TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FishFishRevolution
    GotR Creator
    • Nov 2003
    • 7251

    #421
    Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

    kilga has been insta'd.

    X3R0H0UR
    DarkManticoreX2
    flawofhumanity
    roundbox
    Tps222
    DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    Stella!

    night night night x2 n3 pms plz

    Comment

    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1206

      #422
      Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

      ATTENTION FISHFISH: I can't PM from my phone, so I would like to seer DarkManticoreX2. Also, mamimi was trying to get ahold of you.


      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #423
        Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

        X3R0H0UR was wolfed

        DarkManticoreX2
        flawofhumanity
        roundbox
        Tps222
        DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        Stella!

        x2d3 start! day ends monday night/tuesday morning usual time

        4 to insta

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #424
          Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

          Hey guys, I'm reading up on the last few days. I've talked to DBP, and I'll explain my situation later, It's later here.

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #425
            Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

            Late here*

            Comment

            • X3R0H0UR
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 540

              #426
              Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!


              I'm dead, see ya in post game.
              Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #427
                Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                in b4 page stretc
                Oh shi-


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • Stella!
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 88

                  #428
                  Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                  Okay well..

                  DBP saidddd~

                  According to numbers, there's only 1-2 wolves left. Me or Flaw.

                  I know I'm not.

                  So.. Flaw it is.

                  Either way. No matter who dies, we'll win today or tomorrow. But I'm just.. starting us.

                  Comment

                  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 1206

                    #429
                    Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                    flawofhumanity today. If game continues stella tomorrow. Then it's game.


                    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                    Comment

                    • flawofhumanity
                      MMM WATCHA SAY
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 628

                      #430
                      Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                      Well, if you're that sure it will win it for the humans, I'm down. Flaw.
                      Originally posted by pntballa18
                      flaw cause he's well hung


                      Comment

                      • flawofhumanity
                        MMM WATCHA SAY
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 628

                        #431
                        Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                        RedRumForTheRich (12:39:38 PM): hey
                        RedRumForTheRich (12:39:49 PM): 1. insta me
                        2. I believe stella is an x1 wolf
                        RedRumForTheRich (12:40:44 PM): this is the part where you say "why do you think that, oh great one?"
                        RedRumForTheRich (12:40:46 PM): and then
                        RedRumForTheRich (12:41:03 PM): I'll say, because looking back, stoic constantly advocated her "humanness"
                        RedRumForTheRich (12:41:25 PM): and at this point
                        RedRumForTheRich (12:41:29 PM): you would say "orly"
                        RedRumForTheRich (12:41:33 PM): and I'd say "ya rly"
                        DarkManticoreX2 (12:42:47 PM): I think we should vote stella though
                        DarkManticoreX2 (12:42:59 PM): i need to talk to you but it has to wait
                        RedRumForTheRich (12:43:27 PM): well
                        RedRumForTheRich (12:43:31 PM): I'm one away from insta
                        RedRumForTheRich (12:43:32 PM): so
                        DarkManticoreX2 (12:43:42 PM): im holding my vote till i can talk to you
                        RedRumForTheRich (12:44:26 PM): yeah, but will roundbox and the others? =P
                        DarkManticoreX2 (12:44:17 PM): i hope so
                        RedRumForTheRich (12:44:43 PM): I'm not totally against being out of this game though
                        RedRumForTheRich (12:44:45 PM): and it IS easter
                        RedRumForTheRich (12:44:52 PM): so I really don't have the time to argue all day =P
                        DarkManticoreX2 (12:44:44 PM): vote stella then
                        DarkManticoreX2 (12:44:49 PM): ill explain later


                        In conclusion, Stella.
                        Originally posted by pntballa18
                        flaw cause he's well hung


                        Comment

                        • FishFishRevolution
                          GotR Creator
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 7251

                          #432
                          Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                          Umm, I'm gonna go ahead and disallow self-voting from now on. It really isn't a good idea to kill yourself if you want to win.

                          Comment

                          • flawofhumanity
                            MMM WATCHA SAY
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 628

                            #433
                            Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                            Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                            Umm, I'm gonna go ahead and disallow self-voting from now on. It really isn't a good idea to kill yourself if you want to win.
                            Kay, well since I now have to wait for two more people to get on to vote me so I can find out roles, I'll go ahead and post this.



                            DarkManticoreX2 - I believe manti is actually human/human, based on his response when DBP "seered" him. He seemed very excited, and a wolf would be more reserved in my opinion.


                            flawofhumanity - Most awesome person in the game. Human/Human along with manti.


                            roundbox - Eh, don't really know about this guy. Probably an X2 human, but may be an X1 wolf along with stella, but I doubt it.


                            Tps222 - Hell if I know. My guess would be X2 wolf just because there pretty much HAS to be one.

                            DiscoBobbyPARANOiA - X2 seer, of course. I'm beginning to lean towards a wolf/seer trying to "win" in both dimensions, though I think my money would rest on human/seer.

                            Stella! - Not a whole lot to say about her, I peg her as an X1 wolf solely on the fact that her and stoic were closely related, as well as stoic repeatedly assuring me that she is human. For X2, I'm really not sure at all.


                            Note: I know that I provided no backing or evidence for any of these claims, I just enjoy making an ass out of myself by being completely wrong and looking like a fool in post-game.
                            Originally posted by pntballa18
                            flaw cause he's well hung


                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #434
                              Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                              Originally posted by Stella!
                              Alright.. Can someone explain to me why it's impossible for DBP to be Dim1 Human and Dim2 Wolf?

                              I mean, the real seer would come out but.. maybe they don't want to get lynched or something.. Is it completely improbable? Is there something else I'm missing?

                              Maybe Fojar was the seer in Dim2? Maybe he slipped and said something that kind of gave it away, and so they *the wolves* decided to uh, go for it?

                              Alright.

                              Everyone put in what they thought. And that's not exactly what I believe.. I just think that maybe it's possible and I'm letting everyone know that I'm here and.. trying to think about other possibilities.

                              Here's my post against Stella! In my last jTWG, DBP said something that added to how we should think about wolves. He said to kent something along the lines of:

                              "Anyone who comes out against a confirmed human (of any color) is 9/10 times a wolf."

                              By the time Stella put up that post it had been (for the most part) confirmed that DBP was the x2 seer.

                              I would now point your attention to this line

                              Maybe Fojar was the seer in Dim2? Maybe he slipped and said something that kind of gave it away, and so they *the wolves* decided to uh, go for it?

                              The only way DBP could have gotten fojar killed would be if he were an x1 wolf. In that light he could potentially steal fojar's role. I don't believe, however, Fojar would let his role out to anyone night one. Added to this is DBP's willingness to be seered by xero, makes me believe hes human in x1.

                              Stella! made that post to try to get us suspicious of DBP again. This time however, im prepared to catch that snag.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 1206

                                #435
                                Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

                                Tps222 is x2 wolf, I seered him last night. This shit is gay.


                                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                                Comment

                                Working...