TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FishFishRevolution
    GotR Creator
    • Nov 2003
    • 7251

    #16
    Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

    Originally posted by talisman
    oh so once a win is achieved in either dimension, the game is over? but don't there have to be equal days in each dimension?
    Yes, in the event that a victory is achieved on a day in dimension1, but is conceivable the next day in dimension2, tiebreaker conditions will be arranged. I believe I explained this somewhere in my original post, but it must have gotten lost somehow.

    Comment

    • rioting
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 113

      #17
      Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

      So what if in D1 victory is achieved, but D2 is only one more phase away from a victory also. The win goes to D1 because it comes first?
      sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #18
        Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

        mmm ok. Do we get to know what these tiebreaker conditions are before it happens?

        Comment

        • rioting
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 113

          #19
          Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

          ninjapost from fish! I see. A tiebreaker sounds like much fun.
          sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

          Comment

          • HansSky
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1925

            #20
            Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

            Clarification for how long this game will take:

            48 hours of Day 1(D1)
            Night 1(D2), 48 hours of Day 1(D2)

            Is that how it's going to work?
            hi

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #21
              Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

              Originally posted by talisman
              @manticore, it was game theory discussion, not discussion about who was suspicious or whatnot (so role would have had little impact on what was said). I brought it back up in case others wanted to discuss it further.
              My bad then. I didn't get to read the first thread so I wasn't completley sure

              =( I was guard in dimension 2 on the first go round.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • iggymatrixcounter
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2003
                • 1924

                #22
                Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                iggy you fucking queer, I got double seer on the first roll but you had to go and ruin it.

                Thanks a lot, ******.
                Yea well I had the chance to find all the wolves night 1 so I guess we both got screwed.
                lastfm
                PANDORA

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                  Except I got screwed out of a legitimate chance to have fun through no business of my own whereas you got "screwed" because your stupid ass tried underhanded tactics to garner information it had no business gathering.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • iggymatrixcounter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1924

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                    Whatever helps you cope kilga.
                    lastfm
                    PANDORA

                    Comment

                    • FishFishRevolution
                      GotR Creator
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 7251

                      #25
                      Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                      SEND ME YOUR MOTHERFUCKING PMS YOU SONS OF BITCHES

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #26
                        Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                        HAHA RE-ROLE

                        Yeah. Also, I suggest that seers watch their back in trying to start an alliance in one dimension. You don't know if you've PM'ed a wolf/human. If you're seer/seer, don't send PM's to people you've seered as green in ONE dimension. Be sure to double check in the next dimension to see if they're secretly not a wolf out to, well, take your PM and then wolf you the next day.

                        I think that when you have wolf/blue, the blue could actually be either a seer/guardian/vigi. Or any blue, at that.
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #27
                          Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                          what did iggy do?

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #28
                            Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            HAHA RE-ROLE

                            Yeah. Also, I suggest that seers watch their back in trying to start an alliance in one dimension. You don't know if you've PM'ed a wolf/human. If you're seer/seer, don't send PM's to people you've seered as green in ONE dimension. Be sure to double check in the next dimension to see if they're secretly not a wolf out to, well, take your PM and then wolf you the next day.

                            I think that when you have wolf/blue, the blue could actually be either a seer/guardian/vigi. Or any blue, at that.
                            I don't really see what you're trying to get at here. The only way a seer could get in trouble by contacting the people they've seered green in one dimension is if a Human/wolf (dimensions respectivly) lets it slip to a wolf in both dimensions that XXX is the seer in the dimension where he is human. That would be the only possible reason to watch your back as the seer.

                            For the most part, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • flawofhumanity
                              MMM WATCHA SAY
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 628

                              #29
                              Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                              Ok, so, possible deciding roles in this game;

                              Seer/Seer:

                              If someone has this role, we have a HUGE advantage now with the elimination of the master wolf, double seer everyone and come to them as you do. This role is very unlikely, therefore we can't depend on it of course.

                              Seer/Guard:

                              This is another interesting role. You should seer as you normally would (conservatively and keeping the information to yourself for the first couple nights at least in my opinion, as coming forward with any information to anyone is extremely risky), and try to use your Guard role liberally, guarding whoever is being the biggest asset in the day of the dimension you are a guard in.

                              Wolf/Guard:

                              This double special role would be very detrimental for the humans, as the wolf would likely guard one of his wolf friends from the other dimension in the guard dimension, seeing as wolves are much more likely to win (in my opinion). In the event we discover someone with this role, regardless of what he says it is probably the MOST beneficial to lynch him (assuming you are human/human or blue/blue).

                              Wolf/Seer:

                              I don't see a whole lot that can be done with this role, besides verifying that no one in his wolf group is a double wolf or lying to him about his other dimension role (assuming they even decide to disclose these roles.)

                              Wolf/Wolf

                              This is a very interesting role, seeing as IF someone has this role they get to make the call of which dimension they want to focus on, seeing as they can easily get one of their allies wolfed and one lynched (possibly.)

                              Other notes:

                              In the event there is a wolf/blue, I'd like to tell you to strongly consider how confident you are in your group of wolves to win the game before choosing to go with the seemingly easier choice, and to at LEAST wait to see how your blue dimension goes before deciding on whether or not to use your blue role solely to aid you in your wolf dimension.
                              Originally posted by pntballa18
                              flaw cause he's well hung


                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #30
                                Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                I don't really see what you're trying to get at here. The only way a seer could get in trouble by contacting the people they've seered green in one dimension is if a Human/wolf (dimensions respectivly) lets it slip to a wolf in both dimensions that XXX is the seer in the dimension where he is human. That would be the only possible reason to watch your back as the seer.

                                For the most part, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
                                Pretty much saying is, seers need to not trust people in one dimension because they are green.

                                BTW FLAW... I'll analyze your points right now brb
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...