TWG LXVI: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #121
    Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

    hi

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #122
      Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

      also monorail

      Comment

      • aTzUeLo1191
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 594

        #123
        Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

        I concur.


        Originally posted by omgitznpv
        brb suicide
        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #124
          Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

          this exists! lifevirus was lynched.

          night whatever ends tomorrow at 5pm

          1. Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
          2. travman301 (rbennie362)
          3. Makilaz (BenderChan)
          4. Manticore (DarkManticoreX2)
          5. PNTBALLA (MERLONIFAN28)
          6. roundbox (tehroundbox)
          7. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
          8. flawofhumanity (redrumfortherich)
          9. LightKnight (Nakah92)
          10. hoochan (TWGHoochan)
          11. Atzuelo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
          12. LifeVirus (psimasta666)
          13. emerald (emerald3x0)
          14. DrKirth (DrKirth)[/QUOTE]

          TELL EVERYONE! TELL YOUR FAMILY! TELL YOUR FRIENDS! TELL YOUR FELLOW PLAYERS IF YOU WISH!
          Last edited by FictionJunction; 07-31-2008, 12:58 PM.
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #125
            Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

            dr kirth is dead.

            day whatever ends sunday at 11pm cst or subsequent time that I'm available.
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              nobody fiffers anymore.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #126
              Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

              I think it's quite clear that we shouldn't count on any seer this game. Only person that could be a seer is the night totem, who is not contacting anyone and not making any discoveries.

              THIS IS THE TIME TO ACT AND THINK FOR OURSELVES.


              We need to be active and contact each other. Ask questions, bounce ideas off each other, get some impressions. Anything about the game, anything that could actually get us somewhere. The core of this game is interpersonal communication. This has NOT been happening, and it NEEDS to happen if we expect to stand a fair chance, whoever we may be. We need to base our decisions on information, so go gather some!

              /speech
              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

              Comment

              • meno_rocks123
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 2324

                #127
                Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                You guys have killed 7 players in about a month.
                Hurry up, I haven't played twg in too long and I want IN

                Comment

                • aTzUeLo1191
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 594

                  #128
                  Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                  Give me liberty or give me death!

                  Sorry just trying to follow up BDN.

                  Srsly though he is right...we haven't accomplished much.


                  Originally posted by omgitznpv
                  brb suicide
                  JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                  Comment

                  • thunderstrike687
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 785

                    #129
                    Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                    yeah cuz you killed me you dumb ******s


                    Originally posted by Adamaja456
                    yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                    Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                    i love a food

                    Comment

                    • edubardus
                      RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 797

                      #130
                      Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                      so the wolves win this game by default because the humans sucked ass.

                      so, here are the big points:

                      thunderstrike - EON Totem seer - didn't take the game seriously and didn't use the totem's potential from N1.

                      everyone who is not manti or flaw or atzuelo (wolveslol): why the **** did you tell manti everything immediately.

                      blue millers - you guys should have INVENTED YOUR OWN ROLES TO GAIN CONTROL OF THE GAME YOU WERE AWARE THAT YOU'D SEER BLUE OHMYGOD.

                      Manti - should have died solely on the premise of still being alive even if he was seered green.

                      trav was a red miller by the way. I don't know what kirth did, but he should have spammed that info out to everyone.

                      the wolves were the only active players, rofl.

                      in short: you guys ruined an awesome game and I've had it.

                      gg wolves for shamelessly stomping on clearly handicapped players claiming to be professionals.
                      Last edited by edubardus; 08-3-2008, 10:59 AM.

                      Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #131
                        Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                        I agree with edubardus
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • travman301
                          #swagdog
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 2641

                          #132
                          Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                          /TWG

                          Comment

                          • aTzUeLo1191
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 594

                            #133
                            Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                            Oh and for the record, Kirth, I made up that entire convo between me and LK with Manti's help.
                            XD XD XD XD XD XD XD


                            Originally posted by omgitznpv
                            brb suicide
                            JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #134
                              Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                              teehee
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #135
                                Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                                I was dragged away by my parents today and couldn't do anything Oh well.

                                Bye FJ, have fun playing games with the "in" crowd. Meanwhile I'll try my best to annoy everyone here and make them into real TWG players.

                                I guess this is where we part ways, FJ....I'll *sniff* miss you...Good luck in your *sob* future endeavors....

                                SHUT UP, I JUST HAVE SOMETHING IN MY EYE!!!
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...