TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #61
    Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

    I think you should answer flaw's post with a little more gusto DBP. Its very unlikely you are blue//blue. I'd like you to elaborate a bit more on the possibilities of why you aren't wolf//blue over human//blue. Because im certaintly leaning towards the wolf//blue option myself.

    @ xero, YOUR POSTS MAKE NO FREAKING SENSE, You responded to a signup thread with a QUESTION??? Your posts make no sense. Nobody was discussing the possibility of DBP being a wolf//wolf or a guard//wolf. Do you look over your posts before you click the post reply button?
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #62
      Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

      the X1seer wouldn't come out to him anyway, or at the very least he shouldn't. Seering x1dbp wouldn't do harm, though it could be a waste. Also, in order for DBP to keep interest in x1, he needs to survive x2.
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • X3R0H0UR
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 540

        #63
        Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        I think you should answer flaw's post with a little more gusto DBP. Its very unlikely you are blue//blue. I'd like you to elaborate a bit more on the possibilities of why you aren't wolf//blue over human//blue. Because im certaintly leaning towards the wolf//blue option myself.

        @ xero, YOUR POSTS MAKE NO FREAKING SENSE, You responded to a signup thread with a QUESTION??? Your posts make no sense. Nobody was discussing the possibility of DBP being a wolf//wolf or a guard//wolf. Do you look over your posts before you click the post reply button?
        I'm bringing up the wolf//wolf as a possibiity because it sbeing ignored...yes I read my posts before I click submit, and it makes perfect sense.

        @x1 seer, seer DBP tonight, I assume you know what to do, but for SURE seer DBP.
        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #64
          Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          I think you should answer flaw's post with a little more gusto DBP. Its very unlikely you are blue//blue. I'd like you to elaborate a bit more on the possibilities of why you aren't wolf//blue over human//blue. Because im certaintly leaning towards the wolf//blue option myself.
          Why are you 'leaning wolf/blue'?

          Based on statistics, my role would most likely be green in X1. That's obviously not it.

          Then you must be talking about the fact that I came out on the thread. (as that's the only other reason for someone to think I'm a wolf in X1 right now)

          The reason I came out on the thread is simply this:
          I want to help my team (in X2) and I figured this is the best way. This also comes with the perk of living past the first couple of nights (I don't want to get wolfed early like last game.)

          Here's the way I see it:
          The wolves in X1 will want me alive at least for a while, because I need to find X2 wolves for them.
          X2 will want me alive because I'm seer.
          X2 wolves can't kill me because I'll be guarded (I hope XD)

          Now maybe I'm doing my math horribly wrong, but the way I see it I'll get wolfed for being a semi-decent player before I get wolfed because the humans are going to win in X2. Thus, I live longer than if I hadn't come out. On top of that, if I hadn't come out, and I got wolfed, X2 would be out a seer, and a wolf would most likely come out as seer, totally screwing us over. I'm trying to secure what little bit I can for my team.

          As far as me being a wolf, I'd be happy to be seered in X1, since the rage is that I'm a wolf. I'm all for living, and if I get seered, I'll surely not get lynched in X1 (which is the only other option from the list above).

          I'm not really sure what you're getting at with that post, manticore, but again, why are you 'certainly leaning wolf/blue over human/blue'?


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #65
            Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

            Forgot to add this:

            About me being seered, I don't think it's a no-brainer. If the seer has half a brain, he'll realize he's (statistically) only going to get one-two seers this game. Wasting one on me will be based on if he thinks I'm a wolf or not, not if he wants to form some sort of alliance with me. Well, at least it shouldn't be, beacuse it doesn't help as much as it hurts, given that half of your seer shots is a huge setback.

            That's all over the place, I'll try to re-word it later if people complain about it.


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • flawofhumanity
              MMM WATCHA SAY
              • Apr 2004
              • 628

              #66
              Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

              Originally posted by DBP
              ...a wolf would most likely come out as seer, totally screwing us over.
              A wolf would NOT come out as a seer unless he knew the seer was dead, the risk is too big, and we would probably just lynch both of them (time permitting.) The only way a wolf would come out as a seer if he would know the seer being dead. Other than that, your post generally makes sense.
              Originally posted by pntballa18
              flaw cause he's well hung


              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #67
                Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                Hey, everybody, let's stop analyzing the possible combinations and identifying the very obvious, let's start getting down to what the hell we're going to do.

                Also, I believe seering DBP is your choice, X1 seer. You could be possibly wasting a night when you could be looking for reds.
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #68
                  Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                  Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                  A wolf would NOT come out as a seer unless he knew the seer was dead, the risk is too big, and we would probably just lynch both of them (time permitting.) The only way a wolf would come out as a seer if he would know the seer being dead. Other than that, your post generally makes sense.
                  Wolf for seer trade? HMM SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA.

                  I'd totally do it if I were a wolf, man.


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #69
                    Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                    Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                    A wolf would NOT come out as a seer unless he knew the seer was dead, the risk is too big, and we would probably just lynch both of them (time permitting.) The only way a wolf would come out as a seer if he would know the seer being dead. Other than that, your post generally makes sense.
                    Are you serious?

                    A wolf would be possibly AIDING HIMSELF by coming out as the seer. Not only would he be attempting to gain trust, but he could steal a guardian while the wolves wreak havoc while being guarded themselves.
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #70
                      Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                      not sure if that was sarcastic, but in this game wolf for seer would be far too risky for the wolves, since they have to worry about being wolfed as well.

                      edit: @ dbp

                      Comment

                      • thunderstrike687
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 785

                        #71
                        Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                        Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                        A wolf would NOT come out as a seer unless he knew the seer was dead, the risk is too big, and we would probably just lynch both of them (time permitting.) The only way a wolf would come out as a seer if he would know the seer being dead. Other than that, your post generally makes sense.
                        Not necessarily.

                        If the seer in X2 was wolf/seer, then they WOULD NOT come out saying the pretend seer is bull****, because that would potentially jeopardize their wolf game in X1. No wolf/seer would put themselves out for potential death to prove something completely irrelevant to their game.


                        Originally posted by Adamaja456
                        yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                        Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                        i love a food

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #72
                          Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                          Originally posted by talisman
                          not sure if that was sarcastic, but in this game wolf for seer would be far too risky for the wolves, since they have to worry about being wolfed as well.
                          I forgot about that.

                          uh

                          It could still happen if they're being guarded by the X1 seer.
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1206

                            #73
                            Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                            Originally posted by talisman
                            not sure if that was sarcastic, but in this game wolf for seer would be far too risky for the wolves, since they have to worry about being wolfed as well.

                            edit: @ dbp
                            Meh, I'd do it. Also note: it's highly possible that I feel the numbers for this game are generous compaired to most people, but I'd do it.


                            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                            Comment

                            • flawofhumanity
                              MMM WATCHA SAY
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 628

                              #74
                              Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                              Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                              Meh, I'd do it. Also note: it's highly possible that I feel the numbers for this game are generous compaired to most people, but I'd do it.
                              A wolf would come out as a seer under certain situations, but I SERIOUSLY doubt they would do it BLINDLY. It's not impossible, but they have much more to lose than they do to gain. Think about it. They gain - 1 guardless night, but they have much more to lose. They would eventually get lynched, and to add to it, they have THREE kills PER DAY that the wolves have NO DIRECT CONTROL over. It's a HUGE risk.
                              Originally posted by pntballa18
                              flaw cause he's well hung


                              Comment

                              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 1206

                                #75
                                Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                                Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                                A wolf would come out as a seer under certain situations, but I SERIOUSLY doubt they would do it BLINDLY. It's not impossible, but they have much more to lose than they do to gain. Think about it. They gain - 1 guardless night, but they have much more to lose. They would eventually get lynched, and to add to it, they have THREE kills PER DAY that the wolves have NO DIRECT CONTROL over. It's a HUGE risk.
                                You forgot the fact that the real seer would die to. That's the main advantage.
                                The only way it'd be a bad idea, is if killing both would lose a day, and wouldn't be done (thus the real seer could live) and I don't care enough to run the numbers.

                                Regardless of it being a good idea or a bad idea, those are my reasons for coming out. I'm sorry if you disagree with me


                                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                                Comment

                                Working...