TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #346
    Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

    Gay, thats why I was a bit upset when you posted that ASAP rioting. You shoulda saved that for the day.

    On the reverse side, I shoulda waited for later to try to avoid that. ;_;
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • rioting
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 113

      #347
      Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

      Damnit I never make it to the end.

      All of of you are so boring with your 2 dimensional talk. In X3 I'm a real boy.
      sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #348
        Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

        So if we lynch manticore, thunder, then one other person (to be determined by my seer results in two days) we will win the game. I've done the numbers, and I have enough unconfirmed people to make it work.

        Also, this is assuming worst case scenario, which is the confirmed humans getting killed each night.

        Voting DarkManticoreX2 right now.

        I'll be on around 10:00 tonight to see where this is going (if anywhere)


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • thunderstrike687
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2003
          • 785

          #349
          Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

          How is lynching me and Manti beneficial to this game?


          Originally posted by Adamaja456
          yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
          Originally posted by twiggy_2004
          i love a food

          Comment

          • X3R0H0UR
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 540

            #350
            Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

            it am gone to make him win. as far as his numbers go. Killing either of you works for me...has anyone been talking, because I've certainly not been involved in any conversations the rare times I see people online.
            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #351
              Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

              what the **** I'm still alive rofl.

              Comment

              • x3Mamimi
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 513

                #352
                Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                I'll go for Manti. I have no idea who is who. I honestly thought Rioting was a wolf, so obviously I'm retarded.

                But then again.. the dimension thing really throws me off..

                Either way. Manti, it is!
                jwcgator: mah mee mee
                merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                Comment

                • Stella!
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 88

                  #353
                  Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                  That was me by the way, because Mamimi likes to sign in her name and NOT sign out.

                  Sweetheart. <3






                  >=(

                  Comment

                  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 1206

                    #354
                    Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                    Originally posted by thunderstrike687
                    How is lynching me and Manti beneficial to this game?
                    It's a numbers game. If you're a human, be happy, we're GOING to win.


                    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                    Comment

                    • thunderstrike687
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 785

                      #355
                      Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                      if you say so. Manti then I guess unless someone has a better plan.


                      Originally posted by Adamaja456
                      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                      i love a food

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #356
                        Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                        Manti..
                        I've seen all of the conversations(even ones in a large chatroom) and I've deducted with a few other people that he is, in fact, an X2 wolf. Sorry :S, but we can win when there are no wolves left here
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #357
                          Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                          Eh, I'm interested in the real fast bandwagon by stella! and thunder, but meh. It appears to be for the greater good.

                          two things:
                          1. I probably won't really be able to defend myself fully untill a bit later on tonight (around 7:30) when I get home, so I ask for the oppurtunity to at least do that.
                          2. I'd like to run the numbers myself. seeing as how DBP has at most 4/10 confirmed humans, and we don't even know 100% if we have nailed a X2 wolf.

                          Real brief rundown of the numbers: (worst case scenario, 3 wolves left)
                          1. kill unconfirmed human 9 players, 4 confirmend (2 green seerings, guard, dbp)
                          2. X1 wolves kill confirmed x2 human: 8 players 3 confirmed
                          3. lynch another unconfirmed human: 7 players 3 confirmed
                          4. wolves kill confirmed human: 6 players 2 confirmed.
                          5. KITB for the lynch. or possible killing of another unconfirmed human.

                          I don't see how this is an auto victory for the humans. Not to mention x1 wolves might see DBP as a threat and kill him.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • thunderstrike687
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 785

                            #358
                            Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                            manti i want to talk to you. safety Thunder until I talk to you.


                            Originally posted by Adamaja456
                            yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                            Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                            i love a food

                            Comment

                            • thunderstrike687
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 785

                              #359
                              Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                              Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
                              it am gone to make him win. as far as his numbers go. Killing either of you works for me...has anyone been talking, because I've certainly not been involved in any conversations the rare times I see people online.
                              and this quite frankly just bothers me.


                              Originally posted by Adamaja456
                              yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                              Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                              i love a food

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #360
                                Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                                I can respond to PMs now if you want, or just wait till I get home.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...