TWG XII - Velyssis Victory!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #106
    Tps' first game saw him basically lead the wolves to a shutout victory, if I remember right. Not a bad first impression, wouldn't you say? That's why I hold him in high regard.

    And whether Tps has been stupid in the past or not, I seriously doubt he's been that mindless before.

    I'm getting sick of reading and re-reading this thread and not being able to see anything, so I'm going to take one solid look at it now and hopefully be finally able to produce a vote now that a bunch of people have written novels.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #107
      To clarify for you eb... nForcer and I were writing our posts at the same time. My post came out 5 minutes after his, as is shown on the posts. After I posted, I saw his post, and posted again stating my feelings that his post attempting to clarify his vote for eyespew really didn't settle any of my feelings about him at the time.

      Then, 1 hour later, he makes another post further clarifying his reasoning. By this point I was at MSG enjoying hotdogs and the national anthem being played by a trumpet. So, even if I had wanted to, I couldn't have changed my vote, as I stated in my post before I left. With that said, I completely disagreed with all the bandwagoning done onto TPS, as I stated once Day 2 started.... and I likely wouldn't have changed my vote off of nForcer, purely to not bandwagon TPS.

      Regardless, my feelings aren't completely settled about nForcer, but it appears the group has moved onto other fish to fry, so I guess I will have to investigate the Jursey/LD/Neon trinity, with the possibilities of Alain/eb as well.... not that I'm too convinced of mead's logic. It is just slightly farfetched.
      RIP

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #108
        Not to try and completely blow Alain's theory out, but didn't I also mention that the flypie killing could be a setup against LD (or myself, due to her vote)?

        And Tass, I figured you'd understand what nforcer was saying. He said there was something he hadn't mentioned, then mentioned it. Wasn't hard for me to catch, and you always try to appear like you're a friggin genius :P.
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #109
          Sorry... as I said above, I don't read into people's posts.... I took it literally, that he had some inside info or some such BS that he was hiding. And that reaked like hell to me.
          RIP

          Comment

          • evilbutterfly
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 5784

            #110
            And, and about mead: his suspicion of me, Alain, and LD as a group makes me look to him more as a wolf. My reason for voting LD this game has not been based on entirely nothing. I wish I had pushed a vote for him last game, because he really was a wolf. Also, further evidence against LD (that I posted in my huge post) leads me even more against him. Alain's accusations aren't completely unfounded either, and I think you know this. I don't agree with his 3 wolf team that he's picked out, but I'm pretty sure he always picks an odd set that I don't quite agree with. Honestly, your bunch makes more sense than his bunch.

            For that reason, I think it's obvious who we should vote for. Alain and mead don't agree on anything so far, except that LD is a wolf. I agree too, as do others. I hope LD comes and defends himself some...

            And to explain my huge post: I had said before that I figured one of the wolves voted for TPS, because it was a dumb vote. From it, I guess I'll post who I think the other wolves may be:

            Afro just seems a little too...not Afro. He was really smart and doing well, but then he voted for TPS. Alain says Afro tried to convince him that TPS was a wolf. Earlier in the chat Afro was like, well, he probably was human, but he was the best choice at the time. Story not matching up + different behavior = wolf?

            LD, of course.

            I figure the 3rd wolf is outside of that list. We'll see later, though. I'd have to look at the voting guide again anyway, and I have no time now.
            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
            And I write the blog for their website.

            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #111
              Originally posted by evilbutterfly
              Interesting things I saw:

              Originally posted by Hans
              Blue, over and out.

              o wai
              Totally missed that XD
              Uh, don't take that seriously. I was making reference to infiltration, since I was blue? k?

              k
              hi

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #112
                All right, after reading through, my eye has fallen on Neonatrias.

                I decided to take a look at what alain had pointed out, and I agree that the "maybe the wolves got some information about her" line isn't a terribly good idea to formulate. At this stage in the game, the seer would've seen one person at most, and I doubt they looked at flypie given other players present. That would leave flypie on her own, and she's smart enough to not slip up to the point of revealing something to a wolf that would make her worth going out of their way to kill her this early.

                No offense to flypie, of course.

                Also, he said an effort to frame LD was a "bold move" and thus almost disregarded that idea in favor of his other one. The wolves have already shown themselves to be bold by killing blah Night 1, which almost everyone has pointed out by now. I also think that "killing Person A's friend to frame Person A" would hopefully be looked down upon by anyone who read TWG 4 (or was it 6?) where Kefit got killed Night 1 and people jumped on me the next day when I was the seer. (Have I reminded all the humans in that game lately how much I hate them? >_>)

                Seems to me that Neo is making things up for him to hide behind.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • alainbryden
                  Seen your member
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 2873

                  #113
                  Mead. What fails in your theory, is that the same evidence you use to convict LD, is the evidence that I said. In addition to this, you said that I am connected to LD. It is impossible that If I were a fellow wolf of LD that I would present enough evidence to condemn him, yet little enough evidence that you would find me connected with him. It really makes no sence at all. The only reason whatsoever that you draw a connection between LD, EB and I, is because EB and I both voted LD. You really have no evidence whatsoever from which this investigation sprung and you are making up more crap then you have evidence to store it in.

                  As for your messed up sentance structure thanks to your substitution of rediculous synonyms, you may be taken more legitimately if you put down your damn thesaurus. You're not impressing anyone.
                  ~NEIGH

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #114
                    I really don't see the suspicion around me. EB's vote is totally bogus, because I did use the sign up list, and TPS is the eleventh on there.

                    As for the others, I still don't see it. I posted those 3 things because I figured people would get suspicious if I didn't post. I really don't know what to think this game. Not knowing who is out there, what roles, ect... really throws people off. So, I'll pull a Tass here and say "Seer me" (If there is a seer), I honestly have nothing to hid, and would like to talk to those who are suspicious of me, and maybe I can put those to rest.

                    Comment

                    • alainbryden
                      Seen your member
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 2873

                      #115
                      That being said I will shift my vote to neonatrias, keeping in mind the possiblity that Flypie was the seer, confided to LD, who killed her, as is suggested by the series of events and the comments made my neonatrias preceded by LD.
                      ~NEIGH

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #116
                        LD.... what the hell. C'mon. You're using the "Seer Me" line NOW? Honestly, you'll be lucky to live out the day, and up to now I was really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. I haven't seen anything all that suspicious, although those who have made claims against you have had decent points...... but, WOW. That is really really smelly. It almost comes off as "I'm a wolf, and I'm going to use that line to try and buy myself a day, maybe draw out the seer."
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #117
                          I'm really surprised that you all found my sudden intelligence to be wolfish...I guess it never occurred to you that I didn't feel like being called a stupid idiot anymore. Ap didn't even want me to play because he thought I was stupid...which is how everyone else felt the last game I played in. I kind of wanted to prove people wrong, but I guess you guys just find that if I act smarter, that means i'm automatically OF COURSE a wolf.

                          About the "the wolves are doing a pretty good job" thing...

                          The reason I said that was because blah to flypie was an interesting combination. I've never played with flypie for very long except that one time when I was a mason and she was killed quickly, and from the other TWGs I didn't think she was one of the strongest players. I never even heard ANYTHING from flypie except things like "hey sup" in chat, which is why the kill stumped me. I don't really see a connection between flypie and LD other than them being friends, but there was something I had a feeling about from day 1, and Alain can vouch for me saying this on day 1.

                          A few things have come to my attention. I, for one, haven't seen Hans talk too often. Probably because i've been out every night and working today, but I don't see him talking a lot. It reminds me of Infiltration. He told me that he was being active just enough to keep him out of suspicion from anyone, also, what about his "gut feeling"? I remember in the games when he was playing as a wolf he never told about his gut feeling, and I never saw him mention it this game. Where is it? If it's me and I find out about it, then something's definitely sketchy there. This isn't a revenge vote for him voting for me, I've been feeling badly about him from day 1, although that could result from OTHER things, but I just have. Since I have no other hardcore suspicions ...

                          HansSky
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • lightdarkness
                            Summer!!
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 11310

                            #118
                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            LD.... what the hell. C'mon. You're using the "Seer Me" line NOW? Honestly, you'll be lucky to live out the day, and up to now I was really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. I haven't seen anything all that suspicious, although those who have made claims against you have had decent points...... but, WOW. That is really really smelly. It almost comes off as "I'm a wolf, and I'm going to use that line to try and buy myself a day, maybe draw out the seer."
                            I do kinda see that and regret saying so, but I don't know what I can do to convince my humanity.

                            I honestly don't see where this "evidence" is coming from, but if you truely think I'm a wolf, I can't really do anything about that. However, if you would like to chat, i'm here to put your fears at ease.

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #119
                              LD - eyespew, eb, (2)
                              Jursey - Hans, (1)
                              Alain - Mead, (1)
                              Neon - Kilga, Alain, (2)
                              Hans - Jursey (1)

                              Not Voted: Afro, Eric, LD, Neon, nForcer, Tass (6)
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #120
                                Also, deadline is in 4 hours. Instalynch is 7 votes.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...