TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flawofhumanity
    MMM WATCHA SAY
    • Apr 2004
    • 628

    #106
    Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

    Originally posted by iggy
    No one is going to use one role to feed another role. It can't be done
    It's not likely, but possible. A wolf/guard, for example, could guard his X1 wolf friends.


    Also, roundbox, I'm glad you are pointing out how much I've done, when the majority of your posts were arguing my "obvious" points, and you've progressed the game so much more than me.

    On that note, I'm still not in a position to make a vote.

    PS. FJ - Voting for the purpose of retaliation isn't such a good move. (Unless you actually do suspect him for more than voting you, in which case I'm an idiot.)
    Originally posted by pntballa18
    flaw cause he's well hung


    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #107
      Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

      eh, I don;t have any leads on anyone. I'm not voting for him because he voted against me. Look at how easy I can change my vote. Oh, I'm voting for flawofhumanity now. It's not suspicion. It's me not getting a phantom. Thanks for the lesson in common sense.
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #108
        Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

        Originally posted by rioting
        Terribly sorry, I made the mistake of hanging out with my friends on a Saturday instead of sitting at a computer. My bad.

        Well DBP has come out as seer and there's been plenty of analysis on the subject. My read of him is that he's a wolf in one of his dimensions. DBP is pretty ballsy as a wolf and this play would go well as one. I think he may very well be a legitimate seer in X2. Being such would give him the confidence to come out because there would be no need to lie. However there is no reason he isn't an X1 wolf, and right now it looks like he just might be. He hasn't defended himself on that front well. So if he is a wolf/seer, is it worth taking him out? I'm not sure on that one yet, and I don't have any basis for a vote until I've talked to a few people.

        On the inactivity: personally for me the first day of a game isn't that interesting. A lot of silly analysis, some of it good, but a lot of it is just speculation. What gets interesting is when you can start to see people's dynamics and understand why they say what they say, so that you can determine their role. Day 2 gets more interesting and I know my activity goes up. I do think everyone should get some posts in at the beginning so that they're at least a part of the game, but I can forgive light activity for that portion. I really don't see why you're so upset DBP. It just seems like a way to start pointing some fingers.
        I wasn't pointing fingers at all. I know you're an active player, and I was requesting your input. As far as that first line, I'm sorry if I sounded angry at you; I'm more upset about the fact that hans hasn't posted once and won't respond to any IMs I've sent him. On top of that he never has an away message up so you don't know if he's ignoring you/is genuinely away. I recomended he not be added to the game, he was, and he's ****ing up like I said he would. It upsets me. (this isn't all directed towards rioting, it's just my opinion on the matter)

        The only way I could really think of using a wolf/seer role to my advantage in X2 (to help X1 wolves) would be to find reds and get them killed. OH WAIT. That's what I'm doing as human/seer lol.

        I've got a really good idea about the players as of now, and I wouldn't be surprised to hit a wolf tonight XD

        @ whoever said something about "I would be focusing on X2 were I human in X1", I am. I wouldn't have made that post if I weren't, and I think it's obvious I am anyways.

        I'll be on aim most of the night, feel free to talk to me anyone.

        Guard feel free to come to me, there's nothing to lose. (Unless you honestly feel that I'm a wolf in X2, in which case you need to gtfo)


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #109
          Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          eh, I don;t have any leads on anyone. I'm not voting for him because he voted against me. Look at how easy I can change my vote. Oh, I'm voting for flawofhumanity now. It's not suspicion. It's me not getting a phantom. Thanks for the lesson in common sense.
          You don't 'random vote to prevent phantom lolol' on one of the only two people who has a vote already. That's absurd. Unless there's some hidden merit to that vote, you should probably change it to me or someone else. (I say me because I won't give a **** if you do rofl, assuming it is a safety.)


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #110
            Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

            iggy didn't have a vote before mine, though =/
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • StoicRoivaS
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 548

              #111
              Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

              Hah, iggy totally beat me to the fiction vote. I hate to go eat with my awesome mom and her abusive husband, but then I'll be back. I'm gonna hold off on voting until I re-read everything a bit more slowly, but I get the feeling Fiction is trying to pull something over with his talk of balance. People don't want balance, they're going to pick the dimension they want to win in, or think they have the best shot at winning in, and go for it. Essentially, wolves in any form will pick their wolf dimension, non-wolf blues will pick a/their blue dimension, and greens will try to play the one that is closest to winning. I don't see anyone who would particularly benefit from balancing the dimensions.

              Changed my mind. Fiction. I'll try to be back before midnight.
              Like the moon over
              the day, my genius and brawn are
              wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
              -Bowser

              Comment

              • Stella!
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 88

                #112
                Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                Fiction I already do not remember the reason given. But I'm pretty positive it said something about him saying a whole lot of nothing. And I'm pretty sure I told several people already that I thought that.

                It's ridiculous.
                He's just pointing out mostly obvious things to make it look like he's thought of all the possible things to happen. Few things out of the many posts he say seem to really have any value.

                I don't know if that means he's trying to get the spotlight off of him or that's just the way he posts. Uh.. I really don't know.

                I have no other lead. Because I'm just completely wrong about anyone else I talk about. >_>

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #113
                  Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                  I've heard talk about substitutes. I'm dead in jTWG, and I don't know the roles, so I can do it if needed.

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #114
                    Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                    Fiction it is.


                    Something had come up, sorry guys.

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #115
                      Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                      Ok, bye guys.
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #116
                        Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                        Originally posted by StoicRoivaS
                        Hah, iggy totally beat me to the fiction vote. I hate to go eat with my awesome mom and her abusive husband, but then I'll be back. I'm gonna hold off on voting until I re-read everything a bit more slowly, but I get the feeling Fiction is trying to pull something over with his talk of balance. People don't want balance, they're going to pick the dimension they want to win in, or think they have the best shot at winning in, and go for it. Essentially, wolves in any form will pick their wolf dimension, non-wolf blues will pick a/their blue dimension, and greens will try to play the one that is closest to winning. I don't see anyone who would particularly benefit from balancing the dimensions.
                        hey, you there. I'm trying to get the dimensions unbalanced like you said. We're on the same side, here. Helloooooooooo
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • Stella!
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 88

                          #117
                          Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                          Wait.. Fiction wants to UNbalance the dimensions.

                          Not balance them.

                          For the record.

                          Comment

                          • Stella!
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 88

                            #118
                            Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                            Alright.. Iggy is online almost every night.

                            I haven't seen him.

                            I'm changing my vote.. because I guess talking a lot isn't a good reason.

                            But I swear on everything. If TPS doesn't post more than one post by next time we vote, I'm voting him. I might vote him if his only posts are crap.

                            Same goes for anyone else who isn't online/posts. At least be online with an away message.. it helps..

                            Comment

                            • Stella!
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 88

                              #119
                              Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                              ..What I meant was.. Iggy is USUALLY online every night.

                              Whereas, lately, he hasn't been.

                              Comment

                              • StoicRoivaS
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 548

                                #120
                                Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                                Sorry, I don't have the time to go and dig it up, but I swore somewhere you said we should try to keep them balanced, either way my vote will probably stand. Maybe it's just how you play, but you aren't helping yourself with the posts you're making. To me, you make it seems like you have some hidden agenda going and you need enough words to cover it up and keep people from determining what you're really after. Maybe if I make it back before midnight, we can AIM chat. Gotta run.
                                Like the moon over
                                the day, my genius and brawn are
                                wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                                -Bowser

                                Comment

                                Working...