The day will end tomorrow at 8PM EST.
TWG XII - Velyssis Victory!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Sudden thought! Afrobean hasn't been on all day that I can see, which means he's probably grounded right now. Him being grounded means that he's going to be phantomed out of the game anyway. I'm not 100% positive of this, but I don't think we'll be seeing much/any more of him. So, if we're still not sure who the wolves are by the end of the day, we can all vote for Afro. He's dead anyway if he's grounded, so we might as well kill him instead of somebody who might be human and useful. Honestly, I don't suspect anybody that much at this point (other than *****, who says he's guardian but I think may be a wolf pulling my trick), and I don't think there's really strong evidence against anybody. The wild wolfy accusations can be blamed on stupidity, the wild wolfy defensiveness is completely regular, everybody is acting as the normally would.
Thus, we wouldn't lose nearly as much if we killed Afrobean. Of course, if somebody says something super suspicious in the mean time, we can go after them, but if we're all still unsure and Afrobean remains quiet and apparently grounded, we kill him at around 7:59 PM EST tomorrow :P.So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
nforcer, LD always acts like this when his ass is on the line. His way out of votes is the ultimate guilt trip. I still remember Game 1 very vividly, when he was offering me a mod spot in exchange for me taking my vote off of him. XD
Although LD didn't say that was a "lost cause" or that "I don't know why I bother" last time, at least not that I remember.
By the way, sorry for being away all day, DKC3 has kept me distracted from the internets since about 3:00.I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.Comment
-
I'll give you mod if....Originally posted by Kilgamayannforcer, LD always acts like this when his ass is on the line. His way out of votes is the ultimate guilt trip. I still remember Game 1 very vividly, when he was offering me a mod spot in exchange for me taking my vote off of him. XD
o wait

Comment
-
I can agree with that.Originally posted by TasselfootHonestly Jurs... If I was a wolf, and someone who had ALOT of suspicions on them at a specific time was my wolfmate... I'd back the hell away from him. Because if it came back that he was a wolf from a psychic report, I'd look alot more suspicious for defending him the day before.
Not saying that is what is happening, but that is the explanation I can give to explain it, if he is a wolf.
Hmmm... and LD admits that he's screwed, right? His vote doesn't matter much then....Originally posted by lightdarknessI'm voting EB for said convo, it's a lot better than what I had, and what I had was just something I thought was interesting, that I thought i'd share with the rest of the group.
Wait a minute now... we're going to get rid of Afro only because he's inactive for one game-length day? Maybe you don't realize, eb, that you're only buying LD time, time that he's trying to get in every way possible. And, now knowing that, do you realize that he has a vote against you? So why would we go for an inactive and likely human than a possible wolf? Or is that exactly what you want?Originally posted by evilbutterflySudden thought! Afrobean hasn't been on all day that I can see, which means he's probably grounded right now. Him being grounded means that he's going to be phantomed out of the game anyway. I'm not 100% positive of this, but I don't think we'll be seeing much/any more of him. So, if we're still not sure who the wolves are by the end of the day, we can all vote for Afro. He's dead anyway if he's grounded, so we might as well kill him instead of somebody who might be human and useful. Honestly, I don't suspect anybody that much at this point (other than *****, who says he's guardian but I think may be a wolf pulling my trick), and I don't think there's really strong evidence against anybody. The wild wolfy accusations can be blamed on stupidity, the wild wolfy defensiveness is completely regular, everybody is acting as the normally would.
Thus, we wouldn't lose nearly as much if we killed Afrobean. Of course, if somebody says something super suspicious in the mean time, we can go after them, but if we're all still unsure and Afrobean remains quiet and apparently grounded, we kill him at around 7:59 PM EST tomorrow :P.
Just trying to put two and two together. I want to make sure nothing is missed here.
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by SqueekMy mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"Comment
-
Yes, I am in fact grounded right now. I'm posting now from a scool computer, like I said I would (you may recall that I guaranteed at least one post a day via school computers even though I'd be grounded). I still hope to be able to make enough vote deadlines to make it through. eb, recomending that I be killed just because I haven't been on in 24 hours is awfully suspicious. Think of it this way: if I'm a wolf, the day I'm removed from play you'll still get a chance to lynch another wolf that day, meaning two wolves in one day (think TWGVIII where we got LD removed from play and still lynched another wolf that day too). If I'm human, you're wasting one of your presious chances to take out a wolf.
Sorry, eb, but from what I can see, you really seem like a wolf.
Comment
-
But Afro... you've already made it clear that you'll be posting at least once a day, so you won't get removed. So that negates your theory of how its not good to lynch you if you're a wolf. Clearly, when we reach day 5, and are on a weekend, you'll receive 2 phantoms... but, until then, you're safe by getting on at school.
I'm not saying I agree with eb's theory at all. In fact, its quite dumb and seems like a weak attempt to get someone else lynched besides himself, even though they are a much less suspicious target.RIPComment
-
Eb was convinced last night that you would be voted out, stating "Thats what he would want, and if he's a wolf, he'll tell me" This made it seem like they were good friends, but Afrobean has made it clear that eb is wrong.
Comment
-
My vote is going to eb, for all the reasons stated above, the desire of the one known 100% human in the game wanting eb gone, and the afro comment.
LD - nForcer, mead, alain, eric (4)
eb - eyespew, ld, Jurs, Afro, Tass (5)
not voted: hans, kilga, eb (3)RIPComment
-
SOMEBODY SWITCH THEIR VOTE OFF eb! We don't want an insta at any length, and all it requires for eb to be insta'd is one more vote.
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by SqueekMy mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"Comment
-
Given what's been presented I'm thinking eb myself.
However, given he's one away from insta, I'll refrain from voting him until the end of the day.I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.Comment
-
Originally posted by ImEric12Yeah, that Afro thing was really wolfish sounding.
Vote switching to eb.
And what the hell were you talking about on AIM, LD? You know I don't have any logic skills whatsoever.
Why won't you get the picture, Eric? Every single time you switch you're vote like "Yeah, what he said" and "That sounds suspicious, i'll change". Others have noticed this as well. If you don't have time to type something up, wait until you have time to write out an explaination as to why you're switching your vote, unless its 2 minutes before voting ends. You always hop on and bandwagon on to people with a one sentence explaination, Eric. Why can't you think of something yourself to say?
Originally posted by Arch0wlI'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by AfrobeanJust that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.Comment
-
LD - nForcer, mead, alain (3)
eb - eyespew, ld, Afro, Tass, eric (5)
eric - Jurs (1)
not voted: hans, kilga, eb (3)
Ends in 5 hours.RIPComment
-
Jay: do you have any way of contacting afrobean?
Jay: outside of the interweb
evilbutterfly87: nope
evilbutterfly87: he said he'd try to get on at school, though
evilbutterfly87: so he'll probably see my post and maybe post a response
evilbutterfly87: it's what he would want anyway
evilbutterfly87: and if he's a wolf he'll probably PM me and tell me so, since if he can't win he'll want me to
evilbutterfly87: but hey, it may save me, you, and ***** from what may be an unfair lynching
Jay: either you or ***** is a wolf
evilbutterfly87: which is why i really hope the seer sees *****
evilbutterfly87: do you know who starstarstar is?
Jay: mead?
evilbutterfly87: i guess not
evilbutterfly87: i'd like to think that me still calling him ***** helps prove my humanity a lil bit

Comment

Comment