TWG LXVI: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #46
    Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

    ok, it's day again - you all wake up.

    is anyone awake? asked manticore.
    yes, I'm awake said roundbox
    YES! yelled manticore.

    lightknight has been killed

    are we sure we want to stay here? Heavy is waiting for us, god damnit said trav.
    yeah, this whole posisbly dying thing is fun said LifeVirus

    and with that the day has begun.

    day ends tuesday at 5pm. ask me for extensions if you need any.
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #47
      Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

      Hooray day one kitb.

      Safety on... LifeVirus.

      Comment

      • LifeVirus7
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2004
        • 113

        #48
        Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

        Well, guess lightknight was innocent of wolf, but not of weird safety.

        Safety on Mak because he did it first to me.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #49
          Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

          Nice incriminating evidence guys
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • Lightknight924
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 1164

            #50
            Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

            I really didn't expect to die. I hope everyone thinks about my death as a purpose for the entire game. I think I'll make this an extremely long post about nothing. I'll begin with
            Last edited by Lightknight924; 07-14-2008, 12:02 AM.

            Comment

            • LifeVirus7
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2004
              • 113

              #51
              Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

              An edited post? Oh noes, he broke a rule. >_>

              And wow, it's quiet here. Not something to laugh at this early.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #52
                Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                To be honest there's nothing much to work with at this point. Too many "unknown" roles and "human" roles around.

                Can anybody confirm items or is this just something that slipped into manti's post?
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #53
                  Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                  The reason I said items etc etc. Was just in case there were any. Which after talking to people, it seems like there aren't.

                  IMPORTANT PART OF THE POST: I was contacted by the seer. He seered me green night 2.

                  night 1 he seered trav red.

                  The seer is also in charge of the night ending totem. He claims the day ending totem is not him, but someone else.

                  So here we go. I'm here setting up the alliance. contact me, and I'll send you to the seer.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DrKirth
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 484

                    #54
                    Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                    Well, it seems plausible. I'll vote for trav for now and change it should something else arise.


                    Be efficient.

                    Comment

                    • LifeVirus7
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2004
                      • 113

                      #55
                      Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                      Seer stuff, I can believe it. Safety on Mak turns into vote for Trav

                      Lol, Trav got caught Night 1. Bad luck for him.

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #56
                        Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                        So we already have two people who anonymously claim seer through the totem, and naturally they carry conflicting information. The person operating the day ending totem claims that he seered a green night 1 and would seer Lightknight night 2, while the person operating the night ending totem claims that he seered trav red night 1 and Manti green Night 2 (justification for putting his trust in him.)

                        Lightknight may have been wolfed in a ploy to make the Day Totem look like the real seer (as wolves will target people who will likely be seered, so that the seering is effectively wasted.) However, this move could have been made with confidence seeing that wolves have an idea of who's who, and could have easily killed off Lightknight knowing that he was not one of their own.

                        While a green seering is not something to put full trust in (especially here), It seems logical that the Night Totem is the real seer. Nothing is really safe to assume in a mystery game, but for now I put my trust in Manti and vote trav.

                        Oh the joys of mystery games :3
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • aTzUeLo1191
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 594

                          #57
                          Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                          Finally, something interesting happens. Been waiting too long.

                          Trav.


                          Originally posted by omgitznpv
                          brb suicide
                          JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #58
                            Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                            trav

                            wandbagon'
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • thunderstrike687
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 785

                              #59
                              Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                              trav im on the train now


                              Originally posted by Adamaja456
                              yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                              Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                              i love a food

                              Comment

                              • flawofhumanity
                                MMM WATCHA SAY
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 628

                                #60
                                Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                                trav thank god something finally happened and we can get **** done now.
                                Originally posted by pntballa18
                                flaw cause he's well hung


                                Comment

                                Working...