TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7509

    #166
    Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

    HI IM JURS BRB READING THREAD
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #167
      Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

      Kawaii Voting Chart ^_^

      Tass: 2 (blah, Fish)
      Tps: 2 (Jurs, Cypher)
      blah: 2 (Shash. ap)
      ap: 2 (Kefit, Afro)
      Afro: 1 (Stoic)

      Yet to vote: 6 other people

      Don't forget, the deadline is in less than 3 hours.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7509

        #168
        Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

        Okay I read the thread.

        Basically, I think that sending Cypher the top 3 guard picks is a pretty good plan. I recall Tass saying how Cypher could PM everyone 1 person and all I have to say is that there would be no reason for Cypher to do something like that unless he was actually a wolf. He wouldn't try to screw over the humans if he knew it wasn't in our best interest.

        The only other thing that pops up in my head when I think about what I read was Shash. He sort of reminds me of sertman last game. First time, trying to sound really educated about what's going on, etc. Not a definite "wolf" for me, but a possible person to continue looking at for the next few days.

        k
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #169
          Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

          Oh man.

          Someone else should vote for me and make it a 5 way tie. That would be really funny.

          and regarding the MW analogy: I only glanced at the posts, but the statistics aren't really what was meant by the analogy, I'm sure. I'd imagine it was used to further elaborate into the "don't trust a guarded person 100%" I've been so adamant about because the same is true of a seer'd human in a game with MW. Any person seer'd human in a game with MW is not trusted as definitely human and that's the point to be made about guarded people in this game.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #170
            Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

            Hey Jurs... please re-read the thread. BLAH said that. I've been adamently against it the entire time, and even have a chat log with myself, blah, and ap to prove it. Not to mention 1 on 1 conversaion with blah AND postings here in the forum.
            RIP

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #171
              Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

              tass, guido, flypie, tps, omega, and wilkin still need to vote.

              about 55 minutes to go...
              RIP

              Comment

              • blahblah18
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 1662

                #172
                Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

                i've ocme up with plans to help our team, I stnad yb the guard concept saving lots of people. People need to decide who is wolfiest
                but for now... postCount++

                Comment

                • Omeganitros
                  auauauau
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8897

                  #173
                  Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

                  WHAT!? Oh, ****!

                  Um
                  Um
                  Um
                  Um

                  ****! Who to vote for!




                  Ummmmmmmmmmm...



                  I guess I'll return Wilkin's favor and "placeholder" vote him (except it's not a placeholder, I just don't have good suspicions yet).

                  Comment

                  • FishFishRevolution
                    GotR Creator
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 7251

                    #174
                    Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

                    I've decided that all things considered, I will keep my vote on Tass for today. If anyone has anything they'd like to talk to me about, they can PM me or call me on my cell. I think Tass and Jurs have my cell so if it's about TWG and urgent, you guys can give out my number.

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #175
                      Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

                      Kawaii Voting Chart ^_^

                      Tass: 2 (blah, Fish)
                      Tps: 2 (Jurs, Cypher)
                      blah: 2 (Shash. ap)
                      ap: 2 (Kefit, Afro)
                      Afro: 1 (Stoic)
                      Omega: 1 (Wilkin)
                      Wilkin: 1 (Omega)

                      13 minutes to go.
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #176
                        Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

                        This is probably the gayest end of day 1 ever.

                        Comment

                        • flypie743
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 3210

                          #177
                          Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

                          I'm gonna put my vote on iggy/stoic because of iggy's behavior Day 1. He was pushing really really hard for guard votes to be out in the public and it just seemed odd to me.

                          IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                          Comment

                          • MilfeulleSakuraba
                            Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 403

                            #178
                            Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

                            What a shame it had to end like this, I was impressed with the number of posts.

                            5 minutes.

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #179
                              Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

                              tps

                              1. didn't contact me once on AIM about TWG. First time ever, I believe

                              2. posted absolutely nothing helpful all day.

                              3. will get a phantom if he survives.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • MilfeulleSakuraba
                                Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 403

                                #180
                                Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

                                VOTING ENDSU

                                Tass: 2 (blah, Fish)
                                Tps: 3 (Jurs, Cypher, Tass)
                                blah: 2 (Shash. ap)
                                ap: 2 (Kefit, Afro)
                                Afro: 1 (Stoic)
                                Omega: 1 (Wilkin)
                                Wilkin: 1 (Omega)
                                Stoic: 1 (flypie)

                                Phantom: Guido

                                lol indecision

                                Comment

                                Working...