TWG XXXIV postgame thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sertman
    DADALADAH
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2005
    • 3910

    #16
    Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

    Lynching afro was the dumbest thing that the humans did all game.

    Comment

    • CypherToorima
      Boss of all bosses
      • Jul 2003
      • 2452

      #17
      Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

      And I helped.
      I'm a figantic gaggot

      Comment

      • sertman
        DADALADAH
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2005
        • 3910

        #18
        Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

        I was all for lynching FoJaR because he was getting everything right lmfao

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #19
          Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

          Originally posted by sertman
          Lynching afro was the dumbest thing that the humans did all game.
          or Iggy Killing himeself saying he would bet his life on fish not being a wolf ROFL

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #20
            Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

            my convo with Iggy after he killed himself:

            Session Start (Tasselfoot:iggy911mc): Wed Aug 02 23:21:38 2006
            [23:21] TasselFoot: that was the dumbest **** i've ever seen.
            [23:22] iggy911mc: hey sometimes when you go big you lose and sometimes you win
            [23:22] *** Auto-response sent to iggy911mc: I may or may not be here, but I'm away 24/7. Leave a message.
            [23:22] TasselFoot: now they have to get 4 wolves in 4 days. no ****ups.
            [23:22] iggy911mc: this i time i lost
            [23:22] TasselFoot: and know what? FISH IS A WOLF.
            [23:22] iggy911mc: lol i know i know
            [23:22] TasselFoot: ****ing dumbest move i've ever seen in my entire life.
            [23:22] TasselFoot: tps never did anything so stupid
            [23:22] TasselFoot: i swear to god... you think you're like me at this game, but you really aren't.
            [23:23] iggy911mc: well w/e
            [23:23] TasselFoot: i don't even remember who the 4th is... but i know it ain't guido. fish, tps, cypher....
            [23:23] TasselFoot: basically EVERYONE you suspected but guido.
            [23:23] iggy911mc: sertman
            [23:23] TasselFoot: right.
            [23:24] iggy911mc: well i did mention cypher as my second
            [23:24] TasselFoot: all you had to do is get fish lynched and cyper and sert would follow.
            [23:24] iggy911mc: well i didnt think fish was a wolf
            [23:24] TasselFoot: because sert and cypher are ****ing licking fish's asshole.
            [23:24] TasselFoot: they are the ones defending him for no good reason, voting for others for no reason...
            [23:24] iggy911mc: plus i thuoght i was going to die tomorrow so i figured gudi owas better than fish
            [23:24] TasselFoot: fish dies and comes up wolf, they BETTER follow.
            [23:24] TasselFoot: who ****ing cares about TOMORROW.
            [23:25] TasselFoot: worry about tomorrow tomorrow
            [23:25] TasselFoot: TODAY is all that matters.
            [23:25] TasselFoot: know how many games i KNEW i was gonna die that night or the next day? did it ever stop me that day? no.
            [23:25] TasselFoot: humans had a damn good shot at this game until you went and did that.
            [23:25] TasselFoot: fish gets lynched, humans likely win
            [23:26] iggy911mc: so what, i have no problem with how i play at all and this game isnt goig to stop how i play
            [23:26] iggy911mc: yea people may not listen to me as much now but that doesnt matter
            [23:26] TasselFoot: it really should. you single-handedly assraped the humans.
            [23:26] iggy911mc: and ive single handedly won a few too, last game i gave the humans the chance but they blew it
            [23:26] TasselFoot: what you did is worse than when chardish told everyone that another wolf was a wolf.
            [23:27] TasselFoot: at the least you should have discussed that with someone.
            [23:27] iggy911mc: i did
            [23:27] iggy911mc: with tps
            [23:28] iggy911mc: so he really didnt care i guess
            [23:28] TasselFoot: oh. GREAT resource...
            [23:28] iggy911mc: lol well
            [23:28] TasselFoot: why not ask someone who is level headed?
            [23:28] TasselFoot: whatever. i'm still pissed at dying night 1 3 games in a row.
            [23:29] iggy911mc: lol well if it means anything, they were thinking about me but decided to go for you
            [23:29] iggy911mc: course i wont be a night 1 pick for awhile
            [23:29] iggy911mc: but thats fine, i was getting too full of myself because ive been right the past couple games
            [23:30] iggy911mc: i have learned from this but i still think i will play the same way
            [23:30] iggy911mc: just not try to presuade as much as i did
            [23:31] iggy911mc: because i did control every lynch (matt was kind of an exception but everyone still followed me so i feel kind of responsible)



            PS - I really didn't follow this game, but I saw the posts on day 3... had Fish died, cypher and sert should have been obvious. TPS, not so much... in a cardflipping game, pegging that 1 wolf SHOULD equal victory, as you just go back and see who was defending them and whatnot. In eb's game, we got that 1 wolf and I think the other 2 wolves were pegged right away and lynched the next 2 days. Iggy single-handedly cost the game with not getting Fish lynched.

            PPS - Next game.... I BETTER BE GUARDED NIGHT 1. I've died THREE times in a row night 1 when I'm human. That is absolutely ridiculous.
            RIP

            Comment

            • sertman
              DADALADAH
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2005
              • 3910

              #21
              Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

              I never defended fish, from what I can remember.

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #22
                Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                no... but you never voted him or accused him... and had damn ****ty votes that were mostly bandwagon on others.
                RIP

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #23
                  Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                  Rofl @ Iggy discussing his human suicide with a wolf

                  Comment

                  • CypherToorima
                    Boss of all bosses
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 2452

                    #24
                    Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                    Ooops, I defended fish, and won the ****ING game, tass.
                    I'm a figantic gaggot

                    Comment

                    • sertman
                      DADALADAH
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 3910

                      #25
                      Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                      I voted for him on Day 3 or Day 4... when Iggy got lynched. And yeah, most of my votes were just me trying to watch my back, but as soon as I got a feel for being a wolf in a game that I'd never been human in I kind of relaxed. I was the one who voted FoJaR in day 2 and brought suspicion onto him, even though Afro ended up getting lynched.

                      Comment

                      • FishFishRevolution
                        GotR Creator
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 7251

                        #26
                        Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                        iggy giving his life for me and fojar switching to iggy pretty much was game

                        8) sup

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #27
                          Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                          There were way too many behind the scene deals to even tell you about.

                          Well played.

                          Also, I wanted Fish to die. If he had died I already had everything planned out to remain human.

                          Tps7910: What do make of Iggy yesterday?
                          jwcgator2: human lol
                          Tps7910: I mean, his guido thing
                          jwcgator2: it could be true
                          jwcgator2: I dont know
                          Tps7910: Yeah, it was odd for him to do that too himself
                          Tps7910: unless he really thought guido was a wolf
                          Tps7910: i dunno
                          Tps7910: You still there?
                          jwcgator2: yeah, but Im pretty bust
                          jwcgator2: busy*
                          Tps7910: Hmm
                          Tps7910: Well, this is going to be important with guido
                          jwcgator2: yeah
                          Tps7910: perhaps you should place a placeholder vote on him
                          Tps7910: for when you get back
                          Tps7910: He'll be pressured and have to answer then
                          Tps7910: I need to go soon man, as I am busy as well, I'd appreciate it if you supported me with this guido thing


                          I don't even have the Iggy one.
                          Last edited by Tps222; 08-3-2006, 12:31 PM.

                          Comment

                          • FishFishRevolution
                            GotR Creator
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 7251

                            #28
                            Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                            ps for as horrible a game as i played in the forums, i was a smoooooth operator on aim and phones

                            Comment

                            • CypherToorima
                              Boss of all bosses
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 2452

                              #29
                              Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                              And I wanted fish to live, because I had everything planned out if he did.

                              well, most things.
                              I'm a figantic gaggot

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #30
                                Re: TWG 34 postgame thread

                                guido, your phantom meant nothing.

                                to whoever said they wanted a regular game: those are harder. this game should have been alot easier, but no one gave the effort.

                                the reason cypher didn't get mvp (or sertman) was that you guys were obviously (as tass noticed and as you yourself said) doing things to save fish. that would have dicked you royally had he been lynched.

                                also, you guys should probably be suspicious when tps has made himself practically invisibile... it might mean something is strange.

                                Comment

                                Working...