TWG XXXIV postgame thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sertman
    DADALADAH
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2005
    • 3910

    #61
    Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

    Originally posted by jwcgator
    wow how insulting...to yourself. If you can't remember the word "gator" then you will have an ever harder time than me in TWG.
    shut the **** up

    Comment

    • StoicRoivaS
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 548

      #62
      Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

      Nice job everyone. Tps as the invisible wolf, congrats. I talked to him briefly over aim and thought something was up, but I wouldn't have voted him on it given the option. You guys were pretty atrocious without blues, but I don't know if I'd do any better. Nice game by all, except maybe jwc ^_^ Take some advice and learn when not to vote and why. Hopefully I'll make it into next game's signups on time this time. Peace.
      Like the moon over
      the day, my genius and brawn are
      wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
      -Bowser

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #63
        Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

        I demand a revanche. We had a chance at this game were it not for a couple of major ****ups, namely the lynching of Afro and me. I know this game could easily be won by the humans, and I was REALLY looking forward to going through and analyzing posts once a wolf was revealed.

        --Guido


        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        • StoicRoivaS
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 548

          #64
          Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

          I'd play another flip game though I doubt I'd be great at it. I still don't think Tps would have been nailed though, even with Fish lynched. Peace.
          Like the moon over
          the day, my genius and brawn are
          wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
          -Bowser

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #65
            Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

            Well, the next game, twg35, is Kilga's... frankly, he's been asking since about twg30 to run specifically twg35. I see no reason not to let him.

            Then for twg36, we can run this same game again...

            BUT... I PROMISE, I will actually be my hard ass self in letting people into the next twg. TWC represent, fo sho.
            RIP

            Comment

            • petpro32
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 160

              #66
              Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              petpro: maybe if you had posted your convo with tps, jwc wouldn't have done that AWFULLY RETARDED "placeholder"... and maybe tps would have gotten lynched for it.

              when you're at an end game situation and are human, NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER vote. Because the wolves only need 1 human vote on a human to insta. That was quite possibly dumber than what Iggy did.

              Should have been a dead giveaway that tps was a wolf, if he was trying to convince you to vote for someone early on the potentially final day. he just happened to tell 2 complete ****tard n00bs... which is why they were too busy with their thumbs up their asses to pay attention. And seriously though... IF YOU SEE ALL THE SMART PEOPLE DYING EARLY, YET 1 IS STILL ALIVE LATE... they likely are a wolf. Not 100%, as shown multiple times by my surviving late into games as a frame... but still.
              Taken into consideration. Sorry about not posting the AIM comvo, but i was just suspicious, and being new, didn't even think about posting it. Didn't even think that he would give the same 'lil speech to Jwc, but even if he did, I couldn't even imagine that Jwc would give them the insta.

              Never having played before, didn't know for sure whether his urging me to vote Guido was a sure sign for wolf or not. But i guess it's just a matter of experience and know-how. I'm going to sit out next game, just watch, and maybe then I'll be up-to-snuff for TWG36.

              And sorry for the lynch Afro. My bad.

              PS: Fish, you suck. <3


              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #67
                Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                Originally posted by sertman
                I also distinctly remember you saying "I say that everyone is a wolf, so than i can say "I told you so!" in the postgame 4 times."

                You were actually one of the ones I was serious about though, because I had been thinking about it and then i was like "hes a wolf" and then actually gave an explaination in the chat.

                For the other ones I didn't. Those were a joke.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #68
                  Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                  You know, this game wasn't what I was hoping it would be, simply because no wolf was ever lynched. That would have really opened things up, I feel. Activity-wise I was fairly pleased though. Aside from guido's phantom, pretty much everyone voted every day, and pretty much everyone had something to say.

                  I'd like to run this again in the future, but perhaps with a guardian, as I know that had tass survived longer the kind of stupidity we saw day three and four wouldn't have happened.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #69
                    Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                    damn straight it wouldn't have.

                    ps - Kilga... care to PM me with your hosting idea for twg35 so we can get that started shortly?
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #70
                      Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                      Sure, if no one else wants to host.

                      I know I've been calling for 35 since 30, but if other people want to host then I'd rather go through those motions.

                      EDIT: Sent. I'm curious to see how you're going to break my new idea. >_>
                      Last edited by Kilgamayan; 08-3-2006, 07:42 PM.
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • nforcer06164
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 4772

                        #71
                        Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                        Whoa, can we slow it down a bit? I'm leaving for vaction early tomorrow, and won't be back 'til late Sunday. Let's not rush things, eh?

                        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                        Comment

                        • iggymatrixcounter
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 1924

                          #72
                          Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                          So have discussion of hosts/voting/setup/etc. and run the signups on monday.

                          That's what it usually is anyways right? Hosting Thurs and signups Monday?
                          lastfm
                          PANDORA

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #73
                            Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                            meh.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #74
                              Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                              holy **** I was just toying with using the idea kilga brought out for guardians in another version of this game.

                              Comment

                              • iggymatrixcounter
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 1924

                                #75
                                Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                                It's a good balance for the guardian role.
                                lastfm
                                PANDORA

                                Comment

                                Working...