TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #391
    Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Since you seem so touchy, care to explain why you've been inactive most of the game then? That statement there has been the first actual post from you all game. I'm not changing my vote from TPS either way, but I do find it odd the second someone accuses you of being a wolf (Admittedly someone who has a 50/50 chance of dying via the next lynch) you blow up at.
    I enjoy clearing my name

    I've been fairly inactive throughout the middle part of this game mainly because of CAL-CS playoffs and the premier of CEVO-PG(rofl, pregame tonight). I'm also waiting on a gig of ram to arrive from my friend, so running AIM and everything else at the same time won't be such a hassle (juggling everything at the same time with 256 is baaaad).

    So uh... Someone hit me up with an AIM convo.
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #392
      Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

      And by convo I mean AIM me. You get it, right?
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #393
        Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

        Now, it would be VERY possible that he had typed "No I'm playing but I'm a wolf and playing inactive card, people won't expect it' or something of the sort here:

        Me: You plan on participating in TWG?
        TPS: (long pause, starts typing. Stops. Erases text.) Are you in this game?
        I don't know about VERY possible. If he really were laying low and playing the inactivity card then I don't see how he couldn't be aware that you were in the game, and therefore definitely wouldn't instinctively start typing something like "I'm a wolf rofl".

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #394
          Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

          Maybe you're right, I just wanted to put it out there.


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #395
            Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

            So yeah

            1:30 till end of day. Noe would be the time to place votes people.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #396
              Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

              so as much as I've been on thunder's ass, I did find this in the chat log:

              merlonifan28 (9:20:50 PM): thunder seems like he is uptight
              merlonifan28 (9:21:09 PM): he is never like this in jtwg's

              but I don't know quite what or how much to make of it...

              Comment

              • X3R0H0UR
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 540

                #397
                Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                new vote thunder
                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                Comment

                • thunderstrike687
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 785

                  #398
                  Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                  vote thunder. hope youre right DBP or this game is on you buddy. GL to the rest of you in getting the wolves, because if you keep killing humans, we lose.


                  Originally posted by Adamaja456
                  yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                  Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                  i love a food

                  Comment

                  • FishFishRevolution
                    GotR Creator
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 7251

                    #399
                    Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                    manti - disco, thunder, roundbox
                    thunder - thunder, talis, stella, disco, xero
                    talis - flaw
                    tps - disco, manti, kilga, roundbox, thunder
                    flaw - roundbox
                    stella - xero

                    Looks like thunder to me. Day, enough, come back! Go, Night 3, dimension 1!

                    X3R0H0UR
                    DarkManticoreX2
                    flawofhumanity
                    roundbox
                    talisman
                    Kilgamayan
                    Tps222
                    DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                    Stella!

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #400
                      Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                      Originally posted by thunderstrike687
                      vote thunder. hope youre right DBP or this game is on you buddy. GL to the rest of you in getting the wolves, because if you keep killing humans, we lose.
                      Why would you lynch yourself? wtf?
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 1206

                        #401
                        Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                        X1 guard: Please guard me tonight. I'll give you cookies.


                        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                        Comment

                        • Stella!
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 88

                          #402
                          Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                          I really like the Pokemon reference there.

                          Comment

                          • Stella!
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 88

                            #403
                            Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                            ..ALLL the way on the other page, I mean. Fish, you know.. Now it's just too late..

                            Comment

                            • X3R0H0UR
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 540

                              #404
                              Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                              I get to vote twice.
                              Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #405
                                Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                Why would you lynch yourself? wtf?
                                Either he's a really stupid human or a wolf who has no chance of living through the next lynch.
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...