TWG XXXIII - An Alien Invasion.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blahblah18
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 1662

    #76
    Re: TWG XXXIII - An Alien Invasion.

    so does mine
    but for now... postCount++

    Comment

    • iggymatrixcounter
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2003
      • 1924

      #77
      Re: TWG XXXIII - An Alien Invasion.

      Originally posted by chardish

      Self-defense: I don't think that throwing doubt on Iggy's plan makes me a wolf. Iggy has come up with some corn-brained plans in the past (like "vote how I say or else you get lynched") so questioning his strategy isn't really a foolish thing to do.

      Besides, I've been pushing against strategies that involve everyone coming out - both in game threads and in postgames - for a long time now. I prefer the classic strategies of analyzing the content of posts.

      Iggy: I'm kind of inclined to think that Iggy is human because these behaviors (coming up with bad plans that involve people coming out, trying to be the alliance leader) are pretty characteristic of him - especially in TWG 30, which was another Tass-free game.
      ready to throw a vote on someone who's not even posted yet.
      You're just bitter that it worked XD.

      Hey guys, since no one mentioned these people yet (I think), what is the general consensus on them? Necamus? TPS? Jurs? Tokzic? Observer?

      I don't want people flying under the radar so don't forget that these guys are still playing lol.



      lastfm
      PANDORA

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #78
        Re: TWG XXXIII - An Alien Invasion.

        As of right now, I like the prospect of lynching FFR4eva_00. Even if he's not a wolf, at this point, I'd rather him be taken out of the game than left in to foul something up later on.

        My initial vote on Chardish was half joking, half bitterness, half get people talking. I intend no bad blood between us. However you really are near the top of my list (after your vote on nforcer), it's just that I'm sure you won't go down today, and honestly, I really don't want this FFR4etc. person alive anymore.

        Comment

        • FFR4EVA_00
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2005
          • 1770

          #79
          Re: TWG XXXIII - An Alien Invasion.

          Originally posted by Kilgamayan
          Uh, phantoms are only issued at the end of a day and don't apply to vote counts until the day after they are issued.
          I didn't realize that. There's 10 minutes left, so there's going to be a tie. Unless someone actually votes or changes their vote.

          Iggy: I don't really know about the stats on them. Tokzic and Necamus made one comment each and haven't been very active since. That is, unless someone tried talking to them over AIM. Observer didn't post until today, but he still didn't vote. Jurs and TPS are sort of neutral IMO.
          ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

          Comment

          • iggymatrixcounter
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2003
            • 1924

            #80
            Re: TWG XXXIII - An Alien Invasion.

            Kilgamayan afro0,ffr-2,chardish-2,fish-3


            Necamus
            chardish+1

            FishFishRevolution


            Chardish iggy-2,nforcer-4,afro-1,mini-1,fish-1,ffr-1,

            iggymatrixcounter
            ffr-1,mini-1,tps-1,ddr-3,chardish-1

            Tps222
            chardish-1, jurs1, fish-1, nforcer-1

            ddrdanc3r55


            xObserveRx
            chardish-1,afro-1,blah-1,fish-1,iggy-1

            FFR4EVA_00
            blah-4,chardish-1, iggy0,nforcer-2

            MiniNeo
            ffr-3

            blahblah18
            chardish –3,nforcer-2

            Afrobean
            chardish-5,jurs-1,ffr-2,blah-1,iggy-1,ffr-2

            nforcer06164
            chardish1, tps1,blah-1,iggy-1,afro-2,fish-1,ddr-1,observer-1,mini-6

            Tokzic
            chardish-1,iggy-1,ffr-1

            JurseyRider734
            afro-1,blah-1,nforcer-1,ffr-1,ddr-3,iggy+1
            lastfm
            PANDORA

            Comment

            • xObserveRx
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 1148

              #81
              Re: TWG XXXIII - An Alien Invasion.

              Well... I was hoping more stuff would be said to better make a vote, but I guess that's not going to happen. I'm just gonna go with my top suspicion.

              Chardish
              Come Play The Werewolf Game!

              Comment

              • iggymatrixcounter
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2003
                • 1924

                #82
                Re: TWG XXXIII - An Alien Invasion.

                let me explain this:

                Basically I went through the thread and everytime a person made a comment about a person's role (I.E. negative = wolf, positive = human) I gave them a plus or minus. Voting was -1 in itself. So if you said mini is a wolf because he's inactive and then voted mini, that would be -2 points...

                Now why did I do this? Just so you can see how people are relating to each other. 0's mean that they have said a plus and minus, and if the name isn't listed, then they haven't mentioned that player as far as what role they may have. Insults were counted as negative, but insulting an idea that a person brought up was neither plus nor minus.

                Fun no?
                lastfm
                PANDORA

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #83
                  Re: TWG XXXIII - An Alien Invasion.

                  @disco: sorry for bolding every name lol. I'm not trying to say that I changed my vote so many times and now I voted for jurs, just a format error while c/ping from word XD. I'm still on ddr as far as my vote goes
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • FFR4EVA_00
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 1770

                    #84
                    Re: TWG XXXIII - An Alien Invasion.

                    observer: That makes a four-way tie. With no phantoms, I'd like to see what's going to happen next.
                    ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

                    Comment

                    • iggymatrixcounter
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 1924

                      #85
                      Re: TWG XXXIII - An Alien Invasion.

                      3 way tie between ddr, ffr, and nforcer actually
                      lastfm
                      PANDORA

                      Comment

                      • FishFishRevolution
                        GotR Creator
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 7251

                        #86
                        Re: TWG XXXIII - An Alien Invasion.

                        xObserveRx

                        I'd really like to read the thread, but I've been too busy to afford such a luxury. Total gut vote.

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #87
                          Re: TWG XXXIII - An Alien Invasion.

                          Didn't day end at 10 PM?

                          Comment

                          • ddrdanc3r55
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 346

                            #88
                            Re: TWG XXXIII - An Alien Invasion.

                            necamus

                            Just a placeholder vote. Sorry for neglecting the game. I was supposed to look it over today, but I found out that I was going out all day.

                            Comment

                            • iggymatrixcounter
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 1924

                              #89
                              Re: TWG XXXIII - An Alien Invasion.

                              12 minutes left, afro.
                              lastfm
                              PANDORA

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #90
                                Re: TWG XXXIII - An Alien Invasion.

                                Oh cool, I can still affect things then.

                                BRB checking out who I'd like to have lynched today out of the tied players

                                Comment

                                Working...