TWG XXXIV postgame thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #76
    Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

    I obviously wouldn't have pulled a stunt similar to what I did with JWC/Petpro if it was anyone but them.

    Kilga fth.

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #77
      Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

      I probably should mention that my game will allow for night posting.

      Also, in the event that a player doesn't send in a lottery name in the 24 hour period, their selection will be assumed to be nothing, meaning it's possible no one will get guarded. Stay active.

      EDIT: One last thing. If Tasselfoot signs up, Randy Foye is reserved for him. Similarly, if Kefit signs up, he will be assigned Brandon Roy. Everyone else is fair game.

      If anyone out there has a preference, tell me now and I'll make sure to keep note if it.
      Last edited by Kilgamayan; 08-3-2006, 10:52 PM.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #78
        Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

        I'd like to be Tyrus Thomas.

        Doesn't matter though.

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #79
          Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

          If you are making signups, then he is being all of yours.
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • sertman
            DADALADAH
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2005
            • 3910

            #80
            Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

            I want Shelden Williams, because TPS already got Thomas

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #81
              Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

              We've had a prereq for LaMacrus Aldridge, so off the board he goes.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • Omeganitros
                auauauau
                • Jun 2003
                • 8897

                #82
                Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                I even made a Eyeshield 21 sig, I'm so pumped for this game.

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #83
                  Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                  I hate not being able to post in locked topics.

                  Aldridge belongs to Guido unless Cypher signs up.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #84
                    Re: TWG XXXIV postgame thread

                    Archived 5-21-2014 11:50 AM EST
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    Working...