TWG XXXIV postgame thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CypherToorima
    Boss of all bosses
    • Jul 2003
    • 2452

    #31
    Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

    but did Fish die?
    I'm a figantic gaggot

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #32
      Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

      no, you took the risk and it paid off, but your win was more influenced by human stupidity than anything. iggy instaing himself, jwc, etc.

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #33
        Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

        I'm not sure how much of fish living was from cypher defending him or iggy offing himself. They were practically tied. Either way, I suppose it doesn't matter.

        Comment

        • FoJaR
          The Worst
          • Nov 2005
          • 2816

          #34
          Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

          i was a little suspicious of TPS at first, but this is what really made me suspicious:

          This Is FoJaR (5:07:05 PM): i am going to vote fish again
          This Is FoJaR (5:07:12 PM): i really think he's a wolf
          Tps7910 (5:07:15 PM): Yeah?
          This Is FoJaR (5:07:22 PM): yeah.
          Tps7910 (5:07:24 PM): Could be.
          Tps7910 (5:07:35 PM): I was pretty suspicious of him on day 1.
          Tps7910 (5:07:41 PM): He got really defensive and angry.
          This Is FoJaR (5:07:42 PM): asking talis to make him and iggy (who he talks to a lot every game) wolves is something fish would do
          This Is FoJaR (5:07:59 PM): and even if he isnt
          This Is FoJaR (5:08:06 PM): rather
          This Is FoJaR (5:08:09 PM): even if iggy isnt
          This Is FoJaR (5:08:17 PM): i think fish still is, and is just letting iggy lead him around
          Tps7910 (5:09:21 PM): Everyone keeps connecting those two
          Tps7910 (5:09:31 PM): I only think one of them are wolves.
          This Is FoJaR (5:10:45 PM): i think that's a very big possibility
          This Is FoJaR (5:10:47 PM): like i said
          This Is FoJaR (5:10:57 PM): the fact that they're connected doesnt mean that they're both wolves
          This Is FoJaR (5:11:07 PM): i really think fish is a wolf
          This Is FoJaR (5:11:13 PM): can you vote with me on this?
          Tps7910 (5:11:14 PM): Then vote him.
          This Is FoJaR (5:11:19 PM): i already did

          Comment

          • sertman
            DADALADAH
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2005
            • 3910

            #35
            Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

            Originally posted by talisman
            guido, your phantom meant nothing.

            to whoever said they wanted a regular game: those are harder. this game should have been alot easier, but no one gave the effort.

            the reason cypher didn't get mvp (or sertman) was that you guys were obviously (as tass noticed and as you yourself said) doing things to save fish. that would have dicked you royally had he been lynched.

            also, you guys should probably be suspicious when tps has made himself practically invisibile... it might mean something is strange.
            Iggy would have been screwed too if Fish had been lynched. And when he came back up human, that would have made things a lot more confusing for the humans.

            Comment

            • iggymatrixcounter
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2003
              • 1924

              #36
              Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

              Originally posted by talisman
              guido, your phantom meant nothing.
              Actually it did, because it was the reason the wolves offed wilkin instead of guido.

              Had I thought of that I wouldn't have been so willing to go after guido.

              This game was horrible. I'm sorry but I was played the whole game. Pretty much every single person I was talking to on AIM on a regular basis was a wolf. (tps, fish, cypher)

              So yea, -twg rep for me XD.
              lastfm
              PANDORA

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #37
                Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                The only reason iggy offed himself was because he said he "bet his life" that guido was a wolf, and that if he didn't die the message would be lost or something.

                Comment

                • GuidoHunter
                  is against custom titles
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 7371

                  #38
                  Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                  It was still a stupid, stupid move.

                  --Guido


                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                  Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #39
                    Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                    iggy, I meant at the end of the game.

                    Comment

                    • GuidoHunter
                      is against custom titles
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 7371

                      #40
                      Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                      Right, talisman, which is why I corrected myself after Cypher's post about it.

                      --Guido


                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                      Comment

                      • nforcer06164
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 4772

                        #41
                        Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                        Yeah, well iggy turned out to be completely wrong. That was the single DUMBEST thing I have ever seen anyone do in TWG. DAMMIT.

                        You're all ****ing retards. I TOLD you on Day 2... FISH. FISH, DAMMIT, FISH. But did anyone listen to me? NOOOOOO. We had a chance from then on. I don't really care if iggy had died...fish was playing him for a fool. He probably would have pulled something else ****ing stupid later on. I'm sorry for attacking you, iggy, but you knew I was right. Fish was SO ****ING OBVIOUS. You just connected yourself too much to him.[/anger]

                        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                        Comment

                        • sertman
                          DADALADAH
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 3910

                          #42
                          Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                          We knew we had it last night.
                          1:41:04 AM insanelikeafish: hahaha you guys are too much
                          1:41:05 AM insanelikeafish: i'm out
                          1:41:09 AM cyphertoorima: see ya
                          1:41:09 AM alextp1651: peace
                          1:41:09 AM insanelikeafish: good plan everyone
                          1:41:12 AM tps7910: Later.
                          1:41:14 AM insanelikeafish: don't break out the champagne without me
                          1:41:22 AM alextp1651: don't worry
                          1:41:25 AM alextp1651: LD already drank it all
                          1:41:27 AM alextp1651: D:

                          Comment

                          • nforcer06164
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2003
                            • 4772

                            #43
                            Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                            I knew you had it last night without even looking at the thread. I called Guido up to find out what was going on (couldn't get to the compy) and found out iggy "committed suicide". I was just like, "****, they got it."

                            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                            Originally posted by Squeek
                            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #44
                              Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                              As I said in TGB, I read the first 30-40 posts and picked out four people that looked wolfy. None were dead starting day 3, but I only had one right, and that was Fish. The others were jwc, petpro, and Iggy. I should've known better, saying as how I've learned that stupid posts =/= wolf firsthand like five times.

                              I was considering fojar. When he came out of the gates attacking Fish, I thought maybe he was playing off of this:

                              Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                              So let's have an interrogation; who would you kill tonight? I would be all for killing Tass, I usually am whenever there isn't a guardian and even most times the are. Second choice might be iggy, but maybe FoJaR, just because if I was a wolf, he would be able to tell right away.
                              You can't tell me that wouldn't have been pretty clever. Props to the wolves for pulling this off easily, and big ups to fojar for being awesome as usual.

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #45
                                Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                                I agreed with you nForcer : (

                                Comment

                                Working...