TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flawofhumanity
    MMM WATCHA SAY
    • Apr 2004
    • 628

    #361
    Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

    Eh, I'm going to wait to see these numbers before voting for manti, but safety on talisman in case DBP is noob and doesn't get on before day ends.
    Originally posted by pntballa18
    flaw cause he's well hung


    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #362
      Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

      Ok, here.

      I don't understand why you're choosing me or any of the active people over the inactives. Kilga, TPS, and roundbox have added nothing to the game. Where I have attempted to comfirm other x2 humans. I ask you to look at my antics during last night. As an X2 wolf, I wouldn't even bother to attempt to confirm Rioting as a human, I would have just agreed with DBP that he was wolfy and pushed for a lynch.

      Also, as a wolf I would be glad at the inactivity in the thread and over AIM. I believe I was the advocate for activity this entire game. Lynching me provides no benifits to either human group, and will slow this game to even more of a crawl then it already is. As far as I can tell, DBP is looking into a pool of 6 people and saying "k you're dying next". We can do much better than this.

      I may be new, But I am not a newb wolf either. Look at my previous jtwg's where I was a wolf. especially the one where there was a guard. I never advocated even attempting to wolf somone who was possibly guarded.

      Well there's my D. +4 to wolfy probably right? We do have till wendsday night, so I see no reason to push for an insta untill then. let the game play out. maybe we will be able to get a wolf.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • thunderstrike687
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 785

        #363
        Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

        Yeah I am just unsure why you have chose to have us killed over others. And DBP, i'm pretty sure your calculations are off. Better check again. I feel there are much better choices which also might net killing a wolf.


        Originally posted by Adamaja456
        yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
        Originally posted by twiggy_2004
        i love a food

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #364
          Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

          Change in plans. tps needs to go, thunder has proven useful to me, and I'm willing to save him for last. He needs to get lynched, but it's better to have an active person alive for two reasons:
          1 - he'll help if he's human
          2 - more likely to slip up if he's wolf

          I think I was one off on the numbers, but I'm nearly positive on a few people, through unorthodox methods.

          If we do miss within three lynches I think we get another day due to the 'if a dimension could win when another does they get their day to try' clause. Someone please correct me if I'm taking this the wrong way.


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #365
            Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

            Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            , thunder has proven useful to me, and I'm willing to save him for last. He needs to get lynched, but it's better to have an active person alive for two reasons:

            Meant manticore fo sho


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #366
              Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

              aight so thunder is pretty much a wolf. manticore I'm not sure about, stella could be a wolf, and I don't think we should bother at all with tps. if he's a wolf, he's pulling a hans, and even if he wins, he still loses (and I don't think he can win).

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #367
                Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                It's a good thing that I have nothing to input right now. Random safety on flaw because I'm starting to doubt our quickness to Manti's lynching/votes/laminate/etc.
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • thunderstrike687
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 785

                  #368
                  Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                  Originally posted by talisman
                  aight so thunder is pretty much a wolf. manticore I'm not sure about, stella could be a wolf, and I don't think we should bother at all with tps. if he's a wolf, he's pulling a hans, and even if he wins, he still loses (and I don't think he can win).
                  Huh? Explain pl0x.


                  Originally posted by Adamaja456
                  yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                  Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                  i love a food

                  Comment

                  • X3R0H0UR
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 540

                    #369
                    Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                    Originally posted by talisman
                    aight so thunder stella could be a wolf
                    I agree, I think her posting pattern indicates she doesn't post in my dimension(1) and only a bit in the other. I seered her red the first game i played as my first seering. I wouldn't talk to the guy who seered me out the gates one game...even not talk in his dimension!!!

                    but seriously she has some very weird posting styles, based on days...., and her refusal to speak to me on aim (messaged 2 different nights, no reply), man shes wolf in my dimension, evaluate in this one u don't have a red seering, i suggest working for my dimension, where you KNOW we have a wolf down. I can almost assure u we can get it down to 1 wolf if u lynch stella
                    Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                    Comment

                    • X3R0H0UR
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 540

                      #370
                      Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                      i posted that wrong, exclude the "aight so thunder" clause from my quote
                      Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                      Comment

                      • Stella!
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 88

                        #371
                        Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                        I'll vote thunder because Manti's around much more than he is.

                        I'm not a wolf, and I know that doesn't justify anything at all, but I didn't ever see any messages from X3R0. I get online pretty often and I never saw any. I mean, it's doubtful but my AIM could've signed off and on again but.. I.. don't know.

                        Anyway, honestly, why would it matter in which dimension I talked in? They're the freaking same. That just doesn't make any sense to me.

                        And I haven't been talking lately because it's my Spring Break and I've been semi-busy. I can always get online and check the thread like 30 times, but I just really don't have much to say..

                        Either way, that's all I have in my defense.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #372
                          Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                          Tps and here's why. Throughout the entire game He's been almost 100% inactive in the thread, yet (unlike Hans) he still does not have a replacement. This sets off some alarms in my head. Why would someone who has been inactive (or so we see) all game not be replaced? The only answer I can come up with is that he is playing the game still, but he's not posting anything. Send a pm to fish at night, but completely ignoring the thread.

                          On the other hand I can see why some of you are voting thunder, but just like DBP and stoic can tell me talisman or iggy or whoever they've played with before is acting like their human self. I can tell you thunder is acting much like his normal human self. I've played with him for several games. The only other person in this game who has the same experience as me with thunder is flaw.

                          From what I can see developing, tps, thunder and I are going to die basically because we're wildcards. the vets can't read us and it scares them. (besides the fact that dbp has confirmed some number of humans). Apparently we're in the leftover pile. Which is fine because by the time x2 rolls around again we'll have another seering, which will clear me if i'm still alive.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Stella!
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 88

                            #373
                            Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                            I think.. if we wanted to get rid of TPS, we should've done it a long time ago.

                            It's sort of too late.

                            I doubt a replacement's going to be found, not because he's still playing, but because no one's bothering to look for one.

                            That's all I'm thinking. >_>

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #374
                              Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                              I have no problem voting Tps off. Even if he's not an X2 wolf I still think he's an X1 wolf (hell, maybe he's both), which would be better than nothing.
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #375
                                Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                                vote chart for the lazy

                                thunder - 3 - stella! Talisman, thunder
                                TPS - 3 - DBP, Manti, Kilga
                                Flaw - 1 - rounbox
                                talisman - 1 - flaw
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...