TWG XII - Velyssis Victory!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #271
    Except I knew who was human and who wasn't.
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • mead1
      Cerebellumberjack
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 3960

      #272
      Mind clarifying it for the rest of us?

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #273
        Guys... has TWG died?

        I make this huge post back to Hans, and get practically no talk out of anyone. Jurs makes this kind of mystical post, and doesn't go on to clarify.... Its like, everyone is just making 1 post to look like they are being active.

        Makes it really hard to pinpoint the wolves when EVERYONE is being inactive. Jurs, please post some more info about your convo with Alain. Does anyone else have anything to contribute? Any suspicions, any thoughts? Clearly I have thoughts about Hans, as I had plenty to say about him... but I really don't want to have to vote him, at least not without more evidence being brought forth.

        Lets pick up the activity guys and win this damn game already.
        RIP

        Comment

        • eyespewgreekfire
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2003
          • 372

          #274
          As nobody else here seems the least bit fishy, all I have to go on is han's WEAK attack on tass.

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #275
            Uh, the reason I've been making "Mystical" posts is because I can hardly go on the computer, i've been out every night for like 6 hours. My convo with Alain was on the phone, i can't really restate what he said. He informed me that he was dead and the people I trust learned the information that I figured out on myself. Anyways, theres like 4 little kids behind me. Call me if you need to talk. Peace.
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • nforcer06164
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 4772

              #276
              Originally posted by My PM to eyespew
              From: nforcer06164
              To: eyespewgreekfire
              Posted: Mar 14, 2005 - 08:41 PM
              Subject: TWG XII - A strategy
              Before I begin, I would like you to read this while casting away any suspicions of me. Whether you believe I am a wolf or not, this strategy WILL work. It will most likely give the humans a better chance of winning, if not giving us the win entirely, and it'll only take one day. Also DO NOT share this with anyone besides the guardian, and be sure he DOES NOT share this with anyone else. Read this all very carefully, even the slightest mistake can ruin the whole plan. With that said, I'll start with what I have to say.

              I noticed that, while talking to you, you told me you had not received any communications from anybody claiming to be a seer, though eight or so people had already contacted you. While this may seem trivial to you, it is HUGE. I have contacted everybody except Kilga concerning whether they had talk to you or not, and so far, I have learned that Eric, Afro, and Hans have not talked to you. Those are three people, then, that may be the seer. But, there is a possibility that no seers are in this game. With that in mind, also consider that one of these people may also be wolves. So, any wolf could pull a fake seer bit and try to fool you, and get into an alliance with you that ruins the humans' chance. I have devised a way to not only pull a potential wolf out, but also eliminate him.

              What you need to do is, as early as possible, in the thread, mention something to this effect: "I haven't received a message from the seer yet, I have the feeling there may not be one." This may pull out a "seer" who will then contact you, because they will most likely believe they are the only one that will contact you, whether they are the real seer or not. DO NOT tell them who the guardian is at this point, or it will ruin the whole plan. Instead, ask them who they have seen. If they have seen the guardian, and can tell you who it is, there is a very minute chance they are a wolf, and this strategy really doesn't apply. Otherwise, you can relay who they have seen to me, but you don't have to. All you need to do is tell me who that "seer" is, because it is essential to the strategy.

              When that happens, and you tell me, I will come up with a way to "leak" this information inthe thread so the wolves will pick it up. I don't know how I will do this yet, but I will come up with a way. If this "seer" is real, the wolves will likely try to kill him. If not, he is a potential wolf. The safety in telling me is, you also know the guardian. You can tell the guardian about this plan, and have him guard the "seer" in case the wolves try to kill him, in the case he is the real seer.

              Now, the most important part in verifying whether this "seer" is legit or not is to convince him to seer a specific person. You have to convince the seer to see the guardian, but you MUST convince them this because you have a huge suspicion of "that person", who is actually the guardian. If they don't the plan fails. If they come back saying guardian, then the seer is real. If they come back with something else, they are undoubtedly a wolf. Now, you can relay the info to me, if they were fake, and I can reveal the strategy in the thread and get rid of a wolf, bringing us ever closer to victory.

              As you can see, this plan is flawless if everything is executed correctly. If you agree with this plan, respond and let me know if we are going to do this. Then, start it into motion in the thread as soon as possible. Hopefully, we can make this work and bring a quick victory ^_^
              To clarify, I had sent this message to eyespew right after I had discussed at length something eyespew had said with Alain and Tass. eyespew mentioned that about 8 people had contacted him, and not one was blue. I figured that several still had not contacted them. If one was a wolf, eyespew could mention a seer had not contacted him, and then one of the current "no-show-ers", assuming one was a wolf, could easily fake the role, and they could easily be discovered and killed. Unfortunately, even though eyepew followed through with this, none of them took the bait, so it failed.

              And, by the way, I believe it was right after this that Alain (who was, in fact, the guardian) believed I was human, and trusted me to work with him and eyespew. Let me remind you that the only ones in on this strategy, as far as I know, were myself, Alain, eyespew, and Tass.

              Originally posted by evilbutterfly's PM to me
              From: evilbutterfly
              To: nforcer06164
              Posted: Mar 16, 2005 - 05:57 PM
              Subject: btw....
              I hate you.
              eb sent that to me right after he died, because my vote change made it a knife-in-box situation.

              And Afro, I only meant that if eb did not die would attention be drawn to him if the guardian died. He was the only one that was making a huge deal about it. And if you think about it, "*****" could not have been a wolf because eyespew would have two guardians. So, eb was only trying to put suspicion on "*****", who I supposed he would've revealed if he survived that night so he could easily wolf someone and not have to worry about wolfing Alain. Too bad that didn't work. But, that convinces me that eb was a wolf. I think he told his wolf buddies (assuming he was a wolf) to take out Alain that night to prevent any more guardings. I wish I knew how Alain was sure of his death, however. It would answer a lot.

              At this point, I don't have sufficient evidence to place a vote on anybody, but I'm paying special attention to hans (who was only inactive another time, when he was a wolf in Infiltration), eric (whose inactivity and brief posts are a bit odd), and for some odd reason which is confusing me, Tass. I don't understand why I want to keep a close eye on him. Maybe it's because he was the only other that I let in on the fake seer/wolf plan, but that really says nothing as of now.

              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

              Originally posted by Squeek
              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #277
                Originally posted by nforcer06164
                I have contacted everybody except Kilga concerning whether they had talk to you or not
                <3

                For what it's worth, eyespew actually came to me. Our conversation was very brief, but he did ask me if I was blue. Sadly, I'm not. But I'm sure you've figured that by now, given my lack of communication with everyone.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • nforcer06164
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 4772

                  #278
                  I knew you were around somewhere when eyespew got guarded, Kilga, so I supposed that you did talk to him. I never gave it any more thought.

                  PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                  Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                  Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                  Originally posted by Squeek
                  My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #279
                    I said this to you on AIM nFrocer... but, thought I'd share it here. The huge flaw in that plan (and that part of the plan you didn't share with me or I would have pointed it out then) is that when you are the seer, and you seer the guardian or psychic, it comes back human... NOT their special role.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • mead1
                      Cerebellumberjack
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 3960

                      #280
                      I would still like jurs to clarify what she said at the top of the page. It sounds like she knows a little bit (or a large amount) more than she is telling.

                      My suspicions also reside on nforcer. He made a gigantic, detailed plan, but missed an obvious flaw which any TWG noob would see. Perhaps he was using it to allow another wolf into the alliance, or maybe it meant something else entirely. Maybe it was just an honest mistake, but I think he is smarter than that.

                      So, when does this day end?

                      Comment

                      • nforcer06164
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 4772

                        #281
                        Tass, you constantly said that the seers in TWG XI had to seer each other and start forming an alliance. Doesn't that mean that they'd have to know that the other was a special role? Otherwise, I did not know that seers did not see special roles. I assumed that if a seer looks at someone over the night, the specific role in standard games (with the exception of the master wolf) is revealed to them. I'm amazed myself that I did not learn this until now.

                        Mead, the day ends at 8PM EST today.

                        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #282
                          I was saying that in TWG XI that they needed to SEER ME, and I would put them in touch with each other. I didn't mention the fact that I was one of them. But, yea... Seer only gets Human/Wolf. Nothing more.

                          And mead... from what I've gotten from eyespew and some interesting circumstancial evidence (aka... assuming eb is a wolf), nforcer is human.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • nforcer06164
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2003
                            • 4772

                            #283
                            C'mon, guys, eight hours left, and NO discussion? I'm holding back a vote on Hans because I don't want to bandwagon, but he's my top pick for a lynching right now. However, we have plenty of time to sort some things out and be absloutely certain on our choice. Let's make the last few hours count.

                            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                            Originally posted by Squeek
                            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                            Comment

                            • eyespewgreekfire
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 372

                              #284
                              Im going on vacation and will only be able to vote and post (not IM), since I will have limited internet time. Anyway, here is why I vote tass now.
                              TasselFoot: you're a trixy hobbits
                              lightdarkness42: ?
                              TasselFoot: tell them its for a bemani tourney.
                              lightdarkness42: lol
                              TasselFoot: how was school
                              lightdarkness42: ok
                              TasselFoot: so who ya kill for night 3?
                              lightdarkness42: ...
                              TasselFoot: I'm worried that I'm dead.
                              TasselFoot: I always get killed night 3/4.
                              lightdarkness42: unless u wolf
                              TasselFoot: this is true. but, i've already ruled that out.
                              TasselFoot: y'know... unless the wolves don't know they are wolves and ap has been #$#ing with us.
                              lightdarkness42: THAT IS WHAT I THINK
                              TasselFoot: THAT IS WHY I SAID IT. i am mocking you.
                              lightdarkness42: o
                              lightdarkness42 signed off at 4:43:37 PM.
                              lightdarkness42 signed on at 4:43:54 PM.
                              lightdarkness42 signed off at 4:45:58 PM.
                              lightdarkness42 signed on at 4:46:19 PM.
                              lightdarkness42: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=360732#360732
                              TasselFoot: one sec
                              TasselFoot: wow. thats awesome.
                              lightdarkness42: indeed
                              lightdarkness42 is idle at 10:51:23 PM.
                              lightdarkness42 is away at 10:56:23 PM.
                              lightdarkness42 returned at 10:58:38 PM.
                              lightdarkness42 signed off at 10:59:18 PM.
                              lightdarkness42 signed on at 10:59:22 PM.
                              lightdarkness42 is idle at 11:14:26 PM.
                              lightdarkness42 is away at 11:19:26 PM.
                              lightdarkness42 returned at 6:35:48 AM.
                              lightdarkness42 is idle at 6:52:14 AM.
                              lightdarkness42 is no longer idle at 6:55:55 AM.
                              lightdarkness42 is idle at 7:19:06 AM.
                              lightdarkness42 is away at 7:24:06 AM.
                              lightdarkness42 returned at 3:09:11 PM.
                              lightdarkness42: Yo
                              lightdarkness42: let me know when you're back
                              TasselFoot: yo
                              lightdarkness42: I posted the convo
                              lightdarkness42: do with it what you will
                              TasselFoot: why would i do anything with it
                              lightdarkness42: however, apparently there is a better target, which I haven't breifed on yet
                              TasselFoot: better than nforcer.... i'd imagine eric? as eyespew voted for him?
                              TasselFoot: and, who is doing the briefing.
                              TasselFoot: any idea who eb/eyespew were talking about?
                              TasselFoot: with the ***
                              lightdarkness42: i havne't seen the convoo yet
                              TasselFoot: its posted
                              lightdarkness42: back
                              lightdarkness42: checking it out now
                              lightdarkness42 is idle at 8:05:34 PM.
                              lightdarkness42 is no longer idle at 8:08:27 PM.
                              lightdarkness42 is idle at 10:25:25 PM.
                              lightdarkness42 is no longer idle at 10:27:50 PM.
                              lightdarkness42 is idle at 11:14:32 PM.
                              lightdarkness42 is no longer idle at 11:15:35 PM.
                              lightdarkness42 is idle at 11:31:14 PM.
                              lightdarkness42 is away at 11:36:13 PM.
                              lightdarkness42 returned at 6:35:10 AM.
                              lightdarkness42 is idle at 6:51:24 AM.
                              lightdarkness42 is no longer idle at 6:52:11 AM.
                              lightdarkness42 is idle at 7:16:50 AM.
                              lightdarkness42 is away at 7:21:50 AM.
                              lightdarkness42 returned at 3:11:57 PM.
                              lightdarkness42: Hey
                              TasselFoot: yo
                              lightdarkness42: What do you think of eb's little attempt
                              TasselFoot: i don't know man. you, eb, alain... hans maye. are up to something.
                              lightdarkness42: The only thing I'm up to, is saving myself. I'm human, and that's all there is to it
                              TasselFoot: if you say so. i mean, everyone in this game is suspicious of only 2-3 people. we can't all be wrong.
                              TasselFoot: eb hasn't voted... you gotta assume he'll vote you to save himself.
                              lightdarkness42: kilga is gonna vote eb
                              lightdarkness42: he just didn' to not instalynch him
                              TasselFoot: most likely.




                              eyespewgreekfire: hey
                              TasselFoot: yo
                              eyespewgreekfire: im curious what you think of alain's theory about the wolves
                              eyespewgreekfire: it makes sense to me, but then again im never too sure of him
                              eyespewgreekfire: it thought, you (twg god) may know the best whether hes on track
                              TasselFoot: i have yet to analyze my collected data completely. i'll have a good idea once i finalize it.
                              eyespewgreekfire: k
                              eyespewgreekfire: when should i come back to you and ask again?
                              TasselFoot: either late tonight or sometime mid day tomorrow
                              eyespewgreekfire: k
                              eyespewgreekfire: thanks
                              TasselFoot: any thoughts on who is gonna get the axe tonight? i'm worried for myself, actually. i always get killed night 3/4
                              eyespewgreekfire: i dunno
                              eyespewgreekfire: my guess is that either you or alain will be guarded
                              TasselFoot: well, i hope its me.
                              eyespewgreekfire: wolves will probably go for someone sorta weak
                              eyespewgreekfire: i know i generally die around night 5 since all the people better than me that dont get guarded are dead by then
                              eyespewgreekfire: probably someone a bit stronger than me
                              TasselFoot: eb/ld?
                              eyespewgreekfire: possibly
                              eyespewgreekfire: imo, ld sucks at this game, but people think hes good
                              eyespewgreekfire: btw, you gotten anything that looks like a code from aperson yet?
                              eyespewgreekfire: it seems like a normal twg so far
                              TasselFoot: no codes yet, as per ap
                              eyespewgreekfire: he told me hell send them later
                              eyespewgreekfire: hopefully soon
                              eyespewgreekfire: one thing that looks fishy to me
                              eyespewgreekfire: is jurs's vote for neon
                              eyespewgreekfire: neon was obviously dead because of his 1.5 vote phantom
                              eyespewgreekfire: so if they are wolves, i think that was a coverup vote
                              TasselFoot: so what do you make of this (#$%.
                              eyespewgreekfire: of what (#$%?
                              eyespewgreekfire: my being saved?
                              TasselFoot: uh huh
                              eyespewgreekfire: well, it gives me some definite ideas
                              eyespewgreekfire: either im totally right about the big 3
                              eyespewgreekfire: or im totally wrong
                              TasselFoot: well, i'm all ears
                              eyespewgreekfire: (neon jurs ld)
                              eyespewgreekfire: im sure you know this too
                              eyespewgreekfire: either one of htem is a wolf
                              eyespewgreekfire: or its reverse psych
                              TasselFoot: i think both jurs and ld are wolves. i'm feeling more and more sure about them.
                              eyespewgreekfire: it does make sense
                              TasselFoot: I'm willing to bet that whatever special roles are in the game are going to contact you. If you would like my help with this burden, let me know.
                              TasselFoot: I also wouldn't be suprised if the wolves tried to pull some fake bullshit
                              eyespewgreekfire: im not just gonna give you the info
                              TasselFoot: since we don't even know the roles.
                              TasselFoot: i don't want you to.
                              eyespewgreekfire: what do you mean by "help with the burden" then?
                              TasselFoot: decision making, anything you might be unsure about... i know you aren't too used to being in the spotlight.
                              eyespewgreekfire: ive been in it before
                              eyespewgreekfire: well ill ask you ONE question
                              eyespewgreekfire: and its very vague
                              eyespewgreekfire: should i risk what i have for something better?
                              eyespewgreekfire: if i told you more, id give (#$% away
                              TasselFoot: um. i really have no idea. too vague.
                              eyespewgreekfire: yeah i know
                              eyespewgreekfire: sorry, thats all i can tell now
                              TasselFoot: like, do you KNOW a wolf but want to draw out more? do you think you have the blues but want more confirmation? don't know what you mean.
                              eyespewgreekfire: sorry, thats all i can share
                              TasselFoot: well, if something relavent comes up that you can share, i'd love to be able to help.
                              eyespewgreekfire is idle at 6:16:12 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire is no longer idle at 6:24:04 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire is idle at 7:17:00 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire is no longer idle at 8:11:40 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire is away at 8:17:22 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire signed on at 11:20:18 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire signed off at 11:46:41 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire signed on at 11:08:24 AM.
                              TasselFoot: so any intel you can share?
                              TasselFoot: i see your vote, see your post... anything behind that or more than that?
                              eyespewgreekfire is idle at 12:30:48 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire is no longer idle at 12:43:04 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire is idle at 12:49:04 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire is no longer idle at 12:56:17 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire is idle at 1:24:03 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire is away at 1:43:03 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire returned at 2:42:22 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire is idle at 2:43:23 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire is away at 3:02:23 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire returned at 4:13:01 PM.
                              TasselFoot: you double posted...
                              eyespewgreekfire: yeah
                              eyespewgreekfire: i deleted the first one
                              TasselFoot: ok. question. are you able to share who you two were talking about? i don't get the point of editing it out.
                              eyespewgreekfire: *** is the guardian
                              TasselFoot: so eb knows the guardian also?
                              eyespewgreekfire: yes
                              eyespewgreekfire: he went to me acting like he thought that person was
                              eyespewgreekfire: got me to agree, and now he knows
                              eyespewgreekfire: eb seems DAMN fishy to me
                              TasselFoot: anything i can do to help?
                              eyespewgreekfire: vote eb
                              TasselFoot: i'd like to see his response, but, if i have nothing else to go on, i'll follow.
                              TasselFoot: do me a favor? ask the guardian to consider guarding me... sooner or later the wolves WILL try and kill me, unless their plan is to let me live the whole game under suspicion, hoping i'll get lynched because of it.
                              eyespewgreekfire: k i let him know you ask
                              TasselFoot: thanks.
                              eyespewgreekfire: his response is "$*%# that"
                              TasselFoot: any particular reason?
                              eyespewgreekfire: youre out of the loop
                              eyespewgreekfire: (which you really are)
                              TasselFoot: i know i am.
                              eyespewgreekfire: (you know like nothing)
                              TasselFoot: nothing i can do about that.
                              eyespewgreekfire: you can scavenge
                              TasselFoot: i have no special powers to contribute.
                              eyespewgreekfire: you wait for people to come to you
                              eyespewgreekfire: now that theyve stopped
                              eyespewgreekfire: you have to play like everyone else
                              TasselFoot: it sucks.
                              eyespewgreekfire: so you figured out the guardian?
                              eyespewgreekfire: thats what i hear
                              eyespewgreekfire is away at 7:12:32 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire returned at 7:29:59 PM.
                              TasselFoot: so are you locked on eb for today's vote? i honestly can't decide who to vote for between ld, eb, hans, jurs, eric. so, i'm just going to accept your "in the loopness" and go with what you think is best.
                              eyespewgreekfire: well
                              eyespewgreekfire: theres a few choices
                              eyespewgreekfire: theres to believe eb's theory
                              eyespewgreekfire: and go for "guardian"
                              eyespewgreekfire: but i dont buy it
                              eyespewgreekfire: eb is one possibility
                              eyespewgreekfire: jurs and ld seem pretty strong humans to me
                              eyespewgreekfire: either eb or alain is a wolf id say
                              eyespewgreekfire: then theres also eric and hans etc
                              TasselFoot: you know the psychic, right?
                              TasselFoot: if you do, i hate to sound sacrificial... but, and i agree with you on this, eb or alain is almost certainly a wolf... if you took out eb tonight, he came back human, you could for sure take out alain tomorrow.
                              eyespewgreekfire: i dont know the psychic tho Sad
                              eyespewgreekfire: do you?
                              TasselFoot: i'm out of the loop.
                              eyespewgreekfire: nobody has come to me
                              eyespewgreekfire: im thinking they could be dead
                              TasselFoot: so, only the guardian has come to you.
                              eyespewgreekfire: Sad Sad Sad
                              TasselFoot: yeah.
                              TasselFoot: so, explain to me how i'm out of the loop. the only "in the loop" knowledge is who the guardian is. and i know that.
                              eyespewgreekfire: theres that
                              eyespewgreekfire: theres EBs story
                              TasselFoot: which everyone knows
                              eyespewgreekfire: theres alot of convos i had
                              TasselFoot: which you can't seem to make anything of.
                              eyespewgreekfire: the one i posted of eb
                              eyespewgreekfire: and then one of ld
                              eyespewgreekfire: where he seems completely human
                              eyespewgreekfire: is ld easy for you to read?
                              TasselFoot: not like whorli.
                              eyespewgreekfire: lol
                              eyespewgreekfire: whorli you can be like "tell me your role or no more secks"
                              TasselFoot: i still have some doubts about ld.
                              TasselFoot: i mean, hell.... there could only be 1 wolf left.
                              eyespewgreekfire: neon i think was a wolf
                              TasselFoot: and if so, i'd imagine it'd be someone really quiet like eric or afro.... but, then again, its unlikely there are 2 wolves dead.
                              eyespewgreekfire: although its not koser (i wouldnt have been breaking rules) i went to him after he died
                              eyespewgreekfire: and says "olo wolf"
                              eyespewgreekfire: he never admitted it
                              eyespewgreekfire: but i got a wolf vibe
                              TasselFoot: in which case, one of the active players (eb/alain) is likely a 2nd/3rd wolf.
                              TasselFoot: well, thats definately good.
                              TasselFoot: only 2 wolves left is very good.
                              eyespewgreekfire: neon is easy to read also
                              eyespewgreekfire: my only problem now
                              eyespewgreekfire: is that guardian will die soon
                              eyespewgreekfire: then me
                              eyespewgreekfire: since im a big asset (for once)
                              TasselFoot: yup
                              TasselFoot: you need someone to pick up the slack, you can't let your intel die with the guardian and yourself.
                              TasselFoot: not saying it shold be me, but someone.
                              TasselFoot: i'm gonna go make some chicken... lemme know who you want to take out or if you need any help/advice etc.
                              eyespewgreekfire: k
                              eyespewgreekfire: you could be a choice
                              eyespewgreekfire: then again, theres people i trust more than you
                              TasselFoot: well, you do your thing. i just wanna make sure we win this game.
                              eyespewgreekfire: as do i
                              eyespewgreekfire: i just have difficulty reading you on human vs wolf
                              eyespewgreekfire: since you play exactly the same every game
                              eyespewgreekfire: its always "IM TASS TALK TO ME"
                              eyespewgreekfire: so i cant really tell
                              TasselFoot: i hear ya.
                              TasselFoot: its what keeps me alive, game in and game out.
                              TasselFoot: but, i'm definately human. and, like i said, i just want to help.
                              TasselFoot: if you can't trust me, thats fine. but, trust someone.
                              eyespewgreekfire: i do
                              eyespewgreekfire: dont worry
                              eyespewgreekfire: i understand you can be an asset
                              eyespewgreekfire: youre the loudest and one of the best players
                              TasselFoot: loudest. thanks.
                              TasselFoot: saying i have a big mouth?
                              TasselFoot:
                              eyespewgreekfire: you do!
                              eyespewgreekfire: in twg thats not a bad thing
                              TasselFoot: yeah, yeah. i know.
                              eyespewgreekfire: alain (who i call "tass 2") doesnt quite do it as blatently when youre not around
                              TasselFoot: ehh. he's still a wannabe.
                              TasselFoot: the scary thing is, i could see him pulling that fake guardian nonsense.
                              TasselFoot: anyway, chicken is calling me. i'll be back later.
                              eyespewgreekfire: k
                              eyespewgreekfire: eat well
                              eyespewgreekfire signed off at 11:45:38 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire signed on at 12:56:03 AM.
                              eyespewgreekfire signed off at 1:02:41 AM.
                              eyespewgreekfire signed on at 11:46:10 AM.
                              TasselFoot: so any decisions on who you're taking out? eb, ld, afro, someone else?
                              eyespewgreekfire is idle at 12:45:20 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire is no longer idle at 12:48:13 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire: im still voting eb
                              eyespewgreekfire: as i have
                              TasselFoot: ok
                              TasselFoot: but you aren't controlling your group well... or, do you even have a group? is it just you and the guardian? cause, you two aren't even voting together.
                              eyespewgreekfire: i dont really have a group
                              eyespewgreekfire: do you know who the guardian is?
                              TasselFoot: fairly sure.
                              eyespewgreekfire: who?
                              TasselFoot: Alain
                              eyespewgreekfire: yeah
                              eyespewgreekfire: and with him as one of the few in my group
                              eyespewgreekfire: i cant control him
                              eyespewgreekfire: hes almost as assertive as you Razz
                              TasselFoot: see, thats bad, imo. he's apart of the group. you're running the group, he should listen to you.
                              eyespewgreekfire: tell him that Smile
                              eyespewgreekfire: i think eb is a wolf
                              eyespewgreekfire: but he doesnt wanna vote eb
                              eyespewgreekfire: since he will die
                              eyespewgreekfire: i think hes crazy
                              eyespewgreekfire: but he doesnt listen
                              eyespewgreekfire: were both sure EB is a wolf, but eb knows what he is
                              TasselFoot: he's dead either way.
                              eyespewgreekfire: thats what i said
                              eyespewgreekfire: hes like maybe ill survive one more day if we dont kill eb
                              eyespewgreekfire: which makes NO sense
                              TasselFoot: i agree with you.
                              eyespewgreekfire: wanna have a little chat with him for me? Smile
                              TasselFoot: i'll try.
                              eyespewgreekfire: perhaps hell listen to you more than he listens to me
                              eyespewgreekfire signed off at 2:11:10 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire signed on at 2:13:50 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire: can you do me a favor?
                              eyespewgreekfire: can talk with ld some time and REALLY try to read the hell out of him?
                              eyespewgreekfire: i know youre good at controlling him, so if you think hes human/wolf, he probably is
                              TasselFoot: i've been talking to him...
                              eyespewgreekfire: hows he feel?
                              TasselFoot: i'm just not sure. his posts make me think wolf, his IMs make me think human.
                              eyespewgreekfire: same here
                              eyespewgreekfire: hes able to joke around in his IMs while talking about twg
                              eyespewgreekfire: which is hard for a wolf to do
                              eyespewgreekfire: especially someone like ld who isnt too hot at this game
                              eyespewgreekfire is idle at 4:40:48 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire signed on at 5:01:11 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire is no longer idle at 5:05:30 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire: what do you think of EBs story?
                              eyespewgreekfire: it makes me think alain is a wolf slightly
                              eyespewgreekfire: especially because eb mentioned alain to me specifically before i told him alain was guardian
                              eyespewgreekfire: i hate that i cant read alain
                              TasselFoot: gimme a few minutes
                              TasselFoot: playing spades
                              eyespewgreekfire: k
                              eyespewgreekfire: still playing spades?
                              TasselFoot: yes
                              eyespewgreekfire is idle at 5:46:36 PM.
                              TasselFoot: k.

                              Auto response from eyespewgreekfire: I am away from my computer right now.

                              eyespewgreekfire is no longer idle at 6:14:52 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire signed off at 6:15:54 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire signed on at 7:16:26 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire signed off at 7:40:38 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire signed on at 11:15:41 PM.
                              TasselFoot: so, any ideas why ap hasn't updated the thread/
                              eyespewgreekfire: are all PMs in?
                              TasselFoot: i'd assume so. no way to know for sure though.
                              eyespewgreekfire: so theres seer guardian wolf
                              eyespewgreekfire: yeah, probably
                              TasselFoot: so there is a seer?
                              eyespewgreekfire: not that i know of
                              eyespewgreekfire: doesnt me there isnt tho
                              TasselFoot: then there likely isn't one...
                              eyespewgreekfire signed off at 11:48:09 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire signed on at 9:52:07 AM.
                              eyespewgreekfire signed off at 9:52:14 AM.
                              eyespewgreekfire signed on at 2:06:09 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire is idle at 2:17:38 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire is no longer idle at 2:20:58 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire signed off at 2:57:48 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire signed on at 3:01:19 PM.
                              eyespewgreekfire: hey
                              eyespewgreekfire: can you do me a favor?
                              TasselFoot: whats up
                              eyespewgreekfire: you know the 99999 convos you sent me in another game?
                              eyespewgreekfire: can you do that again?
                              TasselFoot: yea. sure. i'll send you what i have.
                              eyespewgreekfire: and the ones wiht me, i Deleted them by mistake Razz




                              nforcer06164: If you could pick out the wolves right now, who would they be?
                              TasselFoot: chardish, whorli, and guido.
                              nforcer06164: I'm serious.
                              TasselFoot: gimme a sec to check the thread for updates
                              TasselFoot: jurs and ld are looking really good to me right now
                              TasselFoot: not sure about a 3rd. its possible tps or neon was a wolf.
                              nforcer06164: true
                              TasselFoot: hopefully one or both were.
                              nforcer06164: I think someone is trying to frame LD
                              TasselFoot: or he is trying to make us think that.
                              TasselFoot: i've said from the start that ld or alain has to be a wolf
                              TasselFoot: i still am not sure which
                              TasselFoot: but i'm SURE one is
                              nforcer06164: why is that?
                              TasselFoot: the back and forth between them, the "framing", the killing of blah...
                              nforcer06164: who do you trust more?
                              TasselFoot: i trust no one this game.
                              nforcer06164: right, but who would you think more likely to be a wolf between LD and Alain?
                              TasselFoot: ld
                              TasselFoot: alain has been throwing out theories left and right, from what i've heard.
                              nforcer06164: he always does
                              nforcer06164: I know something I seriously shouldn't
                              TasselFoot: ?
                              nforcer06164: yeah, and see, I told Alain I know something, too
                              nforcer06164: that's the problem
                              nforcer06164: I have to tell both of you now.
                              TasselFoot: ok...
                              nforcer06164: I wanted to know if you two are willing to trust each other
                              nforcer06164: because if this falls into the wrong hands, it could easily mean human death
                              TasselFoot: i'm willing to hear what you have to say. right now, i have more suspicions on ld than alain.
                              nforcer06164: okay
                              nforcer06164: I'm only telling you because I trust you are human
                              nforcer06164: eyespew let something slip
                              nforcer06164: he told me the seer had not contacted him yet
                              nforcer06164: I don't know if he meant to tell me or not, but that's not good
                              TasselFoot: that doesn't mean that much.
                              nforcer06164: no, here, this is the thing
                              nforcer06164: he also told me about 8 people before me had contacted them
                              nforcer06164: none of them special roles
                              nforcer06164: that means the seer may very well be dead
                              nforcer06164: and a wolf could easily fill that role...
                              nforcer06164: and he wouldn't know otherwise
                              nforcer06164: see, if a wolf knew that, we'd be in grave danger
                              nforcer06164: because the WOULD fill that space
                              nforcer06164: they**
                              TasselFoot: are you trying to set me up or something?
                              nforcer06164: no
                              nforcer06164: of course not
                              TasselFoot: like, if i'm a wolf... i'd tell my wolf brothers and one of them would fake seer?
                              TasselFoot: and then you'd be like "loloz... tass is a wolf!"
                              nforcer06164: no, I have no intention of setting you up
                              nforcer06164: but I see what you're saying
                              nforcer06164: that's why a seer would have to affirm some role, say, the guardian
                              nforcer06164: or psychic
                              nforcer06164: or we're screwed
                              nforcer06164: I have no intention of setting anybody up
                              nforcer06164: but I have to let a few people I believe I can trust know so we can be alert
                              nforcer06164: in case this threatens up later on
                              nforcer06164: you get what I'm saying?
                              nforcer06164: us**
                              TasselFoot: yes.
                              TasselFoot: i get it.
                              TasselFoot: not sure i agree with the logic, but i get it
                              nforcer06164: yeah
                              nforcer06164: I must agree, I haven't thought how it can really benefit humans that much right now
                              nforcer06164: but it's still something to watch
                              nforcer06164: if we somehow find out that the seer is allegedly someone we have been suspecting, we have a real problem
                              TasselFoot: well, who hasn't contacted eyespew?
                              TasselFoot: do we know?
                              TasselFoot: if 8 people contacted him as human...
                              TasselFoot: that only leaves 3, right?
                              nforcer06164: I think so.
                              TasselFoot: 8 + eyespew + 3 = 12
                              TasselFoot: and that isn't possible
                              nforcer06164: we need to know who has contacted eyespew
                              TasselFoot: there are 3 blues/3 reds. only 4 are dead.
                              TasselFoot: so find out.
                              nforcer06164: he said about 8
                              nforcer06164: I'm on it
                              nforcer06164: you've talked to him, right?
                              TasselFoot: yes
                              nforcer06164: so far, we have a yes from alain and jurs
                              nforcer06164: and... a NO from Hans
                              TasselFoot: yes what
                              nforcer06164: that they have contacted eyespew
                              nforcer06164: add a yes to LD too
                              nforcer06164: and yourself and myself, that accounts for six people
                              nforcer06164: eyespew doesn't factor in, that's seven
                              TasselFoot: so hans didn't contact eyespew?
                              nforcer06164: right
                              TasselFoot: that is odd
                              nforcer06164: he explained it
                              nforcer06164: hang on...
                              nforcer06164: nforcer06164: have you talked to eyespew yet?
                              NotSoFarOff: Nope.
                              NotSoFarOff: First time I've been on all day.
                              NotSoFarOff: Plus I won't be on much longer.
                              NotSoFarOff: My mom has been a bitch for some reason..
                              NotSoFarOff: The only reason I'm on right now is to work on my paper due Friday.
                              nforcer06164: seems innocent enough
                              nforcer06164: at least, on the thought process we're on
                              TasselFoot: potentially.
                              TasselFoot: but at the same time, its still an excuse.
                              nforcer06164: right
                              nforcer06164: I'm missing eb, afro, kilga, and who else?
                              TasselFoot: mead and .... eric
                              nforcer06164: mea is fhqwhgads?
                              TasselFoot: yes
                              nforcer06164: 1 sec
                              nforcer06164: mead, a yes
                              TasselFoot: the fact is, i'm not sure how much we can get out of this
                              TasselFoot: the wolves can easily lie
                              TasselFoot: which is why everyone who has been asked has come back as a yes to human
                              nforcer06164: I'm simply asking if them if they talked to eyespew
                              nforcer06164: Alain has come up with something brilliant
                              TasselFoot: ?
                              nforcer06164 wants to directly connect.
                              nforcer06164 is now directly connected.
                              nforcer06164: NEIGH006: well, I think if the seer is alive, or even if there is a seer in this game, which I doubt there is, that it's not a critical role at this point
                              NEIGH006: actually I'm pretty sure there isn't a seer in this game to be honest
                              nforcer06164: but remember, we can't be sure
                              nforcer06164: so if there really is no seer, a wolf fake would be perfect
                              NEIGH006: yep
                              NEIGH006: would they risk it?
                              NEIGH006: another story
                              NEIGH006: here's an idea
                              NEIGH006: seer does come out
                              NEIGH006: we announce to the boards who the seer is
                              NEIGH006: say nothing more
                              NEIGH006: guard him that night
                              NEIGH006: no
                              NEIGH006: $*%# it
                              NEIGH006: it would be better
                              NEIGH006: if we let it "slip" that he's the guardian
                              NEIGH006: to everyone
                              nforcer06164: the "seer" is the "guardian", you mean?
                              NEIGH006: sorry
                              NEIGH006: let it slip who the "seer" is
                              NEIGH006: to everyone
                              nforcer06164: ah
                              NEIGH006: and if it's a wolf posing
                              NEIGH006: then they won't be attacked that night
                              NEIGH006: but if it's the real seer
                              NEIGH006: and the wolves think that they caught forbidden information
                              NEIGH006: then they'll attack
                              NEIGH006: either way we guard
                              NEIGH006: if he doesn't get attacked, and eveyrone secretly knows, who he is, then he's likely a poseur
                              NEIGH006: and gets less trust
                              NEIGH006: k
                              nforcer06164: right
                              TasselFoot: if i was a wolf, and it "slipped" who the seer was, no way would i attack them.
                              TasselFoot: too easy to smell a setup
                              nforcer06164: but that's the thing
                              nforcer06164: we won't realize we slipped it out, get it?
                              nforcer06164: it'll be subtle enough that it'll look like a fumble...
                              TasselFoot: again, if i was a wolf... that (#$% wouldn't work on me. its obvious.
                              nforcer06164: yet the wolves will pick it up
                              nforcer06164: well, this is the thing
                              nforcer06164: if a seer does contact eyespew, we set the seer up in this fashion, and then the guardian is to guard that person
                              nforcer06164: if not attacked, we can suspect...
                              nforcer06164: if not, we have a real seer
                              TasselFoot: i'm, curious to know how the guardian came to guard eyespew.
                              nforcer06164: so am I
                              nforcer06164: he said he knew the guardian before he was guarded
                              TasselFoot: i'm interested to know who it is. i mean, i know i can't be trusted and all. still curious.
                              nforcer06164: we all are, I'm sure
                              nforcer06164: afro is a no
                              nforcer06164: we need 1-2 more
                              nforcer06164: then we have it all sorted out
                              nforcer06164: unless you know if eric and/or kilga have been gone too long to talk to eyespew
                              TasselFoot: i talked to kilga very briefly... but, not about twg
                              nforcer06164: ah
                              nforcer06164: okay
                              TasselFoot: so what is the tally right now
                              nforcer06164: eric, afro, hans: no
                              nforcer06164: Kilga and eb: we don't know
                              nforcer06164: everyone else: yes
                              nforcer06164: any on when they'll be back?
                              nforcer06164: any idea**
                              TasselFoot: no...
                              nforcer06164: hm.
                              nforcer06164: I think eb is only playing SM
                              nforcer06164: and he saw the thread
                              nforcer06164: Afro told me that's how he found out
                              nforcer06164: so, it's very likely he talked to eyespew...
                              nforcer06164: when did you talk to Kilga?
                              TasselFoot: earlier today
                              nforcer06164: di you know how long he's been out?
                              nforcer06164: like when ?
                              TasselFoot: no idea
                              nforcer06164: before the guarding?
                              TasselFoot: after
                              nforcer06164: hm.
                              nforcer06164: so, there is a possibility he talked to eyespew as well
                              nforcer06164: does eyespew have any connections?
                              TasselFoot: i don't know dude
                              nforcer06164: because if he knew the guardian before being guarded, it's likely it had to be someone he keeps in contact with
                              nforcer06164: okay
                              nforcer06164: just asking, you never know =P
                              TasselFoot: you aren't going to post what you've found?
                              nforcer06164: no
                              nforcer06164: at least, not yet
                              TasselFoot: i'm going to have the greatest post ever tomorrow. its gonna take like 2 hours to do.
                              TasselFoot: it may solve the entire game.
                              nforcer06164: care to share?
                              TasselFoot: just going to do a full combing of the entire thread.
                              TasselFoot: compare and seperate who has associated with who, who hasn't... should be able to pinpoint everyone who has a connection to anyone else.
                              nforcer06164: I see.
                              nforcer06164: what advantages would I get from posting what I found?
                              nforcer06164: I only see it as ruining the whole plan
                              TasselFoot: ok.
                              nforcer06164: well, I wanted to know what you saw to gain from it.
                              TasselFoot: not sure
                              nforcer06164: I'm sure someone could do something else we haven't thought of with the info, but then Alain's plan falls through
                              nforcer06164: so far, we only know that eric, afro, and hans can either be the real seer or do the fake seer bit
                              TasselFoot: ok. wasn't really thinking about it. just thought... data = posted.
                              nforcer06164: I know, it's okay
                              nforcer06164: but, if they do come forward, at least to eyespew, we will have to find out who it is
                              nforcer06164: not sure how, but it's necessary
                              nforcer06164: after that, we leak the info somehow that the wolves will pick it up, while we make it look like we didn't know we let it slip
                              nforcer06164: they attempt to wolf that person, their claim to being a seer is most likely legit
                              nforcer06164: if not, we can label them as a likely wolf
                              nforcer06164: easy enough
                              nforcer06164: only takes a day
                              nforcer06164: but first, we need to find out who the potential seer is
                              nforcer06164: in fact, by posting that, I could procure the response we need
                              nforcer06164: but it has to be executed perfectly
                              nforcer06164: first, I would need to contact eyespew and make sure he understands what's going on
                              TasselFoot: go for it.
                              nforcer06164: I'm going to wait for now, though
                              nforcer06164: I'm going to think it over a little longer
                              TasselFoot: ok
                              nforcer06164: problem is, if I post before I talk to him, he won't help us
                              TasselFoot: so talk to him
                              nforcer06164: hes not here
                              nforcer06164: I would
                              TasselFoot: patience
                              nforcer06164: ^_^
                              nforcer06164: I think that's the best way to go
                              nforcer06164: if eyespew trusts me enough to go with it
                              TasselFoot: i'd suggest keeping the plan to only involving you. he's less likely to trust the info/plan if you say 3 other people are apart of it, etc.
                              nforcer06164: right
                              nforcer06164: but here's where I see a flaw
                              nforcer06164: suppose I bring it up to him
                              nforcer06164: and tell him if this person isn't wolfed, etc. that he's suspicious
                              nforcer06164: suppose I'm a wolf, and I don't try to wolf this potential seer
                              TasselFoot: that is the only potential.
                              nforcer06164: exactly
                              TasselFoot: but, if he thinks you're a wolf, it doesn't matter
                              nforcer06164: wait, there's a safety net here
                              TasselFoot: you won't get the info to start
                              nforcer06164: the seer sees me during the night he is guarded
                              nforcer06164: so, it becomes perfectly legit
                              TasselFoot: ok
                              TasselFoot: y'know... we don't even know if there is a seer.
                              nforcer06164: right
                              nforcer06164: that's why if there isn't a seer, we pull out a wolf
                              nforcer06164: saying they do come out to eyespew
                              nforcer06164: which is why this plan is almost sure to pull out either the seer, or the wolf
                              nforcer06164: a wolf**
                              nforcer06164: okay, eb said he talked to eyespew without me even asking
                              nforcer06164: so we only don't know about Kilga
                              TasselFoot: ok. and eric? i gotta go.
                              nforcer06164: eric is a no
                              nforcer06164: see ya
                              nforcer06164: thanks a lot, by the way, for discussing it
                              TasselFoot: its what i'm here for
                              You are no longer directly connected to nforcer06164 because the connection has been interrupted..
                              nforcer06164 signed off at 10:49:47 PM.
                              nforcer06164 signed on at 6:34:17 PM.
                              nforcer06164 signed off at 6:34:22 PM.
                              nforcer06164 signed on at 7:09:29 PM.
                              nforcer06164 signed off at 7:29:42 PM.
                              nforcer06164 signed on at 7:59:31 PM.
                              nforcer06164 signed off at 8:01:34 PM.
                              nforcer06164 signed on at 9:48:03 PM.
                              nforcer06164 signed off at 9:48:16 PM.




                              NotSoFarOff: I don't know what to make of this..
                              NotSoFarOff: Or if there is even anything to make of it at all.
                              TasselFoot: what
                              NotSoFarOff: Alain made a list that said he thought Jurs was a wolf.
                              NotSoFarOff: And once nforcer switched his vote to him, it put alain in danger.
                              NotSoFarOff: Alain asked me to switch to neo, I couldn't. I had to leave. So I did.
                              NotSoFarOff: But tell me, how in the hell did he get JURS to vote neo for him?
                              NotSoFarOff: Am I making wine out of water, or is there something weird about this?
                              TasselFoot: i don't know.
                              TasselFoot: she was saving herself too
                              NotSoFarOff: I guess that's true.
                              NotSoFarOff: But I just find it odd that she would side with someone that is obviously not on her team. Or on the flip side, he would try and get a vote out of someone he called a wolf.
                              TasselFoot: which is why i think ld/jurs are wolves still
                              NotSoFarOff: But to point the finger at alain for a second:
                              NotSoFarOff: Why he would try and get a vote out of someone he called a wolf.
                              NotSoFarOff: ...Question mark.
                              TasselFoot: save himself still
                              NotSoFarOff: I guess.
                              TasselFoot: he said he talked to her on the phone
                              TasselFoot: thought she was less likely a wolf
                              NotSoFarOff: But would you agree, that in a knife in a box situation like this, you could say that Neo and Jurs are unrelated?
                              NotSoFarOff: Or moreso, that either Neo or Jurs were wolves, not both?
                              TasselFoot: i'm not sure.
                              TasselFoot: i'm going to do an in depth analyzation of the accusations tomorrow.
                              TasselFoot: i'll post my findings.
                              NotSoFarOff: Ok.
                              NotSoFarOff: Because I don't know what to make of it.
                              NotSoFarOff signed off at 8:48:22 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff signed on at 8:49:19 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff signed off at 8:49:52 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff signed on at 8:57:41 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff signed off at 9:01:36 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff signed on at 9:24:32 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff signed off at 10:58:16 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff signed on at 3:19:04 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff is idle at 3:27:11 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff is no longer idle at 4:08:52 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff is idle at 4:19:33 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff is no longer idle at 8:05:29 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff is idle at 8:40:21 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff is no longer idle at 8:44:37 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff: Who are you thinking of tonight?
                              TasselFoot: you mean today?
                              NotSoFarOff: YEAH WHATEVER
                              NotSoFarOff: With the friggin technicalities..
                              TasselFoot: c'mon. you're talking to me.
                              TasselFoot: i absolutely refuse to be set up on some wordplay.
                              NotSoFarOff: hah
                              NotSoFarOff: That would be great.
                              NotSoFarOff: Hey, who you thinking of getting rid of tonight?
                              NotSoFarOff: alain
                              NotSoFarOff: OMG. WOLF.
                              NotSoFarOff: lol trixd u
                              TasselFoot: i don't know. apparently it is between eb and ld.
                              NotSoFarOff: Whatever happened to your super analyzation to the accusations that were made?
                              TasselFoot: i got lazy.
                              NotSoFarOff is idle at 9:04:36 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff is no longer idle at 9:08:47 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff: Xtrialan Derrorx (9:33:25 PM): Do not vote for LD.
                              NotSoFarOff (9:33:36 PM): ...
                              Xtrialan Derrorx (9:33:52 PM): I dont think he's a wolf
                              Xtrialan Derrorx (9:34:01 PM): No one's backing him up
                              Xtrialan Derrorx (9:34:09 PM): remember that theory that you helped me not die with?
                              Xtrialan Derrorx (9:34:14 PM): The same is applying for him
                              Xtrialan Derrorx (9:34:17 PM): No one is backing him up
                              TasselFoot: i posted about that
                              NotSoFarOff: Ironically.
                              NotSoFarOff: JURS is backing him up.
                              NotSoFarOff: And who do we think is a wolf? :-\
                              TasselFoot: dude, i don't know. i'm out of the loop.
                              TasselFoot: honestly, i'm following eyespew today.
                              NotSoFarOff signed off at 11:01:53 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff signed on at 3:42:27 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff is away at 3:43:35 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff signed on at 5:01:11 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff returned at 9:36:07 PM.
                              NotSoFarOff: So, my good friend.
                              NotSoFarOff: Have you come up with any new evidence?
                              TasselFoot: Just against you.
                              NotSoFarOff: <3
                              NotSoFarOff: What's that?
                              TasselFoot: You're still being awfully quiet. And, you seem awfully interested in what I can find.
                              NotSoFarOff: Well, I'll continue to be awfully quiet.
                              NotSoFarOff: I've been awfully busy all week.
                              TasselFoot: np. just busting your balls.
                              NotSoFarOff: And will continue to be until Saturday night.
                              NotSoFarOff: Competition stuff today, concert tomorrow, wedding rehearsal tomorrow, wedding Saturday. Then everything in my life slows down.
                              NotSoFarOff: Or.
                              NotSoFarOff: Wedding rehearsal Friday.
                              NotSoFarOff: I'm surprised Eric racked as many votes up as he did.
                              TasselFoot: bandwagoning will do that
                              NotSoFarOff: Eric's bandwagoning, or bandwagoning onto his vote?
                              TasselFoot: read the thread...
                              NotSoFarOff: Ok. I get it now. I just skimmed it before.
                              NotSoFarOff: Where do you think the wolf votes fell? Onto eb or eric? Or spread throughout?
                              TasselFoot: spread, i'd imagine, if they are both human.... one sided if one of them is a wolf.
                              NotSoFarOff: Honestly..
                              NotSoFarOff: I'm not really sure if we lynched a wolf yet.
                              NotSoFarOff: Oh yeah, there's Neon.
                              NotSoFarOff: Maybe.
                              TasselFoot: who knows
                              NotSoFarOff: But you, my friend, have done quite a good job of staying out of the spotlight.
                              NotSoFarOff: You haven't landed a single vote yet.
                              TasselFoot: i try.
                              NotSoFarOff: And really, you're overdue for a wolf role, aren't you?
                              TasselFoot: if you say so. statistics say 3/16 chance
                              NotSoFarOff: And you really haven't had your innovative ideas as you usually would.
                              TasselFoot: you haven't had your intuitions. what is your point. and, what innovative ideas?
                              NotSoFarOff: That's not true. I haven't told anyone them. I try my best to keep them away from my or anyone elses decision making.
                              NotSoFarOff: But what I mean is, you usually try and take charge. You haven't assumed that position this game.
                              TasselFoot: ask eyespew.
                              NotSoFarOff: I'm just leaving all options open, that's all.
                              NotSoFarOff signed off at 11:04:34 PM.

                              If you read all of that, you can see how pushy tass is being, especially to me. Sure he is Tass, but this is just uncalled for. Also, I know that all the special roles are dead, since the only one that contacted me (alain, guardian) is dead now. This makes sense, since they could all have revealed themselves to tass. Also, Tass said only alain or LD would have the guts to kill blah night one. You know who else would? TASS.

                              Comment

                              • eyespewgreekfire
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 372

                                #285
                                Oh, one other thing. Tass mentioned to me that he has talked to pretty much everyone, but that he "deleted" some of his conversations for some reason. This SCREAMS wolf to me.

                                Comment

                                Working...