TWG LXVI: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lightknight924
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 1164

    #16
    Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

    I think we should say a few words for our fallen bretheren, he was a kind, generous, person who liked to spend his days posting on an internet forum. May he rest in peace.

    Remember Pntballa foreva 7/10/08<3

    Remember.

    Comment

    • LifeVirus7
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2004
      • 113

      #17
      Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

      We hardly knew you, Pnt. Joined early and died early. Dibs on his wallet.

      Safety on emerald, and I want to hear what else that totem has got to say.

      Comment

      • hoochan
        woah shrooms
        • Nov 2005
        • 3838

        #18
        Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

        Are we just prohibited from night talking in the thread or even on AIM?

        Comment

        • hoochan
          woah shrooms
          • Nov 2005
          • 3838

          #19
          Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

          Also, safety on Lifevirus because he's above me.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #20
            Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            items, etc..
            Items exist in this instance?
            alllllright then

            First line of order should be compiling a list of these items and their uses
            and track them

            THAT IS, IF THEY EXIST
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • Lightknight924
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 1164

              #21
              Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

              I think the totem only speaks at the end of phases.

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #22
                Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                night talking is prohibited in the thread, do what you want over AIM sheeeeessshhh
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                  or you can both stop being douchefags and quit posting here. ya. good idea. manti clean up.
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                    Safety on trav since it's still day, supposedly.

                    Comment

                    • flawofhumanity
                      MMM WATCHA SAY
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 628

                      #25
                      Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                      hay guys lets all safety and not present any real information. that'll lead to a good day 1 lynch.

                      OR, if you want an alternative, let's all talk to each other and get some information and then put it all together so we can use it to find and lynch wolves.

                      nah, that's just crazy talk. safety on mak
                      Originally posted by pntballa18
                      flaw cause he's well hung


                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #26
                        Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                        Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                        OR, if you want an alternative, let's all talk to each other and get some information and then put it all together so we can use it to find and lynch wolves.
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        First line of order should be compiling a list of these items and their uses
                        and track them

                        THAT IS, IF THEY EXIST
                        This.
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • DrKirth
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 484

                          #27
                          Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                          Well then, anyone got any items?


                          Be efficient.

                          Comment

                          • Lightknight924
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 1164

                            #28
                            Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                            Yeah, so, if we're looking to bring information together, I may as well say that I'm mason, there's three of us. The problem is that pnt was also a mason. For safety purposes I'll leave the other mason's name secret. So yeah, I think this is where we should begin with forming a possible alliance. If any of the blues can gaurd, please gaurd the masons for now(which I suppose would only be me) since we know nothing yet.

                            Comment

                            • LifeVirus7
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2004
                              • 113

                              #29
                              Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                              All I really know is that there are regular humans in the game, so not everybody has some power or ability. Kinda funny it being a mystery game.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #30
                                Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                                I've talked to a couple people, but day 1 is frustrating. Theres almost never any evidence. I'll vote hooch as a safety because I'll be at work at 2 cst tommorow. It'll be possible to get on a comp at work, but not easy.

                                I don't really have anything other than a feeling on some blues atm.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...