TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #466
    Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

    I can't believe this game is still going.

    I got lynched day 1 rofl.

    Approaching 3 weeks of play time, I believe to set a new record, surpassing EB's TWG 19, with the original cardflipping. 50 pages at 10 posts per page, and ~ 2.5 weeks.

    PS: I'm dead can't talk sry

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7509

      #467
      Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

      Thanks Tps lmao
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #468
        Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

        DAY'S CLOSED

        Fish and Wilkin have 2 votes each. I presume ap didn't vote because he's banned.

        KiB in a moment. I don't have the patience to get a picks from Wilkin and Fish so I'm going to roll a die. The outcome is ultimately the same.
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #469
          Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

          KIB UPDATE

          Fish dies.

          bjstrattonIM: Okay
          bjstrattonIM: We'll do this alphabetically
          bjstrattonIM: 1 = Fish dies
          bjstrattonIM: 2 = Wilkin dies
          OnlineHost: bjstrattonIM rolled 1 2-sided die: 1

          There was one wolf witness and one human witness.

          Story in a bit.
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #470
            Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

            "With the eleventh pick in the 2006 NBA Draft, the Orlando Magic select J.J. Redick, guard, Duke University. Wow, a selection that actually makes sense."

            The crowd laughed at this. As Redick left, hope flickered that perhaps the Knicks were finished making stupid transactions and stupider picks.

            But it was not to be. The next two picks both presented more nonsensical transactions to get the Knicks more selections, and Adam Morisson and LaMarcus Aldridge both paid witness to the destruction of their dreams.

            After Aldridge's selection, Shelden Williams and Thabo Sefolosha smirked at each other, knowing that the New York front office was done being "stupid". Both of them readily welcomed their trips to Utah and New Orleans, satisfied with a job well done.

            ---

            Game over, wolves win. Postgame in a moment.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #471
              Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

              Archived 5-21-2014 11:51 AM EST
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              Working...