
      2. travman301
      3. clarinet89
      8. ruritsu
      9. tupacodaman
      11. xplayfan
      13. sullyman2007
      16. Thunderstrike687

      Comment

      • Ruritsu
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2008
        • 479

        #198
        Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

        So, I take it the suspicion on cyrenics was mistaken?
        =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

        Comment

        • Spyke_MH
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 204

          #199
          Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

          well thats interesting...

          Comment

          • clarinet89
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2008
            • 899

            #200
            Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

            wait, i thoought it was night. now im confused. was nobody wolfed?

            Questionable Content

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #201
              Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

              cyrenics was wolfed

              Comment

              • clarinet89
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2008
                • 899

                #202
                Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                well thats interesting

                hm....

                Questionable Content

                Comment

                • travman301
                  #swagdog
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2641

                  #203
                  Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                  Lol, that's cute. I've done this before when I was a wolf.

                  I was starting to get under some heat, so I had the other wolves wolf me. It then took suspicion away from the people associated with me. Wolves won.

                  Think about it. There would be no POSSIBLE way that cyrenics would die if he wasn't a wolf. If he were human, this whole situation would be a windfall for the wolves because its basically a free lynch, possibly two for them.

                  But the tactic is cute and nostalgic nonetheless.

                  Comment

                  • travman301
                    #swagdog
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2641

                    #204
                    Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model



                    There is the game I am referring to. Posts #282 is the point when I died under the same circumstances.

                    Well actually, not quite the same. I was just under minor suspicion. I didn't blatantly spell out ''[SIZE=TEH HUEG]IM TEH WOLF GUIZE!!![/rawr]" like Mr. cyrenics did, and that's probably why it worked.

                    Comment

                    • travman301
                      #swagdog
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2641

                      #205
                      Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                      I'll be voting for xplay until further notice.

                      Comment

                      • clarinet89
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 899

                        #206
                        Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                        xplay also. finally this game is picking up.

                        Questionable Content

                        Comment

                        • tupacodaman
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 635

                          #207
                          Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                          yea no crap lol. xplay, and if not, ruritsu. lol. sorry man, just going off process of elimination, not saying you are. only that if the game is still going on after xplay is dead, yea...

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #208
                            Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                            xplay(3/4.01) trav clarinet tupac

                            ps i have no idea what's going on with phantoms
                            Last edited by pntballa18; 03-5-2009, 09:56 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Spyke_MH
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 204

                              #209
                              Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                              well I guess if you guys are sure...

                              xplay

                              Comment

                              • Spyke_MH
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 204

                                #210
                                Re: TWG LXXVI - America's Next Top Model

                                Originally posted by pntballa18
                                ruritsu(3/4.01) trav clarinet tupac
                                btw pnt you do realize you accidentally put ruritsu there right?

                                Comment

                                Working...