TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #376
    Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

    BANDWAGON TPS
    But not really. Inactive + wowrofl = lynch
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • X3R0H0UR
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 540

      #377
      Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

      I'm going to go with my gut feeling and the trends, and vote Stella! as counter productive as it might be.
      Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

      Comment

      • thunderstrike687
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 785

        #378
        Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

        Im going to vote TPS for the reasons stated above.


        Originally posted by Adamaja456
        yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
        Originally posted by twiggy_2004
        i love a food

        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #379
          Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

          I pressed thunder some on his suspicions and I got the impression that he hadn't thought too deeply about them before my asking, but that's up to debate. Also, he did not have his convo with pntballa saved (he did have one with stella). The fact that he opened up a conversation with me in the first place may or may not mean anything. if you care to read it, here it is:

          thunderstrike687 (10:03:15 PM): huh?
          stressreliefball (10:03:22 PM): yeah
          stressreliefball (10:03:27 PM): so
          stressreliefball (10:03:31 PM): dbp was attacked
          thunderstrike687 (10:03:36 PM): By me
          thunderstrike687 (10:03:40 PM): I killed him
          thunderstrike687 (10:03:49 PM): All the wolves are my minions
          thunderstrike687 (10:03:53 PM): I own this game
          thunderstrike687 (10:03:57 PM): You lose
          thunderstrike687 (10:03:59 PM): etc etc
          thunderstrike687 (10:04:10 PM): Anyways
          thunderstrike687 (10:04:18 PM): Do you have anything ot her than I am a new player?
          stressreliefball (10:04:40 PM): your posts
          thunderstrike687 (10:04:51 PM): Oh MY POSTS. Right....
          stressreliefball (10:04:56 PM): and my perception that you're fiery
          stressreliefball (10:05:00 PM): and thus prone to taking risks
          stressreliefball (10:05:02 PM): like attacking dbp
          stressreliefball (10:05:06 PM): also
          stressreliefball (10:05:10 PM): it's process of elimination
          thunderstrike687 (10:05:17 PM): Rofl, if I was a wolf I wouldntve wasted a wolfing.
          stressreliefball (10:05:36 PM): you, manticore, or stella
          stressreliefball (10:05:41 PM): at least one is a wolf
          thunderstrike687 (10:05:58 PM): Well you have tagged me since the beginning
          stressreliefball (10:06:17 PM): not since day one of x2 have I been looking at you, actually
          thunderstrike687 (10:06:27 PM): O rly?
          thunderstrike687 (10:06:34 PM): So you just randomly come back to me?
          stressreliefball (10:06:40 PM): in a wolfy light, yes
          stressreliefball (10:06:45 PM): uh not really
          stressreliefball (10:06:50 PM): pntballa was fairly well confirmed there
          thunderstrike687 (10:06:58 PM): Yeah, agreed.
          stressreliefball (10:07:00 PM): before that happened
          stressreliefball (10:07:08 PM): I was talking alot about you and manticore
          thunderstrike687 (10:07:15 PM): Yes, I noticed.
          stressreliefball (10:07:25 PM): so it's hardly random
          thunderstrike687 (10:07:37 PM): CONTRADICTION
          stressreliefball (10:07:47 PM): no...
          thunderstrike687 (10:07:47 PM): stressreliefball (11:06:14 PM): not since day one of x2 have I been looking at you, actually
          stressreliefball (10:07:54 PM): right
          thunderstrike687 (10:08:13 PM): I would say that was in direct contrast, wouldn't you?
          stressreliefball (10:08:17 PM): and I'm now voting you, and have expressed suspicion of you in the interim
          thunderstrike687 (10:08:32 PM): But you just stated
          thunderstrike687 (10:08:32 PM): stressreliefball (11:06:14 PM): not since day one of x2 have I been looking at you, actually
          stressreliefball (10:08:39 PM): correct
          thunderstrike687 (10:08:44 PM): So what the hell are you talking about?
          thunderstrike687 (10:08:47 PM): Make up your mind.
          stressreliefball (10:08:52 PM): that was when dbp was attacked
          stressreliefball (10:09:00 PM): it was also after you somewhat overreacted to my list
          stressreliefball (10:09:08 PM): these things made me notice you
          thunderstrike687 (10:09:28 PM): No, I just don't like being lumped into a group with people who have horrendous grammar.
          stressreliefball (10:09:31 PM): you also made a post similar to manticore's about activity in the game
          stressreliefball (10:09:50 PM): which further suggested to me that you are a fiery player
          thunderstrike687 (10:09:59 PM): Yes, due to the fact that Fic, I, Flaw, and Manti had been talking about activity the whole time.
          stressreliefball (10:10:04 PM): and hence more likely than, say, kilga or roundbox to attack dbp
          thunderstrike687 (10:10:20 PM): Let me ask you something.
          stressreliefball (10:10:22 PM): right the content isn't important here
          stressreliefball (10:10:26 PM): just the tone, for me
          thunderstrike687 (10:10:31 PM): Why does a new player have to be retarded?
          thunderstrike687 (10:10:38 PM): We really aren't stupid.
          stressreliefball (10:10:48 PM): I agree
          stressreliefball (10:10:55 PM): I think you guys have been fantastic, actually
          stressreliefball (10:11:10 PM): it's more that I KNOW that people like kilga probably wouldn't do that
          stressreliefball (10:11:14 PM): and I'm not sure about you guys
          stressreliefball (10:11:20 PM): since I've never played with you before
          thunderstrike687 (10:11:20 PM): Then why do you consider the DBP attack such a 'rookie' move?
          thunderstrike687 (10:11:33 PM): I would not have wasted an attack.
          stressreliefball (10:11:37 PM): well, it is a rookie move, even if it wasn't made by a rookie
          thunderstrike687 (10:11:50 PM): I would have assumed DBP would have been guarded, regardless.
          thunderstrike687 (10:12:01 PM): If he was not, then he would have gotten lucky.
          thunderstrike687 (10:12:11 PM): Risk vs. Reward doesn't add up there/
          stressreliefball (10:12:17 PM): clearly
          thunderstrike687 (10:12:36 PM): I understand the disconnection between our groups
          stressreliefball (10:12:40 PM): so what are the odds, out of three people, that this event then occurs?
          stressreliefball (10:12:48 PM): this is what I must consider
          stressreliefball (10:12:54 PM): pntballa, definitely possible
          thunderstrike687 (10:13:06 PM): Pntballa is an idiot when it comes to certain things.
          stressreliefball (10:13:09 PM): maybe an inactive thrown in there that wasn't there to straighten people out
          stressreliefball (10:13:24 PM): and then who else?
          thunderstrike687 (10:13:34 PM): I get what you are getting at.
          thunderstrike687 (10:13:43 PM): We dont know each others playing styles etc
          stressreliefball (10:13:49 PM): could be someone risky, could be someone not very vocal, could be someone else dumb, could be someone else inactive
          thunderstrike687 (10:13:54 PM): Therefore its easier to assume we did it.
          stressreliefball (10:14:05 PM): well ok then
          stressreliefball (10:14:08 PM): who do you think did it?
          thunderstrike687 (10:14:24 PM): Before I answer
          thunderstrike687 (10:14:36 PM): Does roundbox always bandwagon like a mofo?
          stressreliefball (10:14:58 PM): dunno
          thunderstrike687 (10:15:14 PM): He rubs me the wrong way.
          stressreliefball (10:15:16 PM): not something I remember or don't remember about him
          thunderstrike687 (10:15:27 PM): Just take a look when you get a minute.
          thunderstrike687 (10:15:40 PM): He has followed every trend known to mankind in the thread.
          thunderstrike687 (10:15:51 PM): Votes, posts, etc.
          stressreliefball (10:16:01 PM): an interesting observation
          stressreliefball (10:16:05 PM): do you think he attacked dbp?
          thunderstrike687 (10:16:11 PM): Possibly.
          thunderstrike687 (10:16:24 PM): He seems kind of out there.
          thunderstrike687 (10:16:46 PM): He seems the type.
          stressreliefball (10:17:07 PM): do you have any other suspicions?
          thunderstrike687 (10:17:30 PM): I would say inactives, but I would probably say we have at best 1 inactive wolf.
          thunderstrike687 (10:17:55 PM): and Xero. I know hes x1 seer, but his x2 role is questionable.
          stressreliefball (10:18:19 PM): I've toyed with that possibility as well, but it's impossible to risk it at this point
          thunderstrike687 (10:18:22 PM): But I think that could also be coupled with the fact hes pissed hes not getting an x1 win.
          thunderstrike687 (10:18:48 PM): I agree whole-heartedly it would be foolish to kill xero right now, or even consider it.
          stressreliefball (10:19:02 PM): so what are your thoughts on manticore?
          thunderstrike687 (10:19:32 PM): I would lean green, but he could be.
          stressreliefball (10:19:44 PM): what would your rational there be?
          stressreliefball (10:19:50 PM): rationale*
          thunderstrike687 (10:20:17 PM): He really hasn't said anything to me that hints wolf.
          thunderstrike687 (10:20:27 PM): His playstyle when he is a wolf is usually different.
          stressreliefball (10:20:33 PM): ok
          stressreliefball (10:20:36 PM): what about stella?
          thunderstrike687 (10:20:45 PM): Stella I have spoken to once.
          thunderstrike687 (10:20:49 PM): Dunno really.
          stressreliefball (10:20:56 PM): do you have the convo?
          thunderstrike687 (10:21:10 PM): It was basically her just being "LOLOL I PUT IN YUR NAME WRUNG ROFLZ
          thunderstrike687 (10:21:20 PM): Yeah you want it?
          stressreliefball (10:21:24 PM): sure
          thunderstrike687 (10:21:30 PM): 1 sec
          thunderstrike687 (10:21:52 PM): note to self: clean out old convos.
          stressreliefball (10:21:58 PM): also, if you have stuff with pntballa
          stressreliefball (10:22:03 PM): that would be most informative
          thunderstrike687 (10:22:07 PM): Im not sure.
          thunderstrike687 (10:22:14 PM): I dont think so, but let me check.
          thunderstrike687 (10:22:16 PM): Wait.
          thunderstrike687 (10:22:21 PM): I talked to him once
          thunderstrike687 (10:22:25 PM): I did not save.
          thunderstrike687 (10:22:30 PM): It was when he entered the game
          thunderstrike687 (10:22:37 PM): It was just him asking what had happened.
          stressreliefball (10:22:41 PM): ok
          thunderstrike687 (10:22:55 PM): 1 sec grabbing stella convo
          thunderstrike687 wants to directly connect (10:23:42 PM).
          thunderstrike687 is now directly connected (10:23:46 PM).
          thunderstrike687 (10:23:52 PM): Egnigem Cenia (9:09:44 PM): Oh god.
          thunderstrike687 (9:09:48 PM): hmm?
          Egnigem Cenia (9:09:51 PM): I didn't type your name right.. and all this time I thought I had you added.
          thunderstrike687 (9:09:59 PM): lol.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:10:01 PM): And I'm really sorry. I probably would've IM'd you by now.
          thunderstrike687 (9:10:07 PM): It's totally okay.
          thunderstrike687 (9:10:17 PM): I know you have been active from what others have said.
          thunderstrike687 (9:10:27 PM): This game has been total crap other than a handful of people.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:10:30 PM): Because I talk on AIM x20 more than on the forum.
          thunderstrike687 (9:10:34 PM): ME TOO
          thunderstrike687 (9:10:55 PM): I hate posting. It is not interactive enough for me.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:10:58 PM): Yeah so that's definately how every game goes. That's why I really want all the jTWGers to come up and replace the idiots of this game.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:11:22 PM): I really do not mind posting IF I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY. But I don't want to post just safety vote garbage unless that's really all there is.
          thunderstrike687 (9:11:29 PM): Yeah.
          thunderstrike687 (9:11:34 PM): I like to contribute.
          thunderstrike687 (9:11:46 PM): I don't post nothing like half the garbage in the thread.
          thunderstrike687 (9:12:27 PM): I was disappointed to see the jTWGers get kicked out, because they actually like the game, and care about what happens.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:13:15 PM): Yeah well, I wasn't.. because for one, I knew the vet members would complain if they didn't get in.. but I REALLY assumed they'd be replaced faster than this, so on.
          thunderstrike687 (9:13:43 PM): People seem really bitchy up here.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:13:52 PM): Very much so.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:14:11 PM): TPS does nothing. And Hans, I guess does nothing.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:14:19 PM): Kilga does 0 at the beginning of the game.
          thunderstrike687 (9:14:25 PM): at least hans was replaced.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:14:33 PM): Barely.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:14:34 PM): By pnt?
          Egnigem Cenia (9:14:36 PM): And where's he?
          thunderstrike687 (9:14:42 PM): He's stupid.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:14:47 PM): Well, yeah.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:14:57 PM): But he is most definately better than nothing.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:15:01 PM): I think/hope..
          thunderstrike687 (9:15:09 PM): He is useful when he is around.
          thunderstrike687 (9:15:14 PM): His activity is always spotty.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:15:16 PM): Where's Flaw? He was nice to talk to.
          thunderstrike687 (9:15:25 PM): Hes probably a wolf.
          thunderstrike687 (9:15:38 PM): He doesn't just disappear like this.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:15:41 PM): I'm assuming either the people online are wolves or just a few of them are.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:15:55 PM): Well, I mean. It's possible something came up in his life. But, yeah, doubtful.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:16:02 PM): If it's not his normal behavior..
          thunderstrike687 (9:16:10 PM): Yeah, definitely not.
          thunderstrike687 (9:16:28 PM): Sometimes he is busy with other things, but for him to be MIA for two days is very unusual.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:16:54 PM): Yeah.. usually it's pretty easy to miss a day, but it's even easier to get on and apologize or say something to anyone.
          thunderstrike687 (9:17:04 PM): It wouldn't suprise me if something has come up.
          thunderstrike687 (9:17:29 PM): It is definitely not in his normal game, even when he isnt human.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:17:48 PM): Yeah.. well.. that's sorta good to hear.
          thunderstrike687 (9:18:51 PM): The activity in this game is horrible.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:19:25 PM): I agree.
          thunderstrike687 (9:19:53 PM): You and the other jTWG people are the only people I have spoken to/seen around.
          thunderstrike687 (9:19:58 PM): And DBP.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:21:31 PM): Yeah.. I've talked to Stoic, and I IM'd xero. And uh.. I think I IM'd Manti and you and Flaw and Fiction when he was alive.
          thunderstrike687 (9:22:22 PM): xero is a complete moron btw.
          thunderstrike687 (9:22:35 PM): He really should not be playing TWG.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:23:08 PM): I don't care who plays. Anyone. Just be more active then these people.
          thunderstrike687 (9:23:51 PM): I think game size should be reduced, and the sign-ups should be restricted to active people.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:23:53 PM): I've only played with Xero once besides this game. And he was a seer and I died really quickly.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:24:01 PM): I wish they would be.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:24:05 PM): That'd be nice.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:24:21 PM): I really wouldn't mind that at all.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:24:43 PM): I'll be right back.. I need spaghetti to complain more.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:24:44 PM):
          thunderstrike687 (9:25:48 PM): Okay.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:32:07 PM): Back!
          thunderstrike687 (9:32:56 PM): Welcome back.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:33:36 PM): Thanks.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:33:42 PM): For sure, I'd like more jTWGers here.
          thunderstrike687 (9:33:50 PM): =]
          thunderstrike687 (9:34:11 PM): Btw xero brought up what I meant to bring up.
          thunderstrike687 (9:34:22 PM): Do you think it is somewhat odd there was a successful guard?
          Egnigem Cenia (9:35:08 PM): Well.. yes and no.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:35:39 PM): DBP comes out as seer, and maybe the guardian's someone inactive. So, they look at DBP's post and guard him just to you know, get himself out of trouble and do something.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:36:05 PM): But.. yeah.. it is odd that the wolves would go after DBP.
          thunderstrike687 (9:36:07 PM): Right. I just think it is strange they would still try to attack DBP
          Egnigem Cenia (9:36:13 PM): Even though they knew he would be guarded.
          thunderstrike687 (9:36:24 PM): Unless they might have thought that the guard is wolf/guard.
          thunderstrike687 (9:36:38 PM): But that is highly unlikely.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:36:48 PM): Well..
          Egnigem Cenia (9:37:00 PM): I just don't think it's impossible for DBP to be a wolf in one dimension.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:37:04 PM): Or both. Honestly.
          thunderstrike687 (9:37:15 PM): Yeah, I am concerned.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:37:20 PM): Like, what if the wolves sent in him as a kill so that if he died he seemed real?
          Egnigem Cenia (9:38:15 PM): What if he goes to someone and tells them who he seered and it's wrong. You know like, he told me he seered a human last night or whenever it was he did it. What if he's going to tell someone he thinks he's going to die tonight, so he's going to tell whoever who he seered and they're actually a wolf.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:38:20 PM): If that makes sense?
          thunderstrike687 (9:39:58 PM): YEah
          thunderstrike687 (9:40:01 PM): Yeah*
          thunderstrike687 (9:40:07 PM): Alright, well I have to go.
          thunderstrike687 (9:40:12 PM): Ill talk to you tomorrow.
          Egnigem Cenia (9:40:16 PM): Alright, see yah.
          thunderstrike687 direct connection is closed (10:24:21 PM).
          stressreliefball (10:24:43 PM): thanks
          thunderstrike687 (10:24:51 PM): No problem.
          stressreliefball (10:25:02 PM): one more thing
          stressreliefball (10:25:08 PM): in one of your recent posts
          stressreliefball (10:25:22 PM): you said something to the effect of "there are better choices that might net us a wolf"
          stressreliefball (10:25:30 PM): what choices were you referring to there?
          thunderstrike687 (10:26:23 PM): Roundbox
          thunderstrike687 (10:26:29 PM): Inactives
          thunderstrike687 (10:27:00 PM): Possibly Stella.
          stressreliefball (10:27:05 PM): ok
          thunderstrike687 (10:27:48 PM): Xero just expressed to me a want to vote for stella.
          thunderstrike687 (10:28:32 PM): He makes a point for her being x1 wolf, which I could totally see.
          stressreliefball (10:28:55 PM): better for him to try and seer her
          stressreliefball (10:29:21 PM): and vote her off in x1 if it comes back like that
          stressreliefball (10:29:43 PM): I can see her in both dimensions, definitely the wild card for me
          thunderstrike687 (10:29:52 PM): Yeah, thats what I said.
          thunderstrike687 (10:30:38 PM): By far, roundbox is the biggest suspect for me.
          thunderstrike687 (10:31:06 PM): I mean, what better way to try to stay out of the spotlight then just go with the ebb and flow?
          stressreliefball (10:31:13 PM): true
          thunderstrike687 (10:34:10 PM): It just strikes me wrong.
          thunderstrike687 (10:34:19 PM): And it is EVERY time.
          thunderstrike687 (10:35:38 PM): What are your suspicions?
          thunderstrike687 (10:35:40 PM): And why?
          stressreliefball (10:36:23 PM): sorry
          stressreliefball (10:36:25 PM): well
          stressreliefball (10:36:32 PM): you're still up there
          stressreliefball (10:36:44 PM): manticore and stella are still up there
          stressreliefball (10:37:11 PM): reasons for you I've already said nearer the beginning, the others more for process of elimination type stuff
          stressreliefball (10:37:26 PM): for x1, I was suspicious of rioting, but now he's gone
          thunderstrike687 (10:37:30 PM): Anyone else?
          stressreliefball (10:37:33 PM): so essentially unsure there
          stressreliefball (10:37:51 PM): kilga I'm thinking is green, or at least I hope so
          stressreliefball (10:37:58 PM): tps is a bitch, it doesn't matter what he is
          thunderstrike687 (10:38:10 PM): Xero has expressed guard problems. He thinks his guard might be guard/wolf.
          stressreliefball (10:38:53 PM): possible I suppose
          stressreliefball (10:39:00 PM): what do you mean by "guard problems"?
          thunderstrike687 (10:39:16 PM): Guard has been uncooperative with xero.
          stressreliefball (10:39:30 PM): like, not wanting to guard him?
          thunderstrike687 (10:39:53 PM): Asking.
          thunderstrike687 (10:39:53 PM): Hold.
          thunderstrike687 (10:40:04 PM): I didnt really understand, but I think so.
          thunderstrike687 (10:40:07 PM): Clarifying.
          thunderstrike687 (10:42:35 PM): x1 guard is a crackhead.
          thunderstrike687 (10:42:55 PM): He wanted to guard the seer every other night.
          thunderstrike687 (10:43:02 PM): Uhh...... wtf?
          stressreliefball (10:43:51 PM): odd
          thunderstrike687 (10:48:14 PM): Umm....
          thunderstrike687 (10:48:19 PM): If xero is right
          thunderstrike687 (10:48:25 PM): We have 1 wolf left in x1.
          stressreliefball (10:48:48 PM): who was the other, according to him?
          thunderstrike687 (10:48:58 PM): Stoic.
          stressreliefball (10:49:13 PM): well obviously him
          stressreliefball (10:49:19 PM): who was the other one?
          thunderstrike687 (10:49:23 PM): Oh
          thunderstrike687 (10:49:25 PM): as in 3rd?
          stressreliefball (10:49:36 PM): wasn't stoic the first?
          stressreliefball (10:49:40 PM): I mean as in second?
          thunderstrike687 (10:49:46 PM): OH yeah
          thunderstrike687 (10:49:49 PM): Fiction
          stressreliefball (10:50:10 PM): possible
          thunderstrike687 (10:50:19 PM): Yeah.
          thunderstrike687 (10:50:19 PM): Well see though.
          stressreliefball (10:50:23 PM): I was never really sure about fiction
          thunderstrike687 (10:50:38 PM): Fiction likes to be the center of attention.
          thunderstrike687 (10:53:34 PM): What about flaw?
          thunderstrike687 (10:53:39 PM): Hes just been chilling too.
          stressreliefball (10:54:00 PM): another wild card, but more for x1 for me I think
          thunderstrike687 (10:54:08 PM): I agree.
          thunderstrike687 (10:54:19 PM): But I am assuming you are green.green.
          stressreliefball (10:54:25 PM): indeed I am
          thunderstrike687 (10:54:25 PM): green/green*
          thunderstrike687 (10:54:30 PM): Therefore
          thunderstrike687 (10:54:40 PM): If we nail Stella, Flaw could be.
          thunderstrike687 (11:06:14 PM): i gotta go
          thunderstrike687 (11:06:15 PM): peace
          thunderstrike687 signed off at 11:08:38 PM.
          thunderstrike687 signed on at 11:30:28 AM.
          thunderstrike687 signed off at 11:36:11 AM.
          thunderstrike687 signed on at 11:56:47 AM.
          thunderstrike687 signed off at 11:57:08 AM.
          thunderstrike687 signed off at 9:38:39 PM.


          if any of you have conversations with pntballa, I want to see them.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #380
            Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

            I'm lolling at the "hey guys, I'm probably gonna sit in the back, bandwagon, and, y'know, sit away from everything" situation thunder brings up.

            I had a long weekend and haven't had time to lull over some of the stuff you guys can(spring break). I'm pretty sure lynching me would not nail a wolf, reasons obvious.
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • flawofhumanity
              MMM WATCHA SAY
              • Apr 2004
              • 628

              #381
              Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

              I <3 you guys. On that note, I'm still confused as to why you all think you can post random ****. Posting evidence is one thing, but you have to CONNECT it. If it is only "evidence" against one person, it's useless to us. Every person in this game has said something "wolfy" at one point or another. All this amazing evidence we have is crap unless we do something besides post it over and over. The only useful thing I have seen so far is the number crunching, and that alone won't win us the game.
              Originally posted by pntballa18
              flaw cause he's well hung


              Comment

              • flawofhumanity
                MMM WATCHA SAY
                • Apr 2004
                • 628

                #382
                Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                Also, I realize I haven't been contributing, and I apologize. I haven't had a chance to talk to all of you a lot, but tomorrow I'm going to reread everything and talk to everyone I see online. Don't be afraid to message me before or after then, it seems a lot of people don't like to talk to me or something =P.
                Originally posted by pntballa18
                flaw cause he's well hung


                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #383
                  Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                  alright so I've been poring over some convos sent to me, trying to figure things out. As near as I can tell, stella is not with stoic or manticore and likely not tps and likely not pntballa, which all but rules her out as an x2 wolf (but not entirely). Her conversations with stoic seem odd in places, but any seeming edits or wolfy statements are directly contradicted later with other stuff. So either the majority of what was sent to me was staged (possible, not sure how likely) or genuine. Not enough to push me beyond 50/50 on her in x1.

                  I've also heard that the manticore/thunder convos all but rule them out as a duo, but I haven't seen them myself to confirm that. Neither, to my knowledge, has produced a convo with pntballa, although thunder admitting to having one that he claims not to have said.

                  Still, the upshot of this is that the x2 wolf team basically can't be all newer players unless 1) fiction or fojar was an x2 wolf 2) kilga is a wolf. I realized last night lying in bed that ruling out kilga was possibly a mistake. I don't know how likely it would be for him to go for dbp, but it's certainly possible that he would see how much it would clear him were dbp to be saved (were he not, then the x2 seer would have been dead and so it's somewhat of a win/win). Something to think about, anyway.

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #384
                    Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                    Alright: here's my view.

                    Thunder, oh wow. It's pretty obvious you're playing the old "Hey, I know what I should do, to draw attention away from me/other wolves, I could say 'Hey, what about that one inactive guy, roundbox? He could be an effing sweet scapegoat! Yeah, that's what I'll do'" wolf card. I've pulled it a couple of times and can read the entire situation like a book.

                    Your convo with talisman gave yourself away as a wolf in this, the other, or even BOTH dimensions.

                    k done
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #385
                      Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      Alright: here's my view.

                      Thunder, oh wow. It's pretty obvious you're playing the old "Hey, I know what I should do, to draw attention away from me/other wolves, I could say 'Hey, what about that one inactive guy, roundbox? He could be an effing sweet scapegoat! Yeah, that's what I'll do'" wolf card. I've pulled it a couple of times and can read the entire situation like a book.

                      Your convo with talisman gave yourself away as a wolf in this, the other, or even BOTH dimensions.

                      k done
                      Since you seem so touchy, care to explain why you've been inactive most of the game then? That statement there has been the first actual post from you all game. I'm not changing my vote from TPS either way, but I do find it odd the second someone accuses you of being a wolf (Admittedly someone who has a 50/50 chance of dying via the next lynch) you blow up at.

                      According to DBP's plan, we lynch TPS tonight, thunder or me x1 and seer the remaining person when x2 rolls around. That should (Trusting DBP's numbers) win us the game. You should have no reason to be worried about anything considering the next 2-3 lynches are already mostly planned.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #386
                        Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                        still not sure why we're starting with tps. he has the least chance of being a wolf, imo. unlike hans, I actually would expect him to try more than this were he to be a wolf.

                        out of thunder, manticore, and stella, I still think thunder is probably the best bet. Kilga's been growing on me as a possibility as well. His vote pattern could be construed as wolfy, but he's crafty enough that there will never be that much to pin on him either way when he's a wolf.

                        Comment

                        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 1206

                          #387
                          Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                          Tps222(5) - DBP, DarkManticoreX2, Kilgamayan, roundbox, thunderstrike687thunderstrike687(2) - Stella!, talisman
                          talisman(1) - flawofhumanity
                          Stella!(1) - X3R0H0UR

                          Yet to vote: Tps222

                          Tps is one away from insta, an no one said anything >_>

                          I'm going to go with talisman here and vote for thunder. But I'm not taking my eye off of tps.

                          I recently had a conversation with him, and I wish I had saved it. It went something like:

                          Me: HAY GUY SUP?
                          TPS: Not much.
                          Me: You plan on participating in TWG?
                          TPS: (long pause, starts typing. Stops. Erases text.) Are you in this game?
                          Me: Yes, and you are too. Don't sign up if you don't plan on playing. Do you need a replacement?
                          TPS: Yes I'll try to find one
                          Me: Please do. And I'm not trying to be mean, but I hate it when people are inactive

                          more small talk, convo ends after like 15 lines.

                          Now, it would be VERY possible that he had typed "No I'm playing but I'm a wolf and playing inactive card, people won't expect it' or something of the sort here:

                          Me: You plan on participating in TWG?
                          TPS: (long pause, starts typing. Stops. Erases text.) Are you in this game?

                          And maybe I'm looking into this too much, but it caught my attention. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, and honestly order doesn't matter at this point, if everything works according to plan.

                          I encourage everyone to switch their votes off of Tps until I talk to him/he posts on the thread.

                          I also think it's important that everyone understand that I can't just say 'well this person is the guard gtfo' so you need to at least put a little faith into what I'm doing here, as to not try to get people lynched that I think are human.

                          This post is kinda all over the place, I'm currently in class. If anyone wants to PM me with questions or the like, I can respond, but I won't be back to AIM until around 9:00.

                          Another thing, I don't think phantoms will be an issue at this point, so pushing insta to prevent Tps from getting a phantom shouldn't be made a priority. (I'm not saying don't do it, just that it's not needed)


                          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                          Comment

                          • Stella!
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 88

                            #388
                            Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                            And why are people voting TPS specifically?

                            Because he's inactive?

                            But wait.. isn't he inactive EVERY game..?

                            So why would that make him a wolf this time around..?

                            Hm.. this is all so hard to think about..

                            Comment

                            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 1206

                              #389
                              Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                              Originally posted by Stella!
                              And why are people voting TPS specifically?

                              Because he's inactive?

                              But wait.. isn't he inactive EVERY game..?

                              So why would that make him a wolf this time around..?

                              Hm.. this is all so hard to think about..
                              He's never this inactive.


                              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                              Comment

                              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 1206

                                #390
                                Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                                Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                He's never this inactive.
                                He's never this inactive.

                                Fix'd.


                                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                                Comment

                                Working...