TWG LXVI: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #91
    Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

    BTW this is TWG LXVI
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • thunderstrike687
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 785

      #92
      Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

      ITT TWG dies again because people are ****ing idiots.

      PS good use of death post.


      Originally posted by Adamaja456
      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
      i love a food

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #93
        Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

        I care too, I'm just having horribly timed comp issues. Thank god I can post on my Wii. =/

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #94
          Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

          I care, just nobody is on when I am. I have this thing called work on the weekends as well.

          :<
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #95
            Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

            I care... so sub me in for someone already!! ps delete this if you don't want me posting in here...

            Comment

            • LifeVirus7
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2004
              • 113

              #96
              Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

              You could probably replace emerald, he hasn't even posted in this topic yet.

              Comment

              • DrKirth
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 484

                #97
                Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                Well, I'm not sure what to do at this point. I haven't found anything terribly decisive when it comes to selecting who to lynch, so I'll just vote from a reduced pool of players I've developed from what info I have gathered.

                lifevirus


                Be efficient.

                Comment

                • travman301
                  #swagdog
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2641

                  #98
                  Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                  Nurse manticore standing by.

                  Ready 50 cc's of epinephrine stat.

                  Okay, CLEAR!



                  Come on you fags post something for ****'s sake.

                  Comment

                  • aTzUeLo1191
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 594

                    #99
                    Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                    lifevirus.

                    I talked with Kirth about this yesterday, and he is one of the few candidates that are left as possible day-ending totem controllers.


                    Originally posted by omgitznpv
                    brb suicide
                    JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #100
                      Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                      lifevirus

                      I was planning on him for awhile as well
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #101
                        Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                        Hello guys. I just want to say I am alive. My Internet got shot down for a couple of days so I couldn't get online. Time to start talking to people now.

                        PS: random safety on Kirth for now.

                        Comment

                        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          nobody fiffers anymore.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #102
                          Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                          I'm going to go ahead and vote LifeVirus. He's the only person that's been acting genuinely suspicious.
                          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #103
                            Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                            After taking notice of what happened during my absence, I am voting for virus.

                            Comment

                            • LifeVirus7
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2004
                              • 113

                              #104
                              Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                              Great, too many votes on me now to talk you all out of it. Not that I can think of ways to argue back anyway...

                              What'd I do anyway? Other than not think as smartly as others.

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #105
                                Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                                yuo kild it guise
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...