TWG LXVI: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DrKirth
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 484

    #31
    Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

    SAFETYFEST LOL atzuelo


    Be efficient.

    Comment

    • Lightknight924
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 1164

      #32
      Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

      So yeah, putting a vote on Makilaz to see reactions and what not.

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #33
        Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

        Sure, vote someone with a safety. I'm a normal human in a mystery game, so I really don't give a **** at this point anyway.

        Comment

        • hoochan
          woah shrooms
          • Nov 2005
          • 3838

          #34
          Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

          Originally posted by Lightknight924
          So yeah, putting a vote on Makilaz to see reactions and what not.
          what?

          Comment

          • Lightknight924
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 1164

            #35
            Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

            I'm trying to progress the game past balant safeties before the day ends.

            Comment

            • hoochan
              woah shrooms
              • Nov 2005
              • 3838

              #36
              Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

              i see

              Comment

              • Lightknight924
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2005
                • 1164

                #37
                Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                That was necessary.

                Comment

                • flawofhumanity
                  MMM WATCHA SAY
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 628

                  #38
                  Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                  lightknight as a semi-safety. Voting some random person with a safety that could very well have caused a lynch on them if I hadn't gotten on an hour before the end of day isn't a great idea. It wouldn't have gotten more conversation going, it would have gotten someone killed who we've seen nothing about that indicates he's a wolf.

                  Call me crazy, but that's not a good day 1 lynch for us.
                  Originally posted by pntballa18
                  flaw cause he's well hung


                  Comment

                  • DrKirth
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 484

                    #39
                    Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                    As it stands there's one vote across 8 people. I've talked to various people and nothing seemed particularly wolfy in any case. I have to leave before day ends so I guess I'll just end up leaving it as a grand KitB. Hopefully the next day will turn out to be better.


                    Be efficient.

                    Comment

                    • Lightknight924
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 1164

                      #40
                      Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                      I was going to take my vote off of Mak before day ended if Flaw hadn't taken his vote off, I wasn't able to get onto a computer though until now. I may as well keep the vote now that mak's even with everyone.

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #41
                        Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                        you guys are tremendous faggorts. OR NOT.
                        Last edited by FictionJunction; 07-12-2008, 01:33 PM.
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • LifeVirus7
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2004
                          • 113

                          #42
                          Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                          Just to make things easier in one post than inspecting the thread, current vote tally. The joy of random lynching...

                          Total Votes
                          thunder: 1
                          trav: 1
                          hooch: 1
                          LightKnight: 1
                          Makilaz: 1
                          LifeVirus: 1
                          emerald: 1
                          atz: 1

                          Haven't Voted: BDN, roundbox, thunder, atz, emerald

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #43
                            Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                            thunder (1) - trav
                            emerald (1) - Lifevirus
                            LifeVirus (1) - Hoochan
                            trav (1) - Makilaz
                            makilaz (1) - flaw, lightknight
                            hoochan (1) - Manticore
                            atzuelo (1) - Kirth
                            lightknight (1) - flaw

                            kitb - hoochan is dead.
                            ----
                            1. Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
                            2. travman301 (rbennie362)
                            3. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                            4. Manticore (DarkManticoreX2)
                            5. PNTBALLA (MERLONIFAN28)

                            6. roundbox (tehroundbox)
                            7. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                            8. flawofhumanity (redrumfortherich)
                            9. LightKnight (Nakah92)
                            10. hoochan (TWGHoochan)

                            11. Atzuelo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                            12. LifeVirus (psimasta666)
                            13. emerald (emerald3x0)
                            14. DrKirth (DrKirth)
                            ------

                            at least I wasn't picked first claimed manticore.
                            shut up, are you really going to say that every time? asked atzuelo
                            he probably will... said emerald
                            at least I wasn't the first to answer that question asserted manticore.
                            oh my god said kirth.

                            so, I really think we should get going to heavy's place now, I mean, come on, everyone's dying. I don't think this would happen at heavy's place so lets go claimed travman.

                            everyone agreed and decided to just leave pntballa and hoochan's bodies there for some reckless CSI group to figure out what happened.

                            but all of the sudden, and quite unexpectedly, the totem shows up again!
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • The-Totem
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 3

                              #44
                              Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                              i am seer
                              trust no one who claims not through the totem
                              night 1 seer was green
                              don't trust lightknight yet
                              he will be seered
                              i have limited number of uses on the totem
                              next contact will be when i seer a red.

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #45
                                Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                                everyone was obviously mesmerized and decided to stay another night knowing that they could die.

                                and since everyone is asleep you can't really talk unless you're being really sneaky! which mean use AIM and actually talk to each other ohmygod don't register for games you won't be active forrrrrrrrrr

                                night talking if still off

                                night 2 ends tomorrow, sunday, at 5pm
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...