TWG XXXIV postgame thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #46
    Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

    i tried to get talis to not let there be any more instas, but he said no because he's a big meany face.

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #47
      Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

      - Tps was the only name that surprised me when I found out who the wolves were. MVP is deserved.
      - I like how every single person I said was human was human. Maybe next time people will listen to me.
      - I have NEVER been wolfed before Day 4. The fact that there was ZERO discussion about it is disgusting, because an early death for me is not at all a common occurance.
      - You're all morons. Now vote for me in the Game 35 host race.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • petpro32
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 160

        #48
        Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

        Tps tried to get me to do the early placeholder vote on Guido, when i got on aim.Thought about it, and decided that something was up. I waited to see what would happen, and when I saw the vote from Jwc, i knew that TPS was a wolf, and that they just duped Jwc, and that we were ****ed. so yeah.

        And shame on you Fish, who I got TOTALLY got played by. What a bastard... Well, I'm pretty sure that I was ****ty as balls my first game, but hopefully later games will show different results.


        Comment

        • sertman
          DADALADAH
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2005
          • 3910

          #49
          Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

          Originally posted by Kilgamayan
          - Tps was the only name that surprised me when I found out who the wolves were. MVP is deserved.
          - I like how every single person I said was human was human. Maybe next time people will listen to me.
          There's a reason that we wolfed you

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #50
            Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

            petpro: maybe if you had posted your convo with tps, jwc wouldn't have done that AWFULLY RETARDED "placeholder"... and maybe tps would have gotten lynched for it.

            when you're at an end game situation and are human, NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER vote. Because the wolves only need 1 human vote on a human to insta. That was quite possibly dumber than what Iggy did.

            Should have been a dead giveaway that tps was a wolf, if he was trying to convince you to vote for someone early on the potentially final day. he just happened to tell 2 complete ****tard n00bs... which is why they were too busy with their thumbs up their asses to pay attention. And seriously though... IF YOU SEE ALL THE SMART PEOPLE DYING EARLY, YET 1 IS STILL ALIVE LATE... they likely are a wolf. Not 100%, as shown multiple times by my surviving late into games as a frame... but still.
            RIP

            Comment

            • iggymatrixcounter
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2003
              • 1924

              #51
              Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

              Originally posted by nforcer06164
              You're all ****ing retards. I TOLD you on Day 2... FISH. FISH, DAMMIT, FISH. But did anyone listen to me? NOOOOOO.
              I hate people that makes these "Why didn't you listen to ME." comments.

              Yes what I did was stupid (in retrospect) but if you were CONVINCED that someone is a wolf you would do everything you could to get them lynched. That is what I do/did. So anyone who says that they should have listened to them, and no one listened, and you were right, that is your own fault not everyone else's imo.
              lastfm
              PANDORA

              Comment

              • GuidoHunter
                is against custom titles
                • Oct 2003
                • 7371

                #52
                Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                Originally posted by iggy
                if you were CONVINCED that someone is a wolf you would do everything you could to get them lynched.
                Not if it meant lynching a 100% human. You could have made that same post without voting for yourself and forced the KiB where a KNOWN HUMAN might not have been lynched in favor of a possible wolf.

                --Guido


                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                Comment

                • sertman
                  DADALADAH
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 3910

                  #53
                  Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                  Regardless, Iggy, you knew pretty damn well what the situation was. It had to have crossed your mind that if you lynched yourself, than the humans would have to kill a wolf on each subsequent day, an impossible task considering 2 out of the 5 remaining humans didn't have a clue what they were doing.

                  Comment

                  • iggymatrixcounter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1924

                    #54
                    Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                    Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                    Not if it meant lynching a 100% human. You could have made that same post without voting for yourself and forced the KiB where a KNOWN HUMAN might not have been lynched in favor of a possible wolf.
                    lol touché.

                    Good point.
                    lastfm
                    PANDORA

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #55
                      Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                      Originally posted by nforcer06164
                      Yeah, well iggy turned out to be completely wrong. That was the single DUMBEST thing I have ever seen anyone do in TWG. DAMMIT.

                      You're all ****ing retards. I TOLD you on Day 2... FISH. FISH, DAMMIT, FISH. But did anyone listen to me? NOOOOOO. We had a chance from then on. I don't really care if iggy had died...fish was playing him for a fool. He probably would have pulled something else ****ing stupid later on. I'm sorry for attacking you, iggy, but you knew I was right. Fish was SO ****ING OBVIOUS. You just connected yourself too much to him.[/anger]
                      So? FoJaR and I said "FISH FISH FISH" on Day 1, and I did on Day 3 or 4 or whatever day that was and of course...after people HAD voted fish like I had asked for people to do, they do a dumbass **** ****ing thing and vote for Iggy. I was going to IM everyone and say "Keep your votes on Fish" but Iggy had already been insta'd.

                      Also, I distinctly remember saying "sertman is a wolf" in the chat, and giving a reason for it. But everyone was like "ehhhhhhhhh jurs is always wrong, don't listen to her"

                      great job
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • sertman
                        DADALADAH
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 3910

                        #56
                        Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                        Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                        Also, I distinctly remember saying "sertman is a wolf" in the chat, and giving a reason for it. But everyone was like "ehhhhhhhhh jurs is always wrong, don't listen to her"

                        great job
                        I also distinctly remember you saying "I say that everyone is a wolf, so than i can say "I told you so!" in the postgame 4 times."

                        Comment

                        • jwcgator
                          RIP ffrtokens
                          • May 2005
                          • 2221

                          #57
                          Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                          Originally posted by petpro32
                          Tps tried to get me to do the early placeholder vote on Guido, when i got on aim.Thought about it, and decided that something was up. I waited to see what would happen, and when I saw the vote from Jwc, i knew that TPS was a wolf, and that they just duped Jwc, and that we were ****ed. so yeah.
                          qft

                          Comment

                          • flypie743
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 3210

                            #58
                            Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                            I enjoyed following this game minus reading jwcwhateverthehell's posts.

                            Might sign up next game

                            IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #59
                              Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                              You're all stupid as hell.

                              I really have nothing more to say.

                              Honestly, that **** was retarded. Not even just the thing with me, but in general, the whole game.

                              Comment

                              • jwcgator
                                RIP ffrtokens
                                • May 2005
                                • 2221

                                #60
                                Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                                Originally posted by flypie743
                                I enjoyed following this game minus reading jwcwhateverthehell's posts.

                                Might sign up next game
                                wow how insulting...to yourself. If you can't remember the word "gator" then you will have an ever harder time than me in TWG.

                                Comment

                                Working...