TWG LXVI: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #76
    Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

    By all means, feel free to vote for anyone you want. As long as you back up your reasoning with evidence, I'm not going to crucify you for it. It doesn't seem like anyone else is providing any information though.

    I'm leaving for work right now. 11-7. I probably won't be able to get online for aim from work. If anyone needs to contact me drop me a pm. I'll most likely be able to respond to it at some point.

    in the meantime, semi-safety on lifevirus
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • aTzUeLo1191
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 594

      #77
      Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

      I'm with roundbox on this...something just doesn't seem right. This whole game seems like it's being controlled by a few people and things aren't happening like they should.

      Safety on Mak, but that could easily change.


      Originally posted by omgitznpv
      brb suicide
      JOIN TWG NAO!!!

      Comment

      • DrKirth
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 484

        #78
        Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

        I'm not sure what to think on this. It's pretty apparent that the night totem was being controlled by thunder, so it makes sense that he isn't really the seer, because it wouldn't fall in line with other twg's where the seer doesn't get his results when he get wolved. Add on to the fact that thunder was able to construct a message to give out his "results" when he shouldn't have even gotten them to discuss about yet. As such, it makes sense thunder was lying about everything, which I think only a wolf would have done.

        What does this say about flaw then? According to manti trav wasn't a wolf, so does this mean flaw isn't one as well?

        I'm not sure who to vote for at this point, so a semisafety on atzuelo.


        Be efficient.

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #79
          Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

          I don't know what a "semi-safety" is but you're all a bunch of cocks. I'm not ending the day today unless you guys decide to actually play the game.
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • LifeVirus7
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2004
            • 113

            #80
            Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

            Just because it's a mystery game doesn't mean all conventional rules are gonna be applied, right? Maybe timing of roles are being screwed with.

            Looking at when the after night totem spoke, both times it spoke it did before Fic told us who died. After day totem got to speak after the result was posted. Different times.

            Also don't know if this happened, but I remember somebody suggested a reverse answer seer in that ideas thread, maybe that role happened? Don't know what to think now.

            Safety on emerald, oh well about it not actually doing anything.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #81
              Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

              Could we get the day extended till 8 cst? (9est) I'd like to talk with some people before the day is over, and wont get to because of work.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #82
                Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                ya I said I'm not ending today because you're all a bunch of cocks. day ends tomorrow at 9pm hope that I'm here by then. enjoy
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #83
                  Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                  safety on manti. also, having massive comp issues, so i wont be on aim as much as usual until i sort it out.

                  Comment

                  • DrKirth
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 484

                    #84
                    Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                    Originally posted by LifeVirus7
                    Just because it's a mystery game doesn't mean all conventional rules are gonna be applied, right? Maybe timing of roles are being screwed with.
                    You see, the problem with having such a thing is that Fic would have to tell these individuals controlling the totem their seering results before night officially ends, and then the totem users would have to type up their message and send it to Fic so he could finish updating. The only other alternative would be to have the totem user online the same exact time as Fic is updating so that they can get their results at that instant and make the message at the same time. However, Fic has been overdue on a couple updates so I don't think that theory is very feasible.


                    Be efficient.

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #85
                      Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      I still have this feeling I've been had even though manti threw out an explanation
                      Sure, it presents food for thought, but I still think you're a bit overconfident of your status.

                      If you're honestly a wolf picking off random people, I'll be correct about this entire theory. As much as it is good for everybody who is obviously human to actually read these updates and explanations, it seems like it's some sort of set-up. Either you've got some serious roles on your back or you're playing out a lie considering you can't be wolfed.

                      It's a simple ploy, really. Your TWG reputation obviously makes people turn on a dime to vote for whoever was "seered red" or "caught in a snag", but how can we trust you with all of these mystery roles?

                      It seems a bit radical that everyone else is dependent upon your words that
                      we can't even set forth ourselves to try and find some dirt, as you would say.

                      Nothing seems right about this game...
                      That has not been happening in this game because I suspect very few people are initiating contact. Saying "I'm on AIM" doesn't solve anything. You have to talk to people and get some impressions, ask for their thoughts on information, anything that might further the game. You can't be totally dependent on a seer, especially in this game, where a seer may not even exist.

                      Originally posted by DrKirth
                      I'm not sure what to think on this. It's pretty apparent that the night totem was being controlled by thunder, so it makes sense that he isn't really the seer, because it wouldn't fall in line with other twg's where the seer doesn't get his results when he get wolved. Add on to the fact that thunder was able to construct a message to give out his "results" when he shouldn't have even gotten them to discuss about yet. As such, it makes sense thunder was lying about everything, which I think only a wolf would have done.

                      What does this say about flaw then? According to manti trav wasn't a wolf, so does this mean flaw isn't one as well?

                      It seems plausible. I wouldn't put full trust in manti though. I think it's time that everyone (including me) got into gear and start to actually communicate with others.
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #86
                        Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                        BDN is goddddddddddd
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #87
                          Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                          Semi-Safety on everyone SERIOUSLY WHAT THE ****. We got an extension. and you all piss it away.

                          If you don't plan on being active for these games STOP ****ING SIGNING UP.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #88
                            Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                            ya I'm extending again because you're all faggorts. Good luck I'm going to NYC this monday. If you guys don't show me you want to play enough to have me go out of my way to update this game during my vacation then the game will be canceled and well, that sucks because tons of people will quit TWG afterwards.
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #89
                              Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                              I care ;_;
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #90
                                Re: TWG XLVII: Montezuma's Revenge II: CANADA

                                Me too, too bad no one else does

                                also updated player list

                                1. Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
                                2. travman301 (rbennie362)
                                3. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                                4. Manticore (DarkManticoreX2)
                                5. PNTBALLA (MERLONIFAN28)
                                6. roundbox (tehroundbox)
                                7. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                                8. flawofhumanity (redrumfortherich)
                                9. LightKnight (Nakah92)
                                10. hoochan (TWGHoochan)
                                11. Atzuelo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                                12. LifeVirus (psimasta666)
                                13. emerald (emerald3x0)
                                14. DrKirth (DrKirth)
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...